Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

25 minutes ago, parallelman said:

I think what Chris Cuomo said to his two companions when analysing the debate, was probably what a lot of Democrats were thinking; 'If you two were those in the debate you'd both be out of of job right now' (or words to that effect.) Joy Reid spoke of Pres. Biden not delivering the confidence that Democrats wanted to see and that, in fact, '...he did the opposite...' She also said that the Democrat campaign members where she was were '...approaching panic...' Maybe if Pr. JB steps down Fr.Pr. Trump will too and make way for some younger challengers.

Trumps Gop is going with the 

Dem Convicted felon!

Even if the dem judge puts him in jail!

Take that to the bank

Theres still a lot of Swamp to drain!

Methinks

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

In the next couple months??!! Puuuuleeease! Newsom is known as a complete moron and could never have any popularity in dozens of states. The rest no one can learn about in 120 days or so.  Newsom is toast...next

But he has great hair………….according to CNN that will get him elected.      Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So Putin invaded Norway? People are all homeless now? Don't think so. Turn off the tv, turn off the internet. Suddenly it doesn't affect you.

At least you show your shallow side, and have no idea how global politics have an influence on people's daily lives. 

Do you know how many immigrants Europe every year deal with as a direct cause of these conflicts that very much directly involves Russia and Usa proxy wars?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Actually, if JFK jumped in, I think Trump should be worried, but that is extremely unlikely. Biden was totally awful.

JFK had his brains blown out in 1963, if you mean RFK junior no chance, even his family do not support him

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hummin said:

At least you show your shallow side, and have no idea how global politics have an influence on people's daily lives. 

Do you know how many immigrants Europe every year deal with as a direct cause of these conflicts that very much directly involves Russia and Usa proxy wars?

Don't care. You must be bored if you know the answer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Which ones supporters is more likely to turn to violence, and have a great arsenal of weapons and trained private armies? Armies of former police and veterans

Republicans did not kill JFK, most likely LBJ and CIA elements

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Donald said he had seen the files he promised to release, but did not, 

Why?

The CIA told him it was against national security to release all of them, he released most. Biden kept the rest un released as well. There are only 2 people still alive who could be implicated- Ruth Paine and Marina. It will be interesting to see LHO's tax returns when they are released

Edited by proton

3 minutes ago, proton said:

The CIA told him it was against national security to release all of them, he released most. Biden kept the rest un released as well. There are only 2 people still alive who could be implicated- Ruth Paine and Marina. It will be interesting to see LHO's tax returns when they are released

As long the files is unavailable, it just continues to feed conspiracy theories. 

I think if it was in Trumps interests, he would had them released, don't you?

Edited by Hummin

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

As long the files is unavailable, it just continues to feed conspiracy theories. 

I think if it was in Trumps interests, he would had them released, don't you?

Yes, and he said he will. The murder is an official conspiracy, as decided by congress in the 1970's

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I played golf this morning, so I missed the live debate. I did get home in time to see a replay of the last half. 

I was very disappointed with President Biden's demeanour during the debate. He seemed to be just what everyone feared he'd be - too old to be the next president. 

Trump was just as I expected - lie after lie after lie. He's too narcissistic and dishonest to be the next president.

I'm a far-left liberal and intend to vote for the Democrat nominee. I hope the Democrats think more about this and can come up with a nominee for whom I can be more confident. Pete Buttigieg would be my choice, but he has an obvious trait that would be very difficult for many US voters to accept. So, just who could replace Biden is definitely up in the air, but I wholeheartedly believe it must be considered carefully. 

what do you think Trump lied about?