Lazada : " Your account has been closed"

^ Thanks for asking about more than 1 account.

But you cannot use the same phone number.

So they are working on it , does it mean that the all the accounts will be unblocked or only folks that phoned them ?  

1 hour ago, FlorC said:

^ Thanks for asking about more than 1 account.

But you cannot use the same phone number.

So they are working on it , does it mean that the all the accounts will be unblocked or only folks that phoned them ?  

To answer your question no idea. If u have been blocked better u call them to make sure it's on their records u been wrongly blocked and they should fix it.

(I agree what you say about not being able to use same Phone number.)

I have no phone and I hear it takes up to 20 minutes wait to get to speak to them , and  I can't ask that from my cleanng lady.

Same thing here. Tried to phone them twice today but was on hold for more than 30 min each time with no success. It would be great to know how multiple accounts are possible with only a single phone number...

'Been a happy customer for years - sure wish they get this sorted!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, MamaSan said:

Same thing here. Tried to phone them twice today but was on hold for more than 30 min each time with no success. It would be great to know how multiple accounts are possible with only a single phone number...

'Been a happy customer for years - sure wish they get this sorted!

They open at 8.00am so if you phone them at opening time then less than 30 minutes waiting.

I agree what you say re multiple accounts. Though If you have a tablet with a different phone number u can use that number.

• Like 1

After two days of trying, a miracle this morning and I got through to Lazada customer care on the first ring of the first call. They told me that their engineers acknowledge that there is a problem with Lazada Thailand and they are working on it. They ask for our patience while they resolve it. After living several years in Thailand I have lots of patience. In my case although I can't login from a PC, the android mobile app reported my account as frozen, not locked, and allowed me to unfreeze it with an SMS code. However, although all my account details appear to be correct, the Order history and Message history have disappeared. I reckon there could be a risk using the app so I'm going to wait until Lazada give the all clear before doing any more shopping.

I discovered my account was locked on Saturday and curiously I received an email from Lazada that morning refunding my last order because of late fulfillment by the seller. That's the first time I've had a refund, I wonder if it somehow triggered the problem with the account.

• Thanks 1

^ I have never had a problem , no returns , no refunds no late delivery refunds. Just a logon problem 2 years ago that cleared itself up.

You say Lazada Thailand .... so I tried Lazada Philipines .... and it says : incorrect password , what ? 

Malaysia : invalid account or password.

I wonder if any Thai have this problem too (of closed account).

They could have put a message on their site that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

Yes i got the same message and it does not explain how to complete the unfreezing process...(see my message above re that) and agree nothing has changed.

I use my PC to do transactions on Lazada.

I sent a screen shot to Lazada  asking them to explain the latest log in message...

23 hours ago, 1DegreeN said:

After two days of trying, a miracle this morning and I got through to Lazada customer care on the first ring of the first call. They told me that their engineers acknowledge that there is a problem with Lazada Thailand and they are working on it. 

And this is exactly what I said was probably the reason earlier.   

The problem also being they don't show the correct error message so folks understand and just try again in 2-3 days. 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, FlorC said:

^ I have never had a problem , no returns , no refunds no late delivery refunds. Just a logon problem 2 years ago that cleared itself up.

You say Lazada Thailand .... so I tried Lazada Philipines .... and it says : incorrect password , what ? 

Malaysia : invalid account or password.

I wonder if any Thai have this problem too (of closed account).

They could have put a message on their site that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

just wait 2-3 days ....   it's a software glitch.   

I spoke to them and they said the issue was something to do with flooding and their engineers were "working on it" but that was 2 days ago. Managed to unfreeze my account on the mobile app this morning but had to use a second mobile number in the unfreeze process. Luckily I could use my wife's but they really don't think about how many problems this sort of process will cause people. Good luck

45 minutes ago, steven100 said:

just wait 2-3 days ....   it's a software glitch.   

You mean ANOTHER 2-3 days .

I've been blocked since sunday.

33 minutes ago, MarkT63 said:

I spoke to them and they said the issue was something to do with flooding and their engineers were "working on it" but that was 2 days ago. Managed to unfreeze my account on the mobile app this morning but had to use a second mobile number in the unfreeze process. Luckily I could use my wife's but they really don't think about how many problems this sort of process will cause people. Good luck

Something to do with flooding ?

Only flooding was in Phuket , or did I miss something.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Yes i got the same message and it does not explain how to complete the unfreezing process...(see my message above re that) and agree nothing has changed.

I use my PC to do transactions on Lazada.

I sent a screen shot to Lazada  asking them to explain the latest log in message...

How did you sent your screenshot to them? I can't find any contact other than the forever phone line...

On 7/10/2024 at 9:32 AM, 1DegreeN said:

I reckon there could be a risk using the app so I'm going to wait until Lazada give the all clear before doing any more shopping.

