Who will replace Joe Biden as the Democratic Presidential candidate?

connda

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Newsom also insists he's not gonna run, and we all know he's lying.

You can tell, because his lips are moving.

Newsom is waiting for 2028. Only a moron that wants a camaign mired in crap and controversy would step in to lose. It's too iffy and Clinton and Obama threw Joe  life raft. We are now back to the line that Joe is fine and just had a cold and Trump lies all the time and Joe is perfectly honest.

all the screams about removing Joe are going to become the biggest media walk back in history. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The new story is that Biden is sharp between the hours of 10 am to 4 pm. lol seems reasonable to me. Of course he can't have a oress conference sithout a prompter and cards during those hours. lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You been listening to Charlie Kirk again?

Actually, I was listening to Megyn, and Charlie was on.

What a disaster that would be.  Jill running, I mean.

No, “Dr.” Jill running would not be a disaster.

“Dr.” Jill winning would be a disaster.

8 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Actually, I was listening to Megyn, and Charlie was on.

No, “Dr.” Jill running would not be a disaster.

“Dr.” Jill winning would be a disaster.

Me too. Megyn is a guilty pleasure but I wish she would STFU sometimes and let her guests talk.  

• Like 1

Man, that split-screen that CNN used really killed Biden. I guess they were hoping to catch Trump doing some hysterics, shouting into a muted microphone, etc. Instead, they got Biden staring rigidly into space, mouth agape. I was impressed by Trump's discipline. If he keeps it up, he will win for sure. It was apparent that Biden's strategy was to needle Trump, but it didn't work. 

• Agree 1

Man, that split-screen that CNN used really killed Biden. I guess they were hoping to catch Trump doing some hysterics, shouting into a muted microphone, etc. Instead, they got Biden staring rigidly into space, mouth agape. I was impressed by Trump's discipline. If he keeps it up, he will win for sure. It was apparent that Biden's strategy was to needle Trump, but it didn't work. 

The more I think about it, the more I think it was by design. 

They film both, have a delay, and can show one, the other, or both. 

They saw it and let it roll.

I made a statement somewhere on the new Political forum after the disgraceful water shed moment of the debate & biden & his handlers covering for 3 years of the mess called biden.Joe Manchin was gonna run.

Joe Manchin left the dem party a while back and declared himself a INDEPENDENT!

Headline below is Dem democracy flipping out! 

Dems scrambled to stop Sen. Joe Manchin from breaking with Biden – as aides ‘freak the f–k out’: reports

https://nypost.com/2024/07/03/us-news/dems-scrambled-to-stop-sen-joe-manchin-from-breaking-with-biden-as-aides-freak-the-f-k-out-reports/

Edited by riclag

20 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Being able to form coherent sentences while not looking like you just sh*t your pants is a pretty low bar.....yet Trump did that with flying colors!! Biden??? BwahahahahaHAAAAAA!! Yeah, that was funny. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2024 at 12:35 PM, Hanaguma said:

I hope they played it back for him, so he could see just how bad he looked.

• Love It 1

Looks like he will be replaced. I think the debate debacle was by design. They know he couldn't win and threw him under the bus. 

Keep beating the Trump is Hitler, end of democracy, discredit the court, everything was Trump or (now) Biden's fault.

Switch at the last minute and the new guy will be all about raising social security, raising minimum wage, reparations and abortion on demand. 

Buckle-up buttercup! 

• Confused 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Looks like he will be replaced. I think the debate debacle was by design. They know he couldn't win and threw him under the bus. 

Keep beating the Trump is Hitler, end of democracy, discredit the court, everything was Trump or (now) Biden's fault.

Switch at the last minute and the new guy will be all about raising social security, raising minimum wage, reparations and abortion on demand. 

Buckle-up buttercup! 

Your Buttercup might play with your zipper but the cognizant  majority ?