Russia Blames Biden Administration for Atmosphere Leading to Trump Attack

Social Media

3 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Quote ©Gilbert Doctorow, 2024

"I freely acknowledge that the most relevant point which I raised when I spoke of gross negligence of the authorities responsible for Former President Trump’s security, namely the failure to deploy drones for overhead supervision of the event, came from the remarks of a security expert on CNN that I listened to over breakfast.

As the day has progressed, CNN coverage seemed to move in another direction, towards discussion of the overall political tensions and polarization in the U.S. which made such an attack possible.

However, to my knowledge no one in Western mainstream media is going beyond generalities and pinning down the specifics calls for Trump to be ‘stopped’ and even to ‘be shot’ because he is a threat to American democracy, as Biden has said repeatedly and thoughtlessly on the campaign trail.

The question of whether Trump had previously requested more from the Secret Service was raised by our media during the day and then dismissed.  However, no one mentioned the repeated refusal of Biden to name a security team to candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

This is utterly outrageous given the murder of his father in the midst of campaigning decades ago.

A country that has thrown away 175 billion dollars to keep the neo-Nazi regime in Kiev in power seems to fret over the few million it would take to keep its own elections safe"

©Gilbert Doctorow, 2024

What is the problem?

If Robert F Kennedy Jr truly believes that he needs security, why does he not hire and pay for it himself.

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

Dude couldn't hit a water melon from 400 ft. On the third attempt. Seems that it was his first time to pull the trigger. Ever. 

Really?

According to the BBC news website, this

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3gw58wv4e9o

"State voter records show that he was a registered Republican, according to US media.

He is also reported to have donated $15 to liberal campaign group ActBlue in 2021.

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year.

Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump was purchased by Crooks' father, the Associated Press news agency reports.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, two officers told AP that Crooks' father bought a weapon at least six months ago."

Perhaps you should revise where you get your news reports from.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Anybody with an IQ of over 78 understands that that was said as a metaphor, we're talking about a political bullseye, Biden is simply not the type of man to suggest and assassination, and conservatives are playing out that angle with no justification, and frankly it's rather pathetic. 

It is something that I would expect from Trump and that kind of behavior would not surprise me in the least coming from him, however many of his supporters are very decent people, and they should not stoop to the level of their political choice for president. 

We can do this thing and get a president elected, while still maintaining some semblance of dignity. More and more division does not benefit anybody. 

At least you're accepting he said it, unlike our resident pedant. 

However he meant it, such poorly worded rhetoric is totally inappropriate in the current climate and could easily be misinterpreted by the violent Antifa/BLM types, he needs to tone it down.

If Trump had said such a thing everyone would be claiming it was a call for assassination and a threat to Democracy etc etc. Biden says it and it's no worries, just a metaphor, nothing to see here. The double standards are astounding.    

• Thanks 1

Qui Bono (who benefits?)

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that Biden was by far the biggest beneficiary of an assasinated Trump.

The Republicans would have had no choice but to put Nikki Hayley up as the candidate, who would have been so toxic to Republican voters that many wouldn't bother getting out of bed on election day let alone go and vote. That would hand Biden an almost 100% certain victory.

Also having just watched a video of an interview with an ex FBI Hostage Release Team sniper who knows  ALL the protocols of these situations, stated that this assassin would have had no chance getting so close to Trump (143 yards) with a long gun without lots of help from high ups... In fact with all the security sweeps involving hundreds of agents and law enforcement, that location would have been locked down so tight that a fly wouldn't get through un-noticed for a 500 yard perimeter let alone 143 yards.

Also, the counter-sniper that took out the shooter had already had the guy in his sights and waited for him to shoot a number of times before neutralizing him with a perfect shot through the mouth taking out the brain stem... Which shows he already had his scope adjusted for that precise distance.

Like I said Qui Bono???

Edited by Brewster67
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Russia Blames Biden Administration for Atmosphere Leading to Trump Attack

Well, yeah.  "Trump Is Hitler; Trump Will End Democracy As We Know It; Trump Will Be A Dictator!
Somebody Please!!!  Do Something About Trump Before It's Too Late."

And all the hatred and vitriol aimed at Trump ended with an assassination attempt on his life.  That rhetoric has consequences and the people calling for "someone to do something about Trump" should be held accountable.
If you didn't notice, the Biden Administration and the DNC just pulled all their negative "Trump Is Hitler" hate ads as there will no doubt be repercussions coming.  Standby!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

A post with unattributed content has been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

30 minutes ago, connda said:

Of course, now that Peskov and Zakharova have made statements, the DNC and the Biden Administration will shift from "Trump Is Hitler" to "Trump Is A Russian Agent And Putin's Best Friend."  Then the next assassination attempt will probably be from someone who is Pro-Ukrainian and felt the need to stop "Trump Is Putin (who is Hitler and Stalin) before he has a chance to take office and "end the war in Ukraine."

