Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Infra structure weekly, new health care plan, Mexico will pay for the wall, Covid19 will go away, he promised to eliminate the Federal deficit.

He failed on all of these promises

Good post.  Honestly.    That gives us something to discuss, even if I disagree.  I'ma ponder that, and maybe reply.  In case I don't get around to it, I wanted you to know I appreciate your response.  Unlike a lot of them on here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Here's a litmus test to see if you belong to a cult:

Listen to one of 45's speeches, but imagine it's Obama delivering the words. If you think it would be perfectly OK for Obama to say these words, then you don't belong to a cult.

Bingo.

The maga cultists however are incapable of such honest appraisal of their own delusions.

They know Trump lies constantly.

They don't care. They like it. They literally WORSHIP him.

The insanity of authoritarian cult of personality leader infecting a significant portion of the public.

Where have we seen this before in history? You know. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, seajae said:

typical democrat trying to use total BS to deflect from their own pathetic president, way past time to remove your head from your rectum and face reality but maybe you just enjoy it being up there

I want to see BOTH Biden and Trump replaced with other nominees for this election.

I'll ignore your idiotic flame. Reflects on you not me. 

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

People are talking.

You know it.

I know it. 

Donald Trump is insane.

If it's OK to take a close look at Joe Biden's age related issues and I agree with George Conway it is, and I support his probable decision to exit for the greater good, why is there a double standard about Donald Trump's insanity and obvious psychological unfitness for office?

The MSM has almost completely ignored this situation.

Shouldn't they shine a spotlight on it before it's too late?

I don't know what the situation would be for a candidate to exit based on insanity AFTER being nominated though. Obviously much more complicated than before.

Before y'all scream LEFTY, George Conway is a conservative republican.

This is way beyond such labels.

It is maybe a better idea to let yourself check and get de-brainwashed

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is he a qualified psychiatrist, a qualified psychologist, has he examined Trump? Conway can say what he likes but it doesn't make it true.

He's a public figure and we're dealing with a person who would literally NEVER submit himself to a clinical psychiatric evaluation. So observation including from clinical psychologist Mary Trump is all we've got.

Similar to people diagnosing Joe Biden by observation.

You're another one pushing a totally unfair DOUBLE STANDARD.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You said that as a fact, not an opinion, therefore you need to provide proof, as per forum rules.

You can't anyway, so you are IMO lying.

Trump has many faults ( as all of us do ), but he exhibits no signs of clinical insanity that I can see, and I have been educated in such.

If he had, the Trump haters would have been banging that drum already. If he were insane why bother with IMO weaponising the justice system against him?

I did provide evidence.

You probably didn't even view as you're in the cult.

Not going to discuss moderation matters here so don't bother with trying to be police.

Yes all humans have faults.

Trump convicted felon and adjudicated rapist tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power has exceptionally extreme faults and yet he may be in position to take power of the highest office in the world. His faults matter. Everyday people's faults are private matters.

I reject your maga cult talking point about weaponizing the justice system.

That's what wannabe dictator Trump intends to do. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, jas007 said:

So you’ve never dealt with the issue in a real world setting with real people?  One college course and suddenly you’re the expert on insanity?

You can draw whatever conclusions you want from the political discourse, but surely you must know the real world isn’t quite so simple.  Calling someone insane doesn’t make it so. 

I think you’ve been brainwashed. All you do is repeat gibberish.  Lies told over and over again by people with an agenda.  People with an agenda willing to say and do anything to solidify their grip on power.  And people like you often believe the propaganda.  And is support of your position, you can only regurgitate the same nonsense that was fed to you.  Circular reasoning. 

I did not pursue a career in psychology or psychiatry. 

I was considering it which is why I took that course.

It was the hardest A I ever got.

It was very intense and involved analyzing case studies.

I want Trump examined in an objective clinical setting for a psychiatric diagnosis.

Not by a cult member so called happy pills doctor.

It's not an unreasonable demand considering his repeated criminal behavior and that he's a convicted felon seeking to take the power of the highest office on earth.

I'll ignore your flame stuff -- that's poo poo on you.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

He's not insane, but he is a degenerate, repulsive narcissist incapable of thinking about anyone but himself. He's also clever, which doesn't mean he's intelligent, just wily at taking advantage of people and events that advantage him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A reported post breaking forum rules has been removed.

Rule 28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Deflection.

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with rhetoric he uses about the immigration issue.

I've obviously hit a nerve with this.

I applaud George Conway with starting this movement to get the bottom of Trump's insanity before it's too late. 

You made the title up have I must have missed the headline that confirmed it.

55 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I did provide evidence.

You probably didn't even view as you're in the cult.

Not going to discuss moderation matters here so don't bother with trying to be police.

Yes all humans havefaults.

Trump convicted felon and adjudicated rapist tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power has exceptionally extreme faults and yet he may be in position to take power of the highest office in the world. His faults matter. Everyday people's faults are private matters.

I reject your maga cult talking point about weaponizing the justice system.

That's what wannabe dictator Trump intends to do. 

Too late - Dems already done the the weaponizing.

If you are a deplorable, and many are the Lincoln Project have made the pefect ad to get them to vote Trump. Michael Moore put it perfectly way back in 2016 - today this in spades once again.If he wins and Putin/Xi give him the full on mega state Emporer of the US visit - that's it , it's over - PAX Americana RIP.

They’ve essentially lost everything they had, except one thing. The one thing that doesn’t cost them a cent and is guaranteed to them by the American Constitution: the right to vote. They might be penniless, they might be homeless, they might be f—ed over and f—ed up, it doesn’t matter. Because it’s equalized on that day: a millionaire has the same number of votes as the person without a job, one. And there’s more of the former middle class than there are in the millionaire class.

So on Nov. 8, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain, and take that lever or felt pen or touch screen and put a big f—ing ‘X’ in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives: Donald J. Trump.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

People are talking.

You know it.

I know it. 

Donald Trump is insane.

If it's OK to take a close look at Joe Biden's age related issues and I agree with George Conway it is, and I support his probable decision to exit for the greater good, why is there a double standard about Donald Trump's insanity and obvious psychological unfitness for office?

The MSM has almost completely ignored this situation.

Shouldn't they shine a spotlight on it before it's too late?

I don't know what the situation would be for a candidate to exit based on insanity AFTER being nominated though. Obviously much more complicated than before.

Before y'all scream LEFTY, George Conway is a conservative republican.

This is way beyond such labels.

Good God man, get your own house in order first. Up until a few minutes ago, there was absolutely NO sign that "Biden is exiting".

Sheesh...

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Good God man, get your own house in order first. Up until a few minutes ago, there was absolutely NO sign that "Biden is exiting".

Sheesh...

I would normally say get off the internet go for a walk and chill but when you live on it..... When my dad was old he would shout at the telly whilst my mum would keep on running the household - it was ever thus.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Sheesh...

Pelosi is on the case.

She always gets her man.

It's only a question of when now.

Biden wants to wait until after Netanyahu's visit for some reason though.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 hours ago, Hummin said:

Monthy Python could not made a better script than what we see unfolds now. Tragic comic 

The script is one thing, but the image was definitely sub par. Instead of the (admittedly large and very obvious) dressing on his  right ear, Python would have gone for the "return of the mummy" overall bandaging act!

I must confess I half expected to see him appear with a "kamikaze" style headband, with a strategically placed red stain over the ear. Missed opportunity there I think!

Edited by herfiehandbag

8 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

As a Brit,i think both Biden and Trump are insane.

As are most of the Yanks i have met in Thailand who squabble like schoolchildren when both mens names are mentioned.

Brits have it right: Islam is the answer.

• Like 1