Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not buying the cold excuse regardless.

That was the most atrocious failure in a televised presidential debate in American history. It's not about one man. It's about beating fascism.

Dry your tears and pick your team Biden pom poms off the ground. Barry has said it was a bad night and no big deal. The people that prematurely proclaimed Biden's campaign over are going to have to tow the line again. Without the courageous, unwavering support of super fans like you the world will end.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Social Media said:

Despite the criticism and doubts, Biden is determined to press on. His advisor emphasized that he is not considering dropping out of the race. The second debate in September will be a crucial moment for Biden to reassure his supporters and counter the growing concerns within his party.

Don't you first have ot assure someone before you can reassure them? 

Biden is like an old dog not yet willing to die even though he can not get up or eat solid foods.. It does not show determination but instead shows his unwillingness to let someone else try to grab the power. I am most certain most of his Party has talked to him about not running anymore. AS they were almost all shocked at how feeble and how badly he did in the debate. 

Yesterdays debate will be what people remember the most about Biden in the future. 

I wonder if there is a law Trump can use to make charges against the old man for being unwilling to release his position to someone more competent?(just joking of course) hmm

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1