Bangkok Police Arrest Turkish Man for Theft, Online Revenge

webfact

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Sounds like he really loved her and just could not bear not to have her.

Thai women love this behavior, they find it romantic 

Could be he ‘invested’  much into her and if separation, could not recoup his investment . Maybe paid for her advancement in life such as accommodation, renovation, study, training, upkeep annd such.  we do not have the whole picture to give a fair assessment . 

I can understand the frustration of the rejected man if he had invested a huge amount of time , effort and money in the relationship. I had bought a condo, a villa, a car, Thai elite for my foreign wife to stay in Thailand. It would make a huge impact upon my financial state if she were to separate from me as everything is under her relative’s name . All the investments were made with an eye for our future together and not as it is currently. 

8 minutes ago, heybuz said:

All the bar girls have bachelor degrees.

Until it becomes apparent that they don't. Although, many years ago I had a nice chat with a young lady at the Beer Garden in Soi 7 BKK. She seemed different to the other women there in that she was dressed differently, and she also spoke very good English, and you could have a decent conversation with her. I think she said that she was studying at Chula. I bought her a few drinks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

Until it becomes apparent that they don't. Although, many years ago I had a nice chat with a young lady at the Beer Garden in Soi 7 BKK. She seemed different to the other women there in that she was dressed differently, and she also spoke very good English, and you could have a decent conversation with her. I think she said that she was studying at Chula. I bought her a few drinks.

Hope you realise it was a joke.

5 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

In part I agree with you but you have to realise that Thai ladies can also get the blood under your nails, they are not all sweethearts.

No doubt. But people have to know their boundaries and that, as a foreigner, unfortunately you are not going to be treated equally as a local under the laws, if you break them. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

A single, 26 year old man in Thailand should have no problem at all finding a replacement for his former GF in about two hours.  

He was raised spoiled by his parents.  He deserves prison and his cherry popped by some ladyboys.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Have you ever been single, 26, and in Bangkok?  If you have an active expat social life it is no problem.  

that's a completely different question - the topic was about girlfriends? Bar girls are not girlfriends, if you think they are then prepare yourself for headaches and stress. 

9 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

that's a completely different question - the topic was about girlfriends? Bar girls are not girlfriends, if you think they are then prepare yourself for headaches and stress. 

Where did I ever say anything about bar girls as girlfriends?  I didn't.  You may have bar girls as girlfriends but I don't.  It appears that you have had the headaches and stresses of dating bar girls.