Biden's Family Considers Potential Exit Strategy from 2024 Campaign

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Trump and Biden are close in age, but their cognitive abilities are far apart.

There's no way Biden is "just old".  You only have to see him talking to know that.  That would mean that every 80 year old acts that way, which isn't the case.

Did you even watch the debate?

Biden has dementia.  Everyone knows it.  "500 people said X" isn't going to change that.

It's sad that anyone could think Biden doesn't have dementia but Trump does.  It's even sadder to try to convince others of it.

all that *doctor* had to say about biden....

The Doctor added that while Biden shows traditional signs of aging, such as forgetting names, in contrast

that's it eh doc ? really ? 

this alone is quite disingenuous. i could post dozens of clips of biden doing a whole lot more than just forgetting names. the clear bias of the doc is on display in that link provided. 

i can also post a link that shows thousands of engineers who doubt 911. which last i had looked had over 2500 names attached to it. 

this goes right back to your response to my other comment as well. a total vacuum. willing to bet the vast majority of those 500 are staunch democrats. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Talk to me in November.

That's all you've got? An appeal to a crystal ball? Trump is also very unpopular. You've got no germane rebuttal for that.  Let's wait and see who the Democrats come up with to oppose him if it's not Biden.

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Talk to me in November.

That's all you've got? An appeal to a crystal ball? Trump is also very unpopular. You can't even bring yourself to acknowledge that obvious fact. .  Let's wait and see who the Democrats come up with to oppose him if it's not Biden. Anyway, you apparently know the future. So who's going to be Trump's opponent from the Democratic party?

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That's all you've got? An appeal to a crystal ball? Trump is also very unpopular. You've got no germane rebuttal for that.  Let's wait and see who the Democrats come up with to oppose him if it's not Biden.

Polls don’t mean Jack Shi-!  I know that and even most liberals here know that, except YOU! 

While I am very confident in a Trump win, It Ain’t Over Until It’s Over.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.  All 81 million.

Many of your reach around buddies will concur with me.

Trump had 12,000 at his rally today in Michigan.  Not huge but respectable.  They will grow in size.

Show Biden’s comparison.  You can’t from his basement.

Why is his crackhead son all of a sudden attending his meetings as an “advisor”.  Advisory to what, which coke is the best for Joe's speeches?

Edited by G_Money

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You sure about that?

Absoltuely.

Now Trump is delivering long rambling pointless speeches. Was that a feature of his previous campaign? Or the one before that? His audiences are leaving before he finishes.

Trump has always gone off-script.  It's part of his appeal for many.  There's nothing about that that suggest dementia.  Biden's actions do suggest dementia, though.

Clearly, he's suffering from cognitive issues also.

There's no evidence of that.

Just watch the debate.  You'll see one person without dementia (Trump) and another with dementia (Biden).

Simple as that.

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Polls don’t mean Jack Shi-!  I know that and even most liberals here know that, except YOU! 

While I am very confident in a Trump win, It Ain’t Over Until It’s Over.

Backtracking already?

image.png.44cf63faf6963327e3c373dd6a0d7b7c.png

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Backtracking already?

image.png.44cf63faf6963327e3c373dd6a0d7b7c.png

Not at all.  Just answered you in two sentences.

Having a problem with comprehension?  Seem to be a major issue with your type.

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

The Doctor added that while Biden shows traditional signs of aging, such as forgetting names, in contrast

this alone is quite disingenuous. i could post dozens of clips of biden doing a whole lot more than just forgetting names. the clear bias of the doc is on display in that link provided. 

It's rather sad that people who you would expect to be professional, honest and reliable people are happy to lie in order to attack Trump.  Equally sad that people who claim to be on the side of morality and justice repeat these lies (even on this forum).

Sure, if all Biden was doing was forgetting someone's name now and then, there wouldn't really be an issue.  But, as you say, it's a lot more serious than that.

Anyone who watched the debate and still claims that Biden is simple "forgetting names" is basically lying.

The left must have such contempt for regular people, assuming that they will swallow such lies.

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Absoltuely.

Trump has always gone off-script.  It's part of his appeal for many.  There's nothing about that that suggest dementia.  Biden's actions do suggest dementia, though.

Just watch the debate.  You'll see one person without dementia (Trump) and another with dementia (Biden).

Simple as that.

RNC Day 4: Trump delivers longest acceptance speech in history

https://abc7.com/live-updates/rnc-day-4-donald-trump-gives-longest-acceptance-speech-in-history-melania-makes-appearance-hulk-hogan-rips-shirt/15067553/

He beat his own record.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Not at all.  Just answered you in two sentences.

Having a problem with comprehension?  Seem to be a major issue with your type.

What seems to be a really nasty and low tactic from you is your personal comments. Instead of merely claiming that I have a problem, prove it. Let's see if you can rationally reconcile your 2 statements.  Reconcile

"While I am very confident in a Trump win, It Ain’t Over Until It’s Over.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.  All 81 million."

with this:

"Time to wake up from your nocturnal emissions.

