Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Naaa it shows Americans are onto trumps blizzard of lies it also shows he’s unfit to serve he’s also a felon rapist embezzler (remember his charity he ripped off) and on and on yes Joe Biden flopped but he has a positive record and folks listened to the trump lies and weren’t fooled we aren’t fooled by you either btw 

That's all entirely true. Even i now endorse Biden. I am willing to ignore the scars on his neck next debate where they hadn't to reattach his severed head.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

That's all entirely true. Even i now endorse Biden. I am willing to ignore the scars on his neck next debate where they hadn't to reattach his severed head.

Personally I will be looking forward to the next one hopefully bidens voice will be stronger as far as trump again I say he refreshed everyone’s memory of just how bad he really is all lies and grievance he’s certainly angered the Latino and black community with his comments about taking black and Latino jobs  just for starters the rest was his usual lies and not answering direct questions.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

The average American can't name 3 countries starting with the letter T.

Let's see, there's Tennessee, Transylvania, and Wyoming (W counts as T because it so close to it).  Proof of averagness!  A very good brain, everyone is saying . . .

:cheesy:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, GypsyT said:
11 hours ago, riclag said:

The thought of open borders and Globalization disgusts me.

Can you write that in Thai?

could you be more further away from the point ? i cannot write that in thai but i can speak thai and i was LEGALLY allowed to be in thailand. tad different than open borders. but lets not talk about that. 

always trying with the gotcha. i for one have grown super bored of it. draws away from any chance at reasonable conversations. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Biden had a week to prepare hidden away. The voice had zip to do with Joe's failure and you know it. Think of the danger that debate has causes the USA, with our enemies confirmation that we are without a leader. 

Who's running the show?????

So far his dismal disaster was caused by a cold, the flu and now by a weak voice.

Could they get any more desperate?

The guy's brain was AWOL during the debate and no getting around that- it's all on VDO, and will no doubt be replayed by Trump's campaign many times till the election. Couldn't be bettered as an election campaign ad short of Biden going on tv and saying "I have no brain".

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

"I have no brain".

isn't this essentially what just happened ? the coverup is done. i for one harbor no ill feelings towards all of those who slung names at me over the past year for doubting bidens mental abilities. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

LOL. Re the posters that still support Biden, I can understand that they hate Trump, I can understand that they supported Biden up till the moment he stumbled onto the stage, but I have absolutely no idea how they can ignore the evidence writ large every time the camera was on him that the guy is in Lala Land and still support him. Most of them are on ignore, but judging by what I've seen quoted, it's all but but but Trump is so bad bad bad. Trump may be a brash liar, but at least he didn't need his wife to help him off the stage afterwards.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Who's running the show?????

IMO that is the actually important thing now. It's pretty obvious to me that Biden has regressed to the intellect of a 15 year old ( being charitable ), so who is calling the shots in the W H?

Soooooo, when "Biden" says anything important, is it him, or someone telling him what to say?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that is the actually important thing now. It's pretty obvious to me that Biden has regressed to the intellect of a 15 year old ( being charitable ), so who is calling the shots in the W H?

Soooooo, when "Biden" says anything important, is it him, or someone telling him what to say?

Conspiracy theory garbage.

Actually being president is completely different from the performance art of debating.

Of course Biden has an excellent support staff.

All presidents have support staffs.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The Democrats are so condescending, they assume that Latinos will support illegal immigration because many of the illegals happen to be the same ethnicity. Not true. Latest polling shows majority support among Hispanics for mass deportation of illegals. So Biden can take his pathetic pandering and leave.

Doesn’t surprise me, most legal farangs innThailand want illegal ones removed.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Or, maybe time to re-watch the Nixon-Kennedy debate that lost Nixon the election?

Either one of these guys could have out-debated Biden, and Trump, no matter how many debates were held.

Biden can return to debate Trump, once more, if he wishes.

But, nobody will forget his first debate with Trump this year.

It will be one for the history books.

No recovery for Biden, and so what is the point of another debate which will only add undue stress to a VERY Old Man....

We can do without such cruelty.

Who are you trying to convince? We all know that, but Biden doesn't, which is why he should not even be on the ballot again.

If he is I think I know who the bookies will have on the money. Does anyone know who the bookies are backing now ( I think it's obvious but it'd be interesting to know the odds.

12 hours ago, stoner said:

you have to give some credit. i don't see many others standing still talking. a few are even still defending biden. other than that its a ghost town around the threads from those who used to be so vocal. 

Would it be too cruel to collate all the posts telling us how great Biden is and how he was going to wipe the floor with Trump, and post them on here?

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would it be too cruel to collate all the posts telling us how great Biden is and how he was going to wipe the floor with Trump, and post them on here?

right now the best thing for america is to figure out how to come together.