Hilary Clinton to replace Joe Biden

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

She has been endorsed by Biden, but she is not yet been nominated. 

How many millions? 

YouTube, got it.

There are hundreds of videos over the last two days from numerous sources. To date about $90 million has been offered.

Its extremely likely from the many reports I have read and watched that Kamala Harris will get the official nomination.

I have seen not a single reference to Hilary Clinton being involved.

Edited by ChrisKC
typo

5 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I don't think so, Venezueler has the largest oil reserves but due to the US it can't sell any, with the US losing influence it can, Russia has huge possibilities for as yet untapped reserves and China has just found large oil reserves in the North that it can tap. Apart from that Oil is losing its importance as energy, green energy, gas, nuclear power etc will continue to play a bigger part in the energy market. Fresh water will become the next sought after resource.

In any event, as production increases, the price comes down. Venezuela and China getting in only hurts Russia and the Middle East. Great for Europe. 

Nuclear yes. Green? Not so much. While the rate of growth has slowed, world oil consumption continues to increase every year.  

4 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

There are hundreds of videos over the last two days from numerous sources. To date about $90 million has been offered.

Its extremely likely from the many reports I have read and watched that Kamala Harris will get the official nomination.

I have seen not  single reference to Hilary Clinton being involved!

So, like I said, she has not yet been nominated, thanks. 

And I agree, Hillary is out of the picture. 

On 7/21/2024 at 11:39 AM, billd766 said:

The problem with Hilary Clinton is that she will be 77 in October. If she were to win against Trump, in reality she would likely be a one term President, as President Biden and ex president Trump are now, They are all too old.

IMHO, ideally the incoming president should be no older than 62, to become a 2 term president.

Are you blind? Have you seen the energy of Trump? He never stops. I heard he only needs to sleep 4 hours a night. It's not about age and everyone ages at a different rate.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

Trump IS a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender and a serial liar.

Trump has not been convicted of any sex crime and after the appeal will not be a felon. All politicians being popularly touted now are also serial liars.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Trump has not been convicted of any sex crime and after the appeal will not be a felon. All politicians being popularly touted now are also serial liars.

Correct. He was found liable in a civil case. 

And he is not a convicted felon now. He has been found guilty by a jury for the bookkeeping nonsense but will not be a convicted felon until after he is sentenced. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value."

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

"we all know"  What some of us know is that an intelligent woman is running against a whining lying insurrectionist.   What the rest of you know is this     you don't know what you don't know.    The twilight zone was from 2016 -2020   drink bleach ,kiss N korea's  rear end ,grovel to Putin  NEGATIVE job creation.   Insurrection and election interference .

So Trump was convicted of insurrection, was he?  Was he even charged with that crime?   Rhetorical questions, obviously.  He didn't say to drink bleach, either.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

So Trump was convicted of insurrection, was he?  Was he even charged with that crime?   Rhetorical questions, obviously.  He didn't say to drink bleach, either.

It is amazing how all these liars lie about Trump and then call Trump a liar. How funny is that? 

The left projects.

They're liars, so they call anyone that opposes them a liar.

They're racist, so they call anyone that opposes them a racist.

They're extremist, so they call anyone that opposes them an extremist.

They're totalitarians, so they call anyone that opposes them a totalitarian.

"Every time the left points a finger, three more point back at them." 

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I have seen not a single reference to Hilary Clinton being involved.

I agree. If anything, I've seen more references to Michelle Obama and Gavin Newsom. Biden DEI'd Harris to VP, so they will have to suffer the results of their stupidity.

On 7/21/2024 at 12:01 PM, impulse said:

It’s interesting that the OP invoked Alex Jones.  Because we’re about to see dual justice in action. 

He was sued into bankruptcy for claiming that a shooting event was a hoax.  Not unlike dozens of Dems, lefties and MSM hacks did, just last week.

I’m fundamentally against suing for $$ millions for hurt feelings, but I hope some free speech supporters are working with the Butler, PA families to sue the pants off those who claimed it was faked. 

If only to make sure that there’s equal justice on both sides of the political spectrum.  But somehow, I doubt they'll be extracting any justice from the lefties who did pretty much exactly what Jones did.  Which was stupid and despicable.  But fundamentally the same.

If you look into the problem with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory by Alex Jones, the awarded damages resulted because the parents of the dead kids were subject to serious harassment by people who listened to the Alex Jones podcast and were enraged. Is anyone harassing the families of those injured or killed in the Trump assassination attempt? Apples and oranges.

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

I haven't yet noticed anyone reporting what it actually true!!

