Border run for 30 days visa exemption

18 minutes ago, Jack1988 said:

And hopefully thailand will stamp 60 days visa exemption soon, so i could stay longer here

It's already been announced. 60 days visa exempt from Monday 15 July

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

It's already been announced. 60 days visa exempt from Monday 15 July

Yeah i hear that but i really hope is official this time haha. That's great news! I can obtain 60 days now plus extension at immigration. Even when i will fly out  and come back i will get 60 days!

9 minutes ago, Jack1988 said:

Yeah i hear that but i really hope is official this time haha. That's great news! I can obtain 60 days now plus extension at immigration. Even when i will fly out  and come back i will get 60 days!

First up if it ever happens it would be temporary.

Ignore clap trap from the media confirming it as a given..

23 hours ago, Jack1988 said:

It will be interesting to read the reports from the known-troublesome airports ~90-days after the 60-day visa-exempt begins.  I would read some of those, before trying the 2nd round by air.  They might sound like this, from someone who already gets 60-days VE (linked post is an airport report within the thread):

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 8:28 PM, Rob Browder said:

It will be interesting to read the reports from the known-troublesome airports ~90-days after the 60-day visa-exempt begins.  I would read some of those, before trying the 2nd round by air.  They might sound like this, from someone who already gets 60-days VE (linked post is an airport report within the thread):

Not every airport is the same. There are some airports in Thailand where immigration never make problems about giving free stamps. I wouldn't worry about this at all 

On 7/12/2024 at 3:51 AM, DrJack54 said:

First up if it ever happens it would be temporary.

Ignore clap trap from the media confirming it as a given.

Do you have any source stating that it will be temporary?  I haven't seen that from any official source.

It's not just the media.  The Thai government minastry of foreign affairs has been stating this will happen.

https://image.mfa.go.th/mfa/0/91fPdh6NtO/VISA_Information/New_Visa_Measures_July_2024.pdf