Good conversation starters

Mekmong MICK

2 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

In Australia, I'd usually just say something like "gee you look alright" or "show us your knackers"

Jesus, I thought my chat up lines were bad!

You must have had sore cheeks coming out with lines like that in Aus!

bob.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

what are some good topics to start off what could be a lifelong romance

Try to get in 'I'm from Australia', chicks dig the Aussies, most of us are genuine, friendly and cashed up. 

BTW, for a newbie on AN forum, you seem to be handling the nasty, rude replies well. 

I snap easily, when I was a newbie, I'd reply with similar hostility and aggression, the mods were always disciplining me (spent a few weeks on the sideline 😂). 

Forums are a strange place, it took me some time to adjust.

I'm a tall, very fit guy, I'd never get spoken to in the street in this manner, it really shocked me at first. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you spot the difference?

asia-1853267_1280.jpg

image.png.8d97f4a8d96f997bcf2b66e38674e1d8.png

One's children, the others are 20 yr old (at leas) professionals.   Yea, quite the difference.    Unless being paid to, no 18-19-20 year old (his preference) is going to be talking to him at 52 yrs old & overweight.

You don't need any conversation starter with a pro, besides .... "How much ?"

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

which implies you are of an age where 18 year olds would be extremely inappropriate... they are children. 

Excuse me 18 yr olds are adults, they are type of girl I go with when in Thailand 18 at worst 19 or even 20

shame on you for this, I am

looking at you with disappointment eyes 

ok take care of yourself 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Excuse me 18 yr olds are adults, they are type of girl I go with when in Thailand 18 at worst 19 or even 20

shame on you for this, I am

looking at you with disappointment eyes 

ok take care of yourself 

This so much.

18 = adult where I'm from so it's absolutely legal and fine imo. If others don't agree, I'm not fazed. I'll be the one with a beautiful Thai lady while they're stuck on this forum using the WiFi at McDonald's to melt away 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

I've recently moved to Hua Hin after selling my successful dent repair

Well if you do manage to get a girl with your suave chat up lines, I guess if she doesn't match your expectations you could always knock her into shape.....:giggle:

And of course the lovely Australian Foreplay line of "Brace 'yerself Sheila".....:giggle:

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Make sure you Check her ID card, she's 18 above. 

Legally Thai girls can be sexually active at 15yo but legally only school boys can have sex with girls under 18yo.

That’s very valuable information to know SF

i know I have flown close to the sun a few times concerning age of the girls I go with from time to time, it’s so common there so haven’t thought much of it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

That’s very valuable information to know SF

i know I have flown close to the sun a few times concerning age of the girls I go with from time to time, it’s so common there so haven’t thought much of it. 

In South Australia, it's customary to date someone half your age and minus 7. I think there's an old law allowing it

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Just be careful of melting old prunes, Lemming doctors who will likely drug and assault you, and guys who look like they're off their head on meth driving caravans they cook in

That sounds really dangerous.. I’d just go for the ladies, wouldn’t poke my nose into much else 

I heard the malls balls there are a pretty great attraction 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

That sounds really dangerous.. I’d just go for the ladies, wouldn’t poke my nose into much else 

I heard the malls balls there are a pretty great attraction 

The Malls Balls are Adelaide's only attraction. It's my third world than where I am now and this is where I am right now

IMG-20240628-WA0050.jpg

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Hi, my name is Mick, I'm 52, a sex tourist, and if you're as desperate as I am for company, I'd love to be your friend ....

"Hi, my name is Mick, I'm 52, a sex tourist looking for an 18-year old girl and if you're as desperate as I am for company, I'd love to be your friend ...."

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I dunno. My Aussie wife was on a work/travel visa in Canada and we were attending the same course. It was a French language course in Montreal. I blurted something nonsensical in class, she giggled and said "you are such a dag".

I had no clue what it meant but suddenly we started to fancy each other. 

• Haha 1