E-visa for Nonimmigrant B

So I have a job, the company is currently preparing my work permit and sponsorship letter. What kind of document indicates my current location (no. 3) ? A copy of my visa only indicates I got the visa and my passport wasn't stamped. 

Has anyone used this new system for a work related visa yet? Would be grateful to hear tips, tricks, or pitfalls. 

Screenshot_20240630-1707042.thumb.jpg.2191fdabb3b13f97f91cdcf7daf5e544.jpg

Edited by TellTale
Unnecessary link

a power bill, rent bill etc will work

Remember at most thai consulates who are on the eVisa system you have to be IN your home country to use it and you have to show a flight to thailand from your country

Make a log in so you can sign IN to the system and don't forget to go to the thai consulate website that you're using and READ the real requirements for the Non-B from that consulate.

You're just looking at an abbreviated list of requirements for that Non-B right now not being logged in OR having looked at the consulate's website where you're applying   

Edited by Tod Daniels

As above poster said, in most cases you have apply from your home country for this type of visa. 

I do not know your nationality, but to your question about document indicates my current location (no. 3).

Usually your ID card or passport is showing your currently registered address. The consulate may ask for additional proof of residence, that you can get at your local administration (town hall, registry office etc.)

I have already logged in, started the application and even emailed them with my nationality just to make sure. They confirmed I can do it and they also told me that a copy of my visa is acceptable to prove location (my original question). 

• Like 1