US expats tell the truth

3 hours ago, jas007 said:

Maybe it’s the dictation software?  I’ve seen some pretty funny nonsense from people who were apparently using that kind of program but didn’t proofread what was typed.

Actually, I'm a bit dyslexic and never could spell. When I took the placement test to go back to school, if did so poorly an the English portion, they said I had to take English as a second language. 

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2024 at 1:46 PM, Yellowtail said:

Which side is calling the other side neanderthals, chumps, dregs, deplorables, fascists, racists, misogynist and whatnot? 

Which is pretty accurate.

(OK, the Neanderthal bit I agree would require DNA confirmation)

Edited by Stocky

5 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Which is pretty accurate.

(OK, the Neanderthal bit I agree would require DNA confirmation)

Of course, your half of the county is better than the other half, got it. 

Neanderthals?  Most people have at least some Neanderthal DNA.  

I took the 23 and me test one time and it came back as showing some Neanderthal DNA.  A minuscule amount, but it’s there.

I'd challenge most of that anecdotal stuff in the article especially within the last year or two. Almost like the stories are made up or in some sort of Time Warp. Within each account is something truthful but it's surrounded by a lot of other opinion that I really question.

London and France clearly not good times. Panama and Brazil are known to have issues. I've heard for decades that Costa Rica is plenty fed up with gringos.

I'd be looking at the Adriatic coast six months and SEA six months.

I've been really unhappy with Thailand as of late. I'm not going to get Thai govt SSO insurance after paying in seven years over nonsense technicality. Officially absolutely nothing the Thailand extends to expatriots, even married to make them welcome and at home.

Americans are plenty smart. Look at the GDP, income per GDP, median, best universities. But when you have leftists ruining the fabric of education for decades, onerous barriers to entry for small business. Illegal immigration has been devastating. Unionized Federal, state, education.

Most of all the trillions in foreign aid especially to Israel and propping up the surrounding countries.

Maga is just the symptom.

• Thanks 1