Light hearted post... do you think Thai girls can tell if you can't be fooled anymore?

It is not that YOU cannot be fooled anymore which is most important to you.

What is important is that YOU can FOOL the Girls into thinking that you can be fooled.

Otherwise, if they are of the opinion that you cannot be fooled, then they will do what.....?

They will Ignore you.....

Years ago, when I enjoyed visiting the bars in Taiwan, it became impossible for me to continue to fool the girls.

And then...

I gave up going to the bars.

No point in it, after that....

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

I live in an Isaan village and know lots of bar girls. When they show up with the love of their life they always introduce me so I can join the party. I am not a snitcher so I don't tell them that last week it was Fritz from Germany and the week before it was Dave from the UK. So I get along just fine with them.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The Old Bull said:

I live in an Isaan village and know lots of bar girls. When they show up with the love of their life they always introduce me so I can join the party. I am not a snitcher so I don't tell them that last week it was Fritz from Germany and the week before it was Dave from the UK. So I get along just fine with them, they all treat me good.

Bad internet connection in your village? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, The Old Bull said:

I live in an Isaan village and know lots of bar girls. When they show up with the love of their life they always introduce me so I can join the party. I am not a snitcher so I don't tell them that last week it was Fritz from Germany and the week before it was Dave from the UK. So I get along just fine with them, they all treat me good.

a.  Have you forgotten that you already posted this comment four times before this, your 5th time?

b.  The wetware of the human brain makes memory unreliable.  I wonder if the girls you mention ever remember their boyfriends from German, or the UK, more than a week or so.

c.  The girls forget the guys.  But, the guys who fall in love with the bar girls remember the girls for the rest of their days.  Those are the memories they never forget.

31 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

a.  Have you forgotten that you already posted this comment four times before this, your 5th time?

b.  The wetware of the human brain makes memory unreliable.  I wonder if the girls you mention ever remember their boyfriends from German, or the UK, more than a week or so.

c.  The girls forget the guys.  But, the guys who fall in love with the bar girls remember the girls for the rest of their days.  Those are the memories they never forget.

Never met a BG who forget a customer, they remember every single detail down to what shoes you had first time you met. 

10 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I'll bet these poor bargirls who pay no tax, will be very happy when they get the 10K handout. More Tats maybe ...............:giggle:

Well, she is not a bargirl she has 97 tattoos and just won MasterChef Australia and collected 250.000 dollars 

Nat Thaipun

Edited by still kicking
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Aurelien said:

The longer i'm here and the more experience i have, i feel like Thai girls can tell...and are much more defensive whereas naive me first time in Thailand had much less trouble... Maybe i've changed and lost all sex appeal ? Or do girls can tell and 'farang roo mak mai dee'? 

You're becoming a skinflint, and the girls can see that from what you do and how you act.

If you act and spend like a naive newbie, you will get the two week millionaire experience - except that your sour puss at the money you are spending will put the girls off, even if your hand is in and out of our wallet pocket like a fiddler's elbow. 

And your sour puss reflects your resentment at how much you are spending, so trying to recreate that weekend millionaire experience will leave you unhappy at the cost and feeling ripped off, the girls unhappy at being with someone so miserable - but they can't tear themselves away because they need the money - so don't do it.

Just accept that things are different because you have changed, and you have to live with being a cynical miserable skinflint, instead of a two-week millionaire, and remember that:

1) Cheap is not necessarily good value

2) Cheap price is not necessarily less expensive than good value

3) If you worry about money, then you are better staying at home.  

• Sad 1

I think it's best to play the fool but have a plan for your night of adventure. This way you start and end on a good note. 

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

Never met a BG who forget a customer, they remember every single detail down to what shoes you had first time you met. 

Not just ladies who work in the bars

22 hours ago, Aurelien said:

The longer i'm here and the more experience i have, i feel like Thai girls can tell...and are much more defensive whereas naive me first time in Thailand had much less trouble... Maybe i've changed and lost all sex appeal ? Or do girls can tell and 'farang roo mak mai dee'? 

how long are you in thailand? 

when I arrived first time, 99% of girls were thin

there was no (fast) internet or scammy sites that asks for payments to see a profiles filled with professionals 

Edited by john donson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

You're becoming a skinflint, and the girls can see that from what you do and how you act.

If you act and spend like a naive newbie, you will get the two week millionaire experience - except that your sour puss at the money you are spending will put the girls off, even if your hand is in and out of our wallet pocket like a fiddler's elbow. 

And your sour puss reflects your resentment at how much you are spending, so trying to recreate that weekend millionaire experience will leave you unhappy at the cost and feeling ripped off, the girls unhappy at being with someone so miserable - but they can't tear themselves away because they need the money - so don't do it.

Just accept that things are different because you have changed, and you have to live with being a cynical miserable skinflint, instead of a two-week millionaire, and remember that:

1) Cheap is not necessarily good value

2) Cheap price is not necessarily less expensive than good value

3) If you worry about money, then you are better staying at home.  

Are there ONLY bargirls working in Thailand??? Get out there and find an educated one from a good family!..........though I guess that's not so easy when you're on a 3 week holiday!

• Thumbs Up 1

When in the bars, it can be amusing to occasionally pretend to be a newb on a 2 week holiday. That way you get more of the GFE. It's also entertaining to watch the act, hear all the stories etc. 

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

When in the bars, it can be amusing to occasionally pretend to be a newb on a 2 week holiday. That way you get more of the GFE. It's also entertaining to watch the act, hear all the stories etc. 

The conversation often goes like this:-

BG: "Where are you from?"

Me: "Sisaket"

BG: "You have lady in Sisaket"

Me: "Yes"

BG: "No problem......I look after you tonight".

• Agree 1

On 7/17/2024 at 2:07 PM, MalcolmB said:

They don’t want our money.

They want our sperm.

I respectfully ask that you think a few seconds about what you wrote and see if it makes any sense to you.

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2024 at 8:50 AM, hotandsticky said:

I am no naive fresh tourist but I am not against being sucked in occasionally.

How much do you pay?..............................occasionally?

On 7/17/2024 at 3:27 AM, Aurelien said:

You probably lost the slobbering dog look long ago after you rang the bell in the gogo bar and thought you were the bee's knees...

I still slobber.

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Hardly, i have to fight the girls off usually

That's what in shape athletes do. I said dribbler, like a basketball player. What are your stats?

Edited by JimTripper