Old age sex, revisited.

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Some posts feel narcissistic (having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance). Are you focusing on yourself a lot, working out, biking, having a nice apartment, etc. and your own needs in general, but not giving back to others except when they come to a head in a massage shop session?

i give back, even give to charity, i give to the deaf, there's a deaf lady i see i let her have a go down there for 500

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm surprised you don't have a fake girlfriend, got to be better than moping around on your own like you usually do

I'm a huge fan of The Kramer Guy. He's made his peace, he likes his life.

He's sort of my role model for the future.

On 7/19/2024 at 7:27 AM, nobodysfriend said:

It is the testosterone that makes you want it ...

That's my problem at 73 I still have a lot of testosterone, but sperm is not always available, ( from me ) and I still find young ladies attractive. 

17 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

I'm a huge fan of The Kramer Guy. He's made his peace, he likes his life.

He's sort of my role model for the future.

Start cycling 100km 4 times a week. Good luck!

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yep everyone should like Kramer

But you remind me more of Eddie Haskell as in maybe

Hello Mr. Mahoney -- that's a lovey dress your fake wife is wearing today.

image.jpeg.043994555f56ef418590f6c551c07629.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney

On 7/19/2024 at 8:45 AM, jaywalker2 said:

I find marijuana can help with erectile issues, although a lot depends on your partner.  I have found that it's also necessary to change the way I have sex, putting more emphasis on petting, foreplay, etc., focusing on the pleasuer of my partner, and not worrying so much about my own orgasm. This is not what most men want to hear however.

That said, there have been studies that show that ejaculating regularly is good for prostate health. One study I remember claimed that ejaculating 20 or more times a month would reduce prostate problems.

Yes the pipes need cleaning out on a regular basis........:giggle:

On 7/19/2024 at 10:27 AM, Stocky said:

You don't have to go all the way to Grimsby, I find a good half hour of snogging and heavy petting is enough to prime the pump.

That's one thing I do not want 'Snogging'  with a bar girl. 

On 7/19/2024 at 2:58 PM, Jimjim1 said:

but I am apposed to that because of my age and my fear that I could give her weak sperm resulting in a child with serious mental or other health issues

I didn't know that was a thing or even possible.

On 7/19/2024 at 6:32 PM, susanlea said:

These women don't have better choices. Western pension is triple the average local wage! But whatever. I wasn't born yesterday. Every weeks guys say their one is different.

Why would a western woman know what the local wage is in Thailand, when there is no mention of her nationality. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, dutch boy said:

Rather than take a cold shower when I am aroused and unable to satisfy this arousal, I take a look at a picture of Kamala Harris and the arousal instantly goes away.

Try chocolate milk.

On 7/20/2024 at 2:38 PM, connda said:

Exactly.  30, 40, 50 year differences in age?  It's not because the guy's a "hansum man," it's because he has a "hansum bank account." 

😠  "My 30 year old wife loves me!!!"
😁 "I'm $ure $he doe$."

You may be right.

One time, just a few years ago, I returned to Thailand after being away for a few years, and one of my first stops was to my bank to get a new ATM card. Anyway, halfway through that process the girl in the bank wanted to know if I was looking for a wife. I told her that my next stop was to go look for a condo.  At that point she wanted to go right then and there to take me around and show me some condos. I’m not sure what she was going to do about the rest of the day she was supposed to be working.

Mucuna pruriens will get your MIND in a much younger state for sex along with blue pills.

It sends dopamine production through the roof...however, if you have any psychiatric conditions (Cluster A mind conditions...schizotypes) then its probably best to totally avoid it.

Thais know this herb, its called Mah Moo Eee at herbalists..never to be taken daily and best just day before or on the day..causes short-temper also...rocket fuel..watch out..must cycle it on/off.

Edited by freedomnow

On 7/22/2024 at 5:34 AM, brianthainess said:

didn't know that was a thing or even possible.

Yes Brian sadly there is and the risks involved usually start around 45 for both sexes, however better insight into the possibility can be attained by blood and semen tests on both, but unless you actually plan a child few will take a test for the sake of it.

