Kamala Harris Surges as Top Choice to Replace Joe Biden, Poll Reveals

Social Media

32 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

The price of eggs depends on where you live.  The markets don't like uncertainty and right now everything looks rather iffy.  While the market is not the economy both are connected.

I quoted the average cost in US provided by BLS. Should be a good reference point. 

The economy is stable with unemployment below 4%, inflation declining and GDP forecast 2.2% for next few years. However the market is disconnected with the economy. Various reasons like the high interest rate and fearful of AI replacing jobs. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would not be surprised if black people would be insulted at the idea that they vote for someone just because of the colour of their skin.

Yeah you're definitely quite the expert on American black people.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

If stupid  means no wars , cost of goods lower , traditional values of love of country! I’ll vote for it!

Call me stupid!

If you think electing Trump will achieve those outcomes - yes, you are stupid.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

You & I and millions of others think this way!

But millions of others that support 

no borders, come one , come all ,

regardless of the expense & burden it

has on communities, infrastructure , in my country,love her purposeful abject failure of the largest illegal migration of people to cross  borders in USA history. its all by design!

Kamala Harris is a threat to traditional AMERICANS.The organization members that she helped bailout out during the Summer of Love riots hate everything the Constitution stands for !

She must be asked in a debate if she condemns BLM’s hatred & violence towards police & the historical founding of America.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/blm-chapter-calls-american-flag-symbol-of-hatred/

Very few other countries have open borders, besides the USA.

Sure, I understand that the USA benefits a great deal from immigration.

Japan, for example, is dying because it will NOT invite enough immigration to sustain it's society and industries, and service sector, etc.

China is in the same boat.

Can anyone see China opening up its borders to Americans?  What a Joke!

So, without immigration, the demographics of China show that China is now in deep trouble, especially for the near future.

The problem with the open border for the USA is that there is no real valid selection of what people enter the USA.

It would make far more sense to shut down the borders, and then increase and streamline the immigration application process.

This way, the US could invite into the country the best people, people which are needed.

My good friends Gates and Musk tell me that we are in dire need of qualified people to work in high-tech industries in the USA.

We also need healthcare workers, and many more.

But, we must choose based on intelligence.

The USA has enough dummies already in the country, most of whom were born in the USA.  We do not want any more dummies immigrating to America.

So, let's set the bar HIGH.

And let's set the IQ bar at 120, minimum.

Then, let's see what happens.

Also, no Crackheads, please.....

Thank you.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

21 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Japan, for example, is dying because it will NOT invite enough immigration to sustain it's society and industries, and service sector, etc.

So, without immigration, the demographics of China, show that China is now in deep trouble, especially for the near future.

The problem with the open border for the USA is that there is no real valid selection of what people enter the USA.

It would make far more sense to shut down the borders, and then increase and streamline the immigration application process.

This way, the US could invite into the country the best people, people which are needed.

My good friends Gates and Musk tell me that we are in dire need of qualified people to work in high-tech industries in the USA.

The USA has enough dummies already in the country, most of whom were born in the USA.  We do not want any more dummies immigrating to America.

Thank you.

Legal immigration worked until the globalist took control of Governments.

also

I would love to see Chinese style trials of drug offenders .

. Owing to historical and cultural reasons, Chinese society has little tolerance for illicit drugs, while the country has one of the most stringent anti-narcotics laws in the world. Anyone convicted of trafficking more than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to death.

https://www.statista.com/topics/11437/drug-use-in-china/

than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to deathAnyone convicted of trafficking more than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to deat

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Legal immigration worked until the globalist took control of Governments.

also

I would love to see Chinese style trials of drug offenders .

. Owing to historical and cultural reasons, Chinese society has little tolerance for illicit drugs, while the country has one of the most stringent anti-narcotics laws in the world. Anyone convicted of trafficking more than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to death.

https://www.statista.com/topics/11437/drug-use-in-china/

than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to deathAnyone convicted of trafficking more than 50 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, or cocaine can be sentenced to deat

Yes.

And the  dealer/culprit must pay for the bullet, as well.

Totally fair, after having been a burden on society.

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So, without immigration, the demographics of China show that China is now in deep trouble, especially for the near future.

Thank you.

While you are doing that, why not euthanase any American with an IQ under 90?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Those with IQs less than approximately 85 are not welcome in today's US Army:

image.png.621524bf731e7471991c7d842e8c9031.png

The ASVAB is not an IQ test, but an aptitude test.

Still, with an IQ of less than around 85, not many would be admitted into the US military.

In America, anyone with an IQ of less than 85 is probably rather useless.  There are only so many positions for lumberjacks and chimney-sweeps available at any given time in America.

Low IQ is a huge problem with moral implications for society.

The US needs a way to provide a monthly salary to those who are too dumb to work.  They must be provided healthcare, and a decent and humane life.

In a sense, they can become the pets of the wealthier intelligent people in America.

There is really no need to euthanize them as you suggest.

Many of these people with extremely low IQ go on to engage in Fentanyl use.

What is the point of prematurely euthanizing some dummy who is taking illicit Fentanyl on the street???

Pointless, really.

Just wait a few weeks....

But, do we need any MORE of these people coming over the border?

No.

Best to be more selective concerning who is allowed in.