Why on earth do you think that there is a risk using the Lazada app? My phone automatically locks the app away, along with my banking apps in it's payment safety box for extra security.

As with most apps you can set up facial recognition and finger print for extra security.

And let's not forget that many of the Thai banks are no longer accessable through web browsers, only phone apps. 

I do a lot of shopping on Lazada but I haven't logged into my account on the website for probably a couple of years now. In my humble opinion, the app is infinity more user friendly.

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

Why on earth do you think that there is a risk using the Lazada app? My phone automatically locks the app away, along with my banking apps in it's payment safety box for extra security.

As with most apps you can set up facial recognition and finger print for extra security.

And let's not forget that many of the Thai banks are no longer accessable through web browsers, only phone apps. 

I do a lot of shopping on Lazada but I haven't logged into my account on the website for probably a couple of years now. In my humble opinion, the app is infinity more user friendly.

I don't want to shop on a small phone screen.

I need my 17 inches (or more).

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MamaSan said:

How did you sent your screenshot to them? I can't find any contact other than the forever phone line...

From earlier chats with them they sent me an email to which i could send the screen shot

ps seems those that can unfreeze their accounts seem to be those that use their phone for Lazada. Other like myself using my PC cannot do this...

Edited by homeseeker

1 hour ago, homeseeker said:

From earlier chats with them they sent me an email to which i could send the screen shot

ps seems those that can unfreeze their accounts seem to be those that use their phone for Lazada. Other like myself using my PC cannot do this...

Can you give their email address , please .

PM if not on open forum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FlorC said:

Can you give their email address , please .

PM if not on open forum.

Sent a PM to you though no reason really as I see it for their email to be anything other than in the public forum

Edited by homeseeker

2 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Sent a PM to you though no reason really as I see it for their email to be anything other than in the public forum

Useless.

Thank you for contacting us. However, we are no longer receiving any inquires via  that email address. Please contact us here instead.

Just a link back to their contact webpage.

19 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

They have an IT problem, my account is affected. The risk is not the integrity of the app per se but the processing of any transactions while my account is still affected.

Finally got unstuck after installing the app on my phone (where my account showed as frozen as opposed to closed). Clicked yes when prompted to unfreeze. Then, was finally able to sign back in on PC without further ado.

Had to share the moment. Good luck all!

Trying to login today from my PC using the username and password option, instead of the "Your account has been closed" response I now get a message "Your account is under protected status. Please complete the unfreezing process by ..."  and that's all it shows so very useful. On the PC login prompt I noticed there is an option to login with Password or Phone number. I hadn't noticed that before. I can login from the PC using the phone number with SMS OTP and it is just like using the phone app. The account has my full name but there is no Order history, the address book is empty and payment options are missing and it doesn't have my email address. I then tried the app and changed the login to use the username/pwd and was prompted to unfreeze the account by adding my phone number and receiving an SMS. That completed on the phone but the account is still missing all the details and when I try to login from the PC again I still get the "protected status" response. Ho hum.

^ At least you got in.

So I finnaly get my landlord and cleaning lady together. He has the lazada app but not used it since 2021 , she has the telephone number I let the couriers call to for delivery.
Via his phone only log in through , line , facebook , telephone number and 1 other I forget, but no email address option. So I let him log in with the telephone number of the cleaning lady . They exchange some SMS sent numbers and he was in. It was late , so I tried this morning , same protected sh+t. Then I tried log in with the cleaning lady's number and an SMS to that number , and it logged in to his old account , not mine complete with order history and reviews ...
If this was america , I could sue lazada for disciminating agaist people with no phone.
So what now ? Buy a cheap sim card to make a new account . But do they loose everything on their phone with switching a sim card ?
F..g lazada. Unbelievable !

I am back into my original account as this time as was able to use my tablet number to unfreeze my account and now i can get into Lazada on my PC.(Previously I was unable to do that) I needed to enter my phone number (from my tablet) to do the unfreeze. When I entered my tablet number, they sent me a code which I entered and that unfroze my account.

So I assume anyone can unfreeze if the use another mobile number to get in to unfreeze the account. I presume can use someone else's mobile number to do the unfreeze. The unlock code will be sent to that number.

Whilst I needed a different mobile number to do the unfreeze the record still shows my mobile number as my Lazada contact number.

Why is this so complicated??

Answer= TiT

I gave up and got a new account.

Even that didn't go well at first.

I did not have any problems setting up my first account about 3 years ago.

So I got dumber or lazada is making it harder.

Last couple of days I have had this problem.

Log On okay , then flicks to this " 404 - Not Found The URL you requested was not found."

Log on again okay. 

Click My orders okay , then flicks to this " 404 - Not Found The URL you requested was not found."

Go back to My orders , okay.

Click status , okay then flicks to this " 404 - Not Found The URL you requested was not found."

Back to click status , okay.