Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw a summary, that was more than enough.

Let's say it like this: I hope Biden has a heart attack or something like this now. That will force the DEMs to look for another candidate.

That might be the only hope left that Trump won't win the election.

How did it come to this point in the so-called leading nation in this world?

I don't really care if they f*&%*$ up their own country over there, but unfortunately the rest of the world will suffer as well.

Sad times.

Biden was only 20% better in 2020. Why change your opinion now?

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist. Are you 12yo?

Be good if you could acknowledge the issue raised by Jingthing  which is Project 2025 which politicises the civil service in an unprecedented way - for a start it rewards loyalty over skills and knowledge. You ignored my comments on the 10 per cent tariff too and possible blunting of the Reserve Bank powers and the effect on inflation. Looking at old stats is not enough. Trumps next presidency won't be the same as the last. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Be good if you could acknowledge the issue raised by Jingthing  which is Project 2025 which politicises the civil service in an unprecedented way - for a start it rewards loyalty over skills and knowledge. You ignored my comments on the 10 per cent tariff too and possible blunting of the Reserve Bank powers and the effect on inflation. Looking at old stats is not enough. Trumps next presidency won't be the same as the last. 

Never heard of it. Had to google it. I found 3 nerds on a website.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How did anybody in the DEMs party allow this to happen?

Should we really think that he performed well when he practiced for this for a week or so?

Everybody should have said: NO. End of story. We need someone new.

DEMs aren't the sharpest people in the world. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw a summary, that was more than enough.

Let's say it like this: I hope Biden has a heart attack or something like this now. That will force the DEMs to look for another candidate.

That might be the only hope left that Trump won't win the election.

How did it come to this point in the so-called leading nation in this world?

I don't really care if they f*&%*$ up their own country over there, but unfortunately the rest of the world will suffer as well.

Sad times.

“ I don't really care if they f*&%*$ up their own country over there, but unfortunately the rest of the world will suffer as well.”

In what way?  Can you give specifics ?  I didn’t think so.

And what has your country done to improve peace, love and harmony of mankind throughout the world?

Or are you too embarrassed to say where you are from?  Keep hiding in the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

He has America’s best interest in mind.

You wouldn’t know that, being a foreigner looking in trying to call the shots.

Ever thought of dealing with your own countries issues?  I’m sure they would love your opinion.

Well, no, I am retired............🙄

You should not mention shots, I showed you up on that, press check....🤣 

It’s so bizarre to watch. Biden behaved the same way he’s been behaving for years, yet now all the sudden because a few msm “journalist” say he performed poorly, everyone believes the guy is a complete brain dead dunce all of the sudden. Hello, he’s been this way for years. He was this way when you voted for him. 

You can’t make up the sheep, spoonfed world we live in

Edited by Robert Paulson

I didn't watch it but have seen several US news stations , most pro-Biden but all cringed at saying that Biden did great - they said he started slow but towards the end looked a bit better.  Meanwhile,

for the next debate they need a fact checker for Trump as he obviously lied about most issues but then that is what he is known for since he never claims to have any fault so how could he be lying.  Both are an embarrassment to me as an American and to think that one of them could be the "leader of the so-called free world" in 6 months.   Putin and Co. must be doing the famous Russian Khazachok folk dance

if they can ever stop laughing at the candidates.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

I didn't watch it but have seen several US news stations , most pro-Biden but all cringed at saying that Biden did great - they said he started slow but towards the end looked a bit better.  Meanwhile,

for the next debate they need a fact checker for Trump as he obviously lied about most issues but then that is what he is known for since he never claims to have any fault so how could he be lying.  Both are an embarrassment to me as an American and to think that one of them could be the "leader of the so-called free world" in 6 months.   Putin and Co. must be doing the famous Russian Khazachok folk dance

if they can ever stop laughing at the candidates.

Biden lied non stop. Pot kettle black. Biden even lies about his golf handicap :cheesy:

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Maga people are blue collar workers mostly ie built the country. Their relatives fought against the nazis.

So very true like my father who was in Patton's Third Army that marched across France into Southern Germany and then into Austria killing Nazis along the way.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Biden lied non stop. Pot kettle black. Biden even lies about his golf handicap :cheesy:

Actually, from the times I have heard him speak and stories from reporters, I don't think he is actually lying unlike Trump of course it is just that he fantasizes all the time since he lost his memory. My opinion after talking with his Delaware voters.

Just now, Presnock said:

Actually, from the times I have heard him speak and stories from reporters, I don't think he is actually lying unlike Trump of course it is just that he fantasizes all the time since he lost his memory. My opinion after talking with his Delaware voters.

Post evidence then.