Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Before y'all scream LEFTY, George Conway is a conservative republican.

LOL. It's as though that was unusual. GW Bush is hardly a lefty, but does he support Trump? Loads of GOP hate Trump as much as any lefty liberal, IMO.

1 hour ago, transam said:

So you are not one of the nutters you quoted as being on AN......😂

As for the rest, I think I have proved my point.......🤭

you never prove anything here other the you are a _____ with very little to say!

42 minutes ago, impulse said:

Based on the rants on this thread alone, I suspect he's confused between studying abnormal psychology and being the subject of the study.

i am very surprised JT hasn't used the word 'fascist' yet, and it's page 3 of his own thread!

Edited by frank83628
  • Love It 1

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Before y'all scream LEFTY, George Conway is a conservative republican.

Is he a qualified psychiatrist, a qualified psychologist, has he examined Trump? Conway can say what he likes but it doesn't make it true.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, peterrabbit said:

In the future the psychologists will look back and ask how can so many people believe so many lies about a person that they totally lost any grounding in reality or examination of facts?

I was pondering on starting a thread asking non-Trump obsessives to explain how people can be conned so easily....but then I remembered......religion.....if you can get billions to believe in a guy in the sky and give their money and lives to that notion.....there's your answer.....stupidity.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I was pondering on starting a thread asking non-Trump obsessives to explain how people can be conned so easily....but then I remembered......religion.....if you can get billions to believe in a guy in the sky and give their money and lives to that notion.....there's your answer.....stupidity.

I'll agree that anyone that thinks Biden is mentally competent to be POTUS another 4 years is stupid, IMO.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Conway is a republican. Talk facts here.

Again there is an obvious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Medical issues such as with Joe Biden -- non stop chatter.

MENTAL issues such as with Trump -- some kind of taboo for the MSM.

We're talking about the most powerful office in the planet. There should be no taboos.

... we're talking about granting a man with apparent psychical instabilities access and control to the world's second largest nuclear arsenal ...?

Not a good decision ... being POTUS is not a nut job . Need somebody competent and responsible . Not Trump .

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'll agree that anyone that thinks Biden is mentally competent to be POTUS another 4 years is stupid, IMO.

Agree 100%

I was not comfortable with him being the candidate in the first place......even though he did trump Trump fairly and squarely.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

These "soapbox" threads are hysterical. I'm still trying to understand how some posters are able to get through a day on their own.

Booze and tramadol :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Well, I was correct in my assessment.

Reading comprehension was your weakness in elementary.

How would you know that, more lying, eh........🤔

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i've asked the same many time but never get any racist quotes... funny that aye. it's just one of their buzz words!

1. Mexican Immigrants (2015): When announcing his candidacy for president, Trump said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2. Muslim Ban (2015-2017): During his campaign, Trump called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” This rhetoric led to the implementation of an executive order restricting travel from several predominantly Muslim countries once he was in office.

3. Judge Curiel (2016): Trump claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was presiding over a case involving Trump University, was biased against him because of his Mexican heritage, saying, “He’s a Mexican. We’re building a wall between here and Mexico.”

4. “<deleted>hole Countries” (2018): In a meeting about immigration, Trump reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations as “<deleted>hole countries” and expressed a preference for immigrants from countries like Norway.

5. Congresswomen of Color (2019): Trump tweeted that four Democratic congresswomen of color should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came,” even though three of the four were born in the United States and all are American citizens.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

1. Mexican Immigrants (2015): When announcing his candidacy for president, Trump said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2. Muslim Ban (2015-2017): During his campaign, Trump called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” This rhetoric led to the implementation of an executive order restricting travel from several predominantly Muslim countries once he was in office.

3. Judge Curiel (2016): Trump claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was presiding over a case involving Trump University, was biased against him because of his Mexican heritage, saying, “He’s a Mexican. We’re building a wall between here and Mexico.”

4. “<deleted>hole Countries” (2018): In a meeting about immigration, Trump reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations as “<deleted>hole countries” and expressed a preference for immigrants from countries like Norway.

5. Congresswomen of Color (2019): Trump tweeted that four Democratic congresswomen of color should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came,” even though three of the four were born in the United States and all are American citizens.

IMO many would consider what you quoted as being correct.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO many would consider what you quoted as being correct.

Indeed. It would be interesting to see counter arguments from Will to see exactly what is wrong with Trump's ideas. The stuff about Mexican migrants is undoubtedly true, because it is not quantified in any way....some were rapists, some were drug deals and Mexico has some fine people but these rapists, and drug dwellers were not part of their finest.  

Some people dislike racial profiling....I don't, I think it is a good idea American Americans 15% of the population and 50% of the crimes. It makes sense and uses resources appropriately. The problem is racism in the police force, not profiling. Institutional racism needs eradicating from police force, the judiciary, prison service etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I don't buy that. Harris's criticism was about some specific bussing policy between schools that Biden did not support to her satisfaction decades before. A fairly obscure criticism. Vance clearly articulated why he thought Trump was inappropriate in a way most sensible people concur with - but like many others he was dumbfounded by Trump's ongoing popularity with the masses so had a choice - stick to his morals or drop his beliefs and join the fold. A pathetic decision.

Trump had a chance to make a sensible concise speech to attract new people to the fold at the convention. Instead he made 93 minute speech that had his own supporters bored to tears. Who does that? Weird. 

Educate yourself. Biden’s affiliations and voting records are all over the internet.  

“He doesn’t want those monkeys with his kids “

With him as the guest speaker.  All on video.

Google and Utube are his enemies.

• Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Which does not excuse drug smuggling by illegal immigrants.

....and back to the not as bad as Hitler defence.....works every time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Maybe not clinically insane, but for sure more than a few screws loose; one example e.g. never ending pathological lying. As an example from his convention speech...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-republican-takeover_n_66998a0ae4b047588a4b2aac

The difference between Trump lies and the lies of every other politician is that IMO Trump doesn't pretend that he is not lying, and it is expected of him, while with other politicians the gullible fools think that they don't lie.

How's WMD in Iraq for a monstrous lie by Bush and all politicians that used that to start a war?

• Love It 1

54 minutes ago, transam said:

How would you know that, more lying, eh........🤔

Every time you open your mouth or type on a keyboard I validate my comments.  Thanks!

I’m not Biden, no need to lie.  

• Sad 1