Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Been one for ages now, IMO. Just been protected by the MSN.

They lost their minds last night and emotions got the better of them and they actually told the truth. Now they are changing the narrative to it was just a bad night and no big deal. Your point about the footage being easy campaign material is spot on. Will save loads of money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

so begs the question. who has actually been in control ? did you see the video of jill leading him off stage. poor guy. 

His minders obviously.

I missed that as I stopped watching after the debate finished. It's probably on U Tube. I imagine it's like when Obama had to take him away recently.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, it's like watching a disaster happening in slow motion. First off he does a disastrous debate performance and then refuses to accept he lost it.

I'm so looking forward to the continuing drama.

I wonder who they will get to play him in the movie of a president that disintegrated in full sight. It'll be a sell out.

This is going to be the topic of discussion for months to come, and the election will be about Biden's mental capacity and not about policies.

Clinton Eastwood. He constantly steals his lines. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, it's like watching a disaster happening in slow motion. First off he does a disastrous debate performance and then refuses to accept he lost it.

I'm so looking forward to the continuing drama.

I wonder who they will get to play him in the movie of a president that disintegrated in full sight. It'll be a sell out.

This is going to be the topic of discussion for months to come, and the election will be about Biden's mental capacity and not about policies.

Hope the ABC mods don't save him. Let him mumble on. 

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

His minders obviously.

I missed that as I stopped watching after the debate finished. It's probably on U Tube. I imagine it's like when Obama had to take him away recently.

its much worse than the obama one. some of these people involved should be ashamed of themselves for allowing and facilitating this. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stoner said:

its much worse than the obama one. some of these people involved should be ashamed of themselves for allowing and facilitating this. 

90m voters who selected Biden should be ashamed of themselves. They should be fined $5000 with the money given to GOP voters to cover high inflation.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

90m voters who selected Biden should be ashamed of themselves. They should be fined $5000 with the money given to GOP voters to cover high inflation.

What exactly did Trump say he would do to deal with inflation. His certainly suggested things that would exacerbate inflation as I have told you e.g. tariffs on imports. Trump is was and always will be a dud if you stick to what he says instead of how he makes you feel. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

What exactly did Trump say he would do to deal with inflation. His certainly suggested things that would exacerbate inflation as I have told you e.g. tariffs on imports. Trump is was and always will be a dud if you stick to what he says instead of how he makes you feel. 

You hate Trump. I get it. T ....