There should be a sign at every border crossing:  Dummies Not Welcome (unless you can do tricks)

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IMO even George Orwell would be surprised by the amount of doublethink going on.

Trump is 78 yo, only 3 years younger than Biden. He has his share of gaffes, confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi etc. etc. In terms of seguing off into topics such as horrible cities and electric boats. He's even more doolally than Biden, yet gets a free pass.

The rational thing to do would be having both candidates tested for cognitive impairment, with professional opinion on their fitness to fulfill the role of President.

Of course, rationality in politics is an oxymoron.

Is 79 yo too old for golfing?

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Is 79 yo too old for golfing?

Trump is well known in golfing circles as a cheat, and he only wins "championships" on courses he owns. It's pathetic, and laughable.

In answer to your question, I am 81 and still play golf regularly.

In other news, there has been an attempt to assassinate Trump.

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/us-news/trump-news/2024/07/14/donald-trump-shooting?ahe=165755d3f0e53a403f7622284bbd6db710943f73f476be12cc8441299a38f85a&acid=3976399&utm_campaign=News Alert - 20240714&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Adestra&lr_hash=6532358006ffdf91b6b45ab0f13d0b1c

Maybe it's time to dig out my copy of Richard Condon's "The Manchurian Candidate" again.

Edited by Lacessit

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is well known in golfing circles as a cheat, and he only wins "championships" on courses he owns. It's pathetic, and laughable.

What would be pathetic, and laughable would be people that know someone is a cheat and still play golf with them.

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

While I do not agree with that, the reason I despise some politicians is because they want to steal my hard earned money and give it to stupid people to breed more stupid people.

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Still, with an IQ of less than around 85, not many would be admitted into the US military.

Given that one has to be dumb to join the military as cannon fodder it might explain why the US military is apparently struggling to find recruits. I was in the military myself, but not as cannon fodder. The taxpayer paid large to train me in a desirable occupation, and give me trips to exotic countries.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

They are one of the few intelligent societies on the planet then, and they will soon develop enough types of robots to make masses of people unnecessary.

Your thinking is so 20th century.

Saudi, strangely, has a sensible immigrant policy- workers can go there and make good money, but will never be able to become a permanent resident.

The western idea that people from poor countries can work for a few years and then get permanent residence is IMO insane.

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:
19 hours ago, riclag said:

If stupid  means no wars , cost of goods lower , traditional values of love of country! I’ll vote for it!

Call me stupid!

If you think electing Trump will achieve those outcomes - yes, you are stupid.

If only there wasn't history that says he did it last time he was elected...

I think Al Gore would refer to that as an inconvenient truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

In answer to your question, I am 81 and still play golf regularly.

Sorry.

I think I lost count in 2021.

Happy Birthdays, to you, then.....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They are one of the few intelligent societies on the planet then, and they will soon develop enough types of robots to make masses of people unnecessary.

I do agree with this statement.

I have often considered this outcome to be the best for our world.

We need to reduce human population to about 1.8 billion.

This is the carrying capacity of our planet, according to most peoples' desired lifestyles.

If we can do this, then we might be able to avoid extinction.

But, we cannot delay 50 FING years!

We need to begin now.

But.....

How?

It's really an impossible task, in reality.

Hope our US cousins have as much fun with Kamala as we in the UK had with our very own diversity hire,Diane Abbott.She was the stupidest person to ever walk through the doors of The House of Commons and that includes the janitors,postman,tea ladies and cleaners.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump doesn't pretend to be God's gift to mankind while being a dumbo like Biden does and is.

BS. He does it every time he gets on a podium.

Maybe you have forgotten how he compared himself to Jesus, and grifted the "Trump bible".

Have you had yourself checked for cognitive decline?

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What would be pathetic, and laughable would be people that know someone is a cheat and still play golf with them.

I agree, but there will always be people who want to suck up to power or wealth.

5 hours ago, impulse said:

If only there wasn't history that says he did it last time he was elected...

I think Al Gore would refer to that as an inconvenient truth.

The US did not leave Afghanistan until 2021. The war there went on for the whole of Trump's presidency.

As you say, an inconvenient truth.

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The US did not leave Afghanistan until 2021. The war there went on for the whole of Trump's presidency.

As you say, an inconvenient truth.

It's funny.  When it suits their purposes, the Lefties blame Trump for starting the withdrawal process, insisting Biden had no choice but to lose 13 Americans in a botched withdrawal.  But when it doesn't, they claim that Trump was in Afghanistan through his entire term, as if he should have hurried up and botched the withdrawal himself.

Who sent them in there? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

It's funny.  When it suits their purposes, the Lefties blame Trump for starting the withdrawal process, insisting Biden had no choice but to lose 13 Americans in a botched withdrawal.  But when it doesn't, they claim that Trump was in Afghanistan through his entire term, as if he should have hurried up and botched the withdrawal himself.

Who sent them in there? 

Funny you should ask that.

The Afghanistan War started in 2001, when George Bush was President. A Republican.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Funny you should ask that.

The Afghanistan War started in 2001, when George Bush was President. A Republican.

Which makes Obama just as culpable as Trump, eh?  Yet you blame Trump.

I blame Bush Sr's neocons who W didn't know how to manage like his old man did, not coming up through the CIA like Bush the elder.