But there is at least one clown in here who will decry it, mainly because IT does not read the posts properly and then insists that it does not add up.

• Sad 2

On 7/22/2024 at 12:09 PM, jas007 said:

You may be right.

One time, just a few years ago, I returned to Thailand after being away for a few years, and one of my first stops was to my bank to get a new ATM card. Anyway, halfway through that process the girl in the bank wanted to know if I was looking for a wife. I told her that my next stop was to go look for a condo.  At that point she wanted to go right then and there to take me around and show me some condos. I’m not sure what she was going to do about the rest of the day she was supposed to be working.

Some banks are affiliated with telecom companies and the banks try to sell the telecoms products to its customers .

She was asking  you whether you wanted Wifi in your new Condo 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 6:12 AM, scubascuba3 said:

one missing, still happy with your wrlife insurance? feeling confident? 😄 

Have you noticed that 2 entire WrLife topics have been recently, not just locked, but entirely disappeared from view most likely because they contain words and opinions that might have legal implications?

11 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Have you noticed that 2 entire WrLife topics have been recently, not just locked, but entirely disappeared from view most likely because they contain words and opinions that might have legal implications?

Discussed the insurance with you a couple of months ago on this site .. discussion about reviews and comments by the company - later that day whole topic that had been running for a fair while disappeared. 

Mick Jagger presented the top ten list on Tuesday's (2012) edition of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS: "Top Ten Things I, Mick Jagger, Have Learned After 50 Years in Rock 'n' Roll."

Number 8. "Before shouting 'Hi Seattle!' make sure you're in Seattle."

Corollary: Before giving one's informed opinions as to why there is a memo, make sure there is a memo.

I used to occasionally hang out in Wanchai when I worked in HK, and got to know a few of the regulars well - the girls I mean. Mostly they were part timers on the scene, who were otherwise employed as maids during the week, but just making some cash on the side and having some fun with the buleh to brighten up their otherwise harsh and boring lives.

I once had a discussion with one about the number of these young girls who seemed interested more in the 'old guys' than in the many younger guys. Her answer was, yes of course the older guys usually have more money, but they were also generally nicer to be with, less demanding of weird sex and constant shagging, more inclined to stay with one girl, and less nasty or violent toward them than the younger guys. These were not professioinal hookers, they were (are) part timers who are in real need of some affection in their lives, and they appreciated it. You could have a proper GFE with them.

That's why I'd far rather go 'mongering' in Wanchai on a Sunday (the Maids sole day off) than be harassed by nasty pro's on the make in BKK or Pattaya.

Hong Kong is the real underrated sexy city of Asia. Thailand is just cynical - and even more so now than it ever was before.

My final tip - look for the Indo maids. They are the hottest to trot. 

Edited by Flyguy330

10 hours ago, Flyguy330 said:

I used to occasionally hang out in Wanchai when I worked in HK, and got to know a few of the regulars well - the girls I mean. Mostly they were part timers on the scene, who were otherwise employed as maids during the week, but just making some cash on the side and having some fun with the buleh to brighten up their otherwise harsh and boring lives.

I once had a discussion with one about the number of these young girls who seemed interested more in the 'old guys' than in the many younger guys. Her answer was, yes of course the older guys usually have more money, but they were also generally nicer to be with, less demanding of weird sex and constant shagging, more inclined to stay with one girl, and less nasty or violent toward them than the younger guys. These were not professioinal hookers, they were (are) part timers who are in real need of some affection in their lives, and they appreciated it. You could have a proper GFE with them.

That's why I'd far rather go 'mongering' in Wanchai on a Sunday (the Maids sole day off) than be harassed by nasty pro's on the make in BKK or Pattaya.

Hong Kong is the real underrated sexy city of Asia. Thailand is just cynical - and even more so now than it ever was before.

My final tip - look for the Indo maids. They are the hottest to trot. 

Pattaya, 20 years ago.

3 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

Sleeping with ladyboys is not gay

“… the Bellman said”

”There, I have said it thrice, and what I say three times is true”

Lewis Carroll at his finest!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you choose a ladyboy instead of a female then that would be gay . It would only not be gay if you didn't have a choice 

For him, the other choice would be pegging