I don't expect the Trump-hate-speech to be dialed back very much.  And now that the cat is out of the bag I sort of expect another attempt on his life as the US Secret Service seems to have serious security lapses and the "Trump Must Be Stopped At Any Cost" crowd now has a second chance to make a successful hit, especially now that "Trump Is Stalin!" 

Pretty da*m sad imho.

We already had Russiagate V 5.0 last week, despite Putin saying he would ratrher have Biden in office because Trump is unpredictable.

Even though they completely ignore the actual election meddling country is Israel... In fact Israel owns most of the politicians across the entire west.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Fair point. No need for this violence.

They should have poisoned Trump, locked him up in Siberia and silenced him peacefully Putin style.

You mean to lace his underwear with Novichok binary WMD?

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You mean the ones that showed my quote of Biden to be 100% accurate?

Why is it always dismissed by the right as  “metaphor” when Republicans of the MAGA variety do much worse in political advertising not just off the cuff statements? Of a person your side claims to be a babbling dementia patient. 

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Brewster67 said:

but to put Nikki Hayley up as the candidate, who would have been so toxic to Republican voters that many wouldn't bother getting out of bed on election day let alone go and vote.

It is/was so obvious ever since! How come Trump was so "blind" not to say "dumb" to invite her to his team? Nikamundra-acha shouldn't be allowed to leave her papa-mama shop (Although her father became a professor). Disaster at UNGA, less creepy than Powell-chick, but that's different story of Biden and his creepy minions.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

It is/was so obvious ever since! How come Trump was so "blind" not to say "dumb" to invite her to his team? Nikamundra-acha shouldn't be allowed to leave her papa-mama shop (Although her father became a professor). Disaster at UNGA, less creepy than Powell-chick, but that's different story of Biden and his creepy minions.

I doubt he is/was blind or dumb... He's just another neo-con puppet who knows he had to give his handlers something... Hence, Hayley, Bolton and Pompeo... Trump is the great pretender who has all the MAGA lot completely fooled.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

I doubt he is/was blind or dumb... He's just another neo-con puppet who knows he had to give his handlers something... Hence, Hayley, Bolton and Pompeo... Trump is the great pretender who has all the MAGA lot completely fooled.

good point. sorry for Rex-T though. he was a charmer ))) 

Got fired by Trump while having a dump <<<< sadistically ironic! 

PS: That Scarabanga woman was something. Or what was her name? She wrote "Unhinged" 

Edited by NativeBob

13 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Russia condemns any form of political violence.....unless it is carried out by them!

Universal I would say, 

And cant wait to hear Donalds next speach, humble as a Rhino 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, digger70 said:

Well Someone Did put DT in the Bullseye but missed and got killed .

DT will come back and Win   ,No Doubt.

and you'll see a tsunami of <removed> from a good many folks here...

Russia is absolutely correct.

Not only did Biden demand he be put in the bullseye, here is another "Democrat" demanding he be "eliminated".

It's at 2:25 for those on demanding posting quotas.  

Shocking rhetoric from the "Democrats". No wonder the nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s your ‘quote’ Jonny, but why no link to where you got it from?

He knows it’s a metaphor he’s just trying to create hysteria.anyway as far as trumps man pal putin heck dident putin have an airliner blown out of the sky to get his pal a year or so ago?how many folks did he kill just to get one guy?so why would anyone believe what that mass murdering criminal has to say?

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Brewster67 said:

Qui Bono (who benefits?)

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows that Biden was by far the biggest beneficiary of an assasinated Trump.

The Republicans would have had no choice but to put Nikki Hayley up as the candidate, who would have been so toxic to Republican voters that many wouldn't bother getting out of bed on election day let alone go and vote. That would hand Biden an almost 100% certain victory.

Also having just watched a video of an interview with an ex FBI Hostage Release Team sniper who knows  ALL the protocols of these situations, stated that this assassin would have had no chance getting so close to Trump (143 yards) with a long gun without lots of help from high ups... In fact with all the security sweeps involving hundreds of agents and law enforcement, that location would have been locked down so tight that a fly wouldn't get through un-noticed for a 500 yard perimeter let alone 143 yards.

Also, the counter-sniper that took out the shooter had already had the guy in his sights and waited for him to shoot a number of times before neutralizing him with a perfect shot through the mouth taking out the brain stem... Which shows he already had his scope adjusted for that precise distance.

Like I said Qui Bono???

I beg to differ,America heck all the worlds democracies would have benefited then the republicans could field a decent candidate also I think Nicky would have an excellent chance of winning she would do a decent job and the country wouldn’t be so freaked out 

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No need to go further Jonny.

Yes, that would require you admitting that Democrats have been calling for Trump to be eliminated as my video clearly shows. 

Best you pretend to have your fingers in your ears. You can keep gaslighting that way. 😄

• Haha 1