Kamala Harris is the current Vice President to Biden and has already been nominated and endorsed by Biden.

She has attracted a great deal of attention and millions of dollars for the campaign to become President.

I have no doubt that arising from this, Trump will become very much a "has been"

Plenty of info on YouTube

She was nominated to be VP!

biden’s “choice” to take over as Potus dont mean squart!

14 million people chose biden in a one sided,dem concocted primary !

Dem democracy is  a mob rule which  created 14 million disenfranchise voters.

disenfranchise Voters ,are being suppressed .

but thats ok in Tammany politics, right!

• Sad 1

On 7/21/2024 at 12:01 PM, impulse said:

It’s interesting that the OP invoked Alex Jones.  Because we’re about to see dual justice in action. 

He was sued into bankruptcy for claiming that a shooting event was a hoax.  Not unlike dozens of Dems, lefties and MSM hacks did, just last week.

I’m fundamentally against suing for $$ millions for hurt feelings, but I hope some free speech supporters are working with the Butler, PA families to sue the pants off those who claimed it was faked. 

If only to make sure that there’s equal justice on both sides of the political spectrum.  But somehow, I doubt they'll be extracting any justice from the lefties who did pretty much exactly what Jones did.  Which was stupid and despicable.  But fundamentally the same.

I guess Alex Jones must be on the accredted/approved list now?

• Love It 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It is amazing how all these liars lie about Trump and then call Trump a liar. How funny is that? 

The left projects.

They're liars, so they call anyone that opposes them a liar.

They're racist, so they call anyone that opposes them a racist.

They're extremist, so they call anyone that opposes them an extremist.

They're totalitarians, so they call anyone that opposes them a totalitarian.

"Every time the left points a finger, three more point back at them." 

What did we learn in Politics?

when the left accuses you of something  , they are doing it!

gaslighters be gaslighting!

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I guess Alex Jones must be on the accredted/approved list now?

I never cared much for alex but i did care for Millie Weaver & Owen Shroyer!

On 7/23/2024 at 7:00 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

He was  found guilty of insurrection .  "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

What did we learn in Politics?

when the left accuses you of something  , they are doing it!

gaslighters be gaslighting!

its not amazing you support a serial liar .      I accuse the R's of insurrection and a failed coup to overturn the results of an election.  They are guilty .   

On 7/23/2024 at 8:03 PM, charleskerins said:

He was  found guilty of insurrection .  "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me"

He was never even charged with insurrection. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

its not amazing you support a serial liar .      I accuse the R's of insurrection and a failed coup to overturn the results of an election.  They are guilty .   

Biden is a serial liar, and you supported him up until ten minutes ago. 

No one was charged with, much less convicted of insurrection. 

Hey, remember in 2016 how the left tried to overturn the election, and then called Trump an illegitimate President and said he stole the election for four years, right up until Biden took office? You're projecting again. 

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, placnx said:

If you look into the problem with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory by Alex Jones, the awarded damages resulted because the parents of the dead kids were subject to serious harassment by people who listened to the Alex Jones podcast and were enraged. Is anyone harassing the families of those injured or killed in the Trump assassination attempt? Apples and oranges.

No.  It's exactly the same thing.  All they have to do is get a few of the Butler PA people to claim they're in fear.  That's why I hoped some free speech folks would be working with them to make their cases.  In the interest of equal justice. 

I'll bet the ambulance chasers are drooling for a chance to represent them.

• Haha 1

Is ANYONE familiar with the English "idiom"....

She who cackles last....

Cackles best?

Personally, I would be happy to go with Hillary, at this point.

Any good port in a storm!

As to cackling last???

Will it be Hillary or Kamala?

This election year is making me dizzy.

But, not as dizzy as Hillary, I bet.

On 7/21/2024 at 1:01 AM, impulse said:

Man, you're about as shallow as a mud puddle in the street after the rain. You're hallucinating - the voices in your head - they're not real., don't listen to them.  Get onto some medication before it's too late.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 8:03 PM, charleskerins said:

Yep, here its is

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Saying out loud what Trump fans really are.

It would be different if convicted of an actual crime.  But Dictators don't need a crime.  Just ask Putin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaipo7 said:

It would be different if convicted of an actual crime.  But Dictators don't need a crime.  Just ask Putin.

They gave it away when they actually ran for office on naming the man then finding the crime to take him down.

14 hours ago, JensenX said:

I agree. If anything, I've seen more references to Michelle Obama and Gavin Newsom. Biden DEI'd Harris to VP, so they will have to suffer the results of their stupidity.

No stupidity = no result from stupidity.  "DEi'd the new catchphrase of closet bigots