Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

2 hours ago, Tug said:

It sure would have helped if president Biden let everyone know he was sick with a cold,trump did the usual lie and spin on stage presence trump won hands down on policy obviously Biden I’d like to see Biden drop out but regardless he will get my vote over Trump without reservation the team in place will continue to move us forward 

Still only trump can manage to lose this.

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

How ignorant can you be? Full time jobs fell by 2.4m over 12 months. Stockmarket goes up and down based on entrepreneurs running companies well and making money. Nothing to do with sleeping politicians.

Excuse the Dem-mentia it is a contagious thing among some diehards even when their country is at the brink. They remain blinkered 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Handed the debate trump failed like always.

Moderators for CNN’s debate took a hands-off approach, letting lies and half-truths remain unchallenged. Here are the facts on some of the false claims

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/27/fact-check-debate-biden-trump

Biden's entire existence has been a deception at this point.

• Like 2

1)  Two days before the debate, 06-25-24, the first attachment shows up.   It says, "16 Nobel economists see a Trump inflation bomb.  They are projecting this when all we have to is look at Biden and see this for real.

2)  Dated 12-9-2021  17 Nobel Prize winners  say the Build Back Better Act will help ease long term inflation.

3)  Dated 02-17-2022  17 Nobel Prize winners say the Build Back Agenda will ease long term inflationary pressures.

3)  Dated 03-01-2022  17 Nobel Prize winners in economics said my plan will ease long-term inflationary pressures.

Are these the same 17 Economist in all 4 statements?  Can be with one retiring or quitting before 3 days ago.  I would say all four made up by the same Leftists to use 3 FOR Biden and 1 against Trump.  Impossible you say?? 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I do not think it would make much difference, nor would he have a much better performance. He is old and feeble. Witness his wife coming up to help him off the stage. At least he has a wife who does not despise him. He is a very decent man, compared to his opponent, who told nothing but lies the entire debate, yet still looked more formidable.

The dems need to replace Joe, and get rid of Harris. Nobody would want to see her one step away from the presidency.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

A dead body would have had more charisma than Biden had during that debate. 

Well that is subjective. If you don't understand that Joe excels at the things that are intangible and often times subliminal you just don't get it. The majority of the American population understood it.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I do not think it would make much difference, nor would he have a much better performance. He is old and feeble. Witness his wife coming up to help him off the stage. At least he has a wife who does not despise him. He is a very decent man, compared to his opponent, who told nothing but lies the entire debate, yet still looked more formidable.

The dems need to replace Joe, and get rid of Harris. Nobody would want to see her one step away from the presidency.

Trump has a good looking wife. The other looks like a tranny.

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump 2024, man up.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1