Nobody can beat Trump, Nobody!"

19 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Absoltuely.

Simple as that.

It's not just about the debate

Trump Confuses Biden With Obama, Again—Here Are 8 Other Recent Times

https://archive.ph/V6pHj

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafaguy/2024/03/03/trump-confuses-biden-for-obama-again-here-are-the-other-times/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Oh no!  Trump gave a long speech!  He must have dementia!

You know you're lying.  We know you're lying.  So why bother?

Biden is the one with dementia, not Trump.

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Trump and Biden are close in age, but their cognitive abilities are far apart.

There's no way Biden is "just old".  You only have to see him talking to know that.  That would mean that every 80 year old acts that way, which isn't the case.

Did you even watch the debate?

Biden has dementia.  Everyone knows it.  "500 people said X" isn't going to change that.

It's sad that anyone could think Biden doesn't have dementia but Trump does.  It's even sadder to try to convince others of it.

40 minutes ago, stoner said:

i can also post a link that shows thousands of engineers who doubt 911. which last i had looked had over 2500 names attached to it. 

this goes right back to your response to my other comment as well. a total vacuum. willing to bet the vast majority of those 500 are staunch democrats. 

I don't believe he has dementia. Watch recent speeches and the press conference and interviews - he clearly understands what he is saying and often gives good insightful answers even if a bit garbled from time to time.  No teleprompter.  Ask yourself if you could do the much better under pressure dealing with complex issues.

He was shielded a bit but he was less bad in the past. The debate was really bad and aging is likely the reason and clearly he is not up to being president of The United States for 4 more years.  Please stop exaggerating though this narrative that he has had some sort of serious long term dementia that is only now coming to the surface. Dementia is not a word that should be used unless you know what you are talking about e.g. doctor. 

I don't quite get your 9 11 point . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I don't believe he has dementia. Watch recent speeches and the press conference and interviews - he clearly understands what he is saying and often gives good insightful answers even if a bit garbled from time to time.

Dementia sufferers have good days and bad days.  Biden occasionally making sense is not evidence that he doesn't have dementia.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

At this point it seems inevitable - Biden withdrawing from the re-election campaign.

But coordinating all the moving parts will be complicated. For example, does he remain as the President?

Harris has no chance, we're just not ready for a woman president, certainly not one of color.

What also seems inevitable is that Trump will surely be elected, with a massive electoral win (295+), and maybe even a plurality. And the Republicans will keep the House and take the Senate, with two - four seats there to spare. Alito and Thomas can retire and be replaced with much younger Justices, including Aileen Canon.

Not inevitable in the slightest.

5 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

He will resign .

If he does not , he will personally be held responsible for Trump's win .

If Trump wins and political chaos follows , people will say that is was Biden's fault for staying in the race .

Too much pressure .

He will withdraw from seeking the nomination.

He will definitely not resign.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'll take that bet.

It's a troll move to mention Clinton.

Zero percent of that -- or are you that misinformed that you think there is?

It will probably be a Harris ticket with a very attractive VP choice.

With that ticket there will be no longer be two dotards. Only the dotard Trump will remain. 

The Trump campaign has been running against Biden for years now.

They're being black swanned.

Not trolling, wishful thinking. I'd love to see the pants suited one humiliated, again.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Dementia sufferers have good days and bad days.  Biden occasionally making sense is not evidence that he doesn't have dementia.

Biden has good days when he can read his speech off the screens. It's when there is no teleprompter that he falls apart.

These days he looks old all the time.

Would any of us let grandpa carry on like this? They can't love him very much to let him, IMO. Just because he wants to isn't a good enough reason to let him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Ask yourself if you could do the much better under pressure dealing with complex issues.

Defection, deflection, deflection. WE ain't standing to be the leader of the free world.

He isn't trying to be in charge of the library story time for kids; he wants to be in charge of nuclear weapons.

At a minimum he shouldn't be confused ANYTIME, and able to deal with stressful situations.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not trolling, wishful thinking. I'd love to see the pants suited one humiliated, again.

Of course you would.

The democratic party doesn't exist to entertain snarky Magadonians much less Antipodean ones.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Dementia is not a word that should be used unless you know what you are talking about e.g. doctor. 

Seriously??????

How many times have people on your side said Trump is insane, without any qualifications to do so?

I don't remember you criticizing them for doing so.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Defection, deflection, deflection. WE ain't standing to be the leader of the free world.

He isn't trying to be in charge of the library story time for kids; he wants to be in charge of nuclear weapons.

At a minimum he shouldn't be confused ANYTIME, and able to deal with stressful situations.

Speaking of the nuclear weapons, do you think Biden has the nuclear football with him in Delaware, or do you think they have someone else watching it in Washington. 

How much do you think Hunter could make showing it to his Chinese clients? 

• Like 1