Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

48 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Your defense of his record is sound. But I think it's clear that the sharp decline, while relatively recent, also involves his mental faculties. The lie that the Trumpistas are pushing is that he was senile throughout his term in office.

the internet it at your finger tips, you can find many clips of Biden then and now, i certainly hasnr been recent, but you keep on denying that to youreself, Biden was more than likely told to step down by his handlers.. i'd hazard a guesss obumma and kilton were part of it.

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Biden is stepping down because he believes another candidate will have a better chance at beating trump as the data suggests he’s putting the country before himself he is an honorable man and a patriot that doesn’t make him unfit to be president.34 felony’s an adhjucated rapist and sexual assaulter not to mention  he’s an embezzler (the charity he robbed)a con his fake university and on and on that makes trump unfit for office.

Will Biden's granddaughter Navy get to ever see and spend more time with her honorable grandfather?

4 hours ago, Tug said:

I’m rubber you are glue whatever I say bounces off me and sticks to you lol 😂 I think trumps hurt that he’s the Hubert Hoover of presidents he’s been adjudged the worst president in American history he’s earned it all the bluster in the world won’t change that.

adjudged by whom? democrat and liberals...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JCauto said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543 

You mean noted Lefty General John Kelly, DJT's former Chief of Staff? That Commie?

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

More slander from the left.

25 people already confirmed he didn't say it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trump-says-there-are-25-witnesses-disputing-atlantic-nope/

You guys are getting desperate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Please share with the rest of us a few credible links. People like you who claim that the information is out there but don't actually offer links to it, actually, have no valid evidence to offer.

i don't need to see clips as i have eyes ands ears and have watched the news, to me and millions Joes decline is on plain view... but for those still in denial.. here is 1 clip. don't know who the guy is, but that's irrelevant, its the clips of Biden speaking 2019 and 2024 to focus on . FF to about 23 seconds, 

Edited by frank83628
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO he was a faker. Obviously faked it well enough to fool a lot of people.

Well then, let's explore your opinion and see whether it is supported by reality?

it will be easily seen whether he was faking it, similar to DJT. After all, there are always lots of disenchanted staffers from various administrations who leave and spill the dirt on their former employers. I mean the cavalcade of ex-Trump administration people denouncing the Donald as a narcissist would stretch around a NYC block. 

So on the Trump side, a quick search of "ex trump admin say narcissist" reveals that Ty Cobb (former White House lawyer) called DJT "a deeply wounded narcissist". Former Attorney-General Bill Barr calls Trump "a Consummate Narcissist". Former Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland said Trump was  "he ex-president’s “inability to clearly explain things” is a result of his being a narcissist", and the former Director of the CIA John Brennan noted that he has "qualities usually found in narcissistic, vengeful autocrats". These aren't minor administration paeons, these are people at the highest level with their hands on the levers of power.

The same search but with "ex biden admin say narcissist" provides exactly zero results that include quotations or statements or book excerpts or even purported second-hand hearsay that a single person involved in the Biden administration who left has that to say about Biden.

So if you can remain on topic for one more post, could you kindly provide any evidence for your belief/opinion that Biden is such a good actor that he has managed to hide that he's a Narcissist from everyone around him unlike DJT? I know you won't because there are no facts to support your opinion.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JCauto said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543 

You mean noted Lefty General John Kelly, DJT's former Chief of Staff? That Commie?

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

IMO a general that takes sides in a political dispute is despicable for trying to use their position for politics. The military are supposed to stay out of politics.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i don't need to see clips as i have eyes ands ears and have watched the news, to me and millions Joes decline is on plain view... but for those still in denial.. here is 1 clip. don't know who the guy is, but that's irrelevant, its the clips of Biden speaking 2019 and 2024 to focus on . FF to about 23 seconds, 

Previously, you maintained that Biden was in bad shape right from the start. Now you're comparaing 2019 to 2024. Thanks for supporting my case. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Well then, let's explore your opinion and see whether it is supported by reality?

it will be easily seen whether he was faking it, similar to DJT. After all, there are always lots of disenchanted staffers from various administrations who leave and spill the dirt on their former employers. I mean the cavalcade of ex-Trump administration people denouncing the Donald as a narcissist would stretch around a NYC block. 

So on the Trump side, a quick search of "ex trump admin say narcissist" reveals that Ty Cobb (former White House lawyer) called DJT "a deeply wounded narcissist". Former Attorney-General Bill Barr calls Trump "a Consummate Narcissist". Former Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland said Trump was  "he ex-president’s “inability to clearly explain things” is a result of his being a narcissist", and the former Director of the CIA John Brennan noted that he has "qualities usually found in narcissistic, vengeful autocrats". These aren't minor administration paeons, these are people at the highest level with their hands on the levers of power.

The same search but with "ex biden admin say narcissist" provides exactly zero results that include quotations or statements or book excerpts or even purported second-hand hearsay that a single person involved in the Biden administration who left has that to say about Biden.

So if you can remain on topic for one more post, could you kindly provide any evidence for your belief/opinion that Biden is such a good actor that he has managed to hide that he's a Narcissist from everyone around him unlike DJT? I know you won't because there are no facts to support your opinion.

Do you see Joe as someone devoid of empathy? He sure does fake it well in that case.

I was responding to your claim that Biden has "empathy" I wasn't comparing him to Trump, but you know that. All that you brought in about Trump is deflection.

So if you can remain on topic for one more post, could you kindly provide any evidence for your belief/opinion that Biden is such a good actor that he has managed to hide that he's a Narcissist from everyone around him unlike DJT?

LOL. He managed to hide that he was mentally challenged from everyone for a very long time.

In any event that is not what I was responding to and as such is a deflection. I was only responding to your claim about empathy.

Do you see Joe as someone devoid of empathy? He sure does fake it well in that case.

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

More slander from the left.

25 people already confirmed he didn't say it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trump-says-there-are-25-witnesses-disputing-atlantic-nope/

You guys are getting desperate.

So your rebuttal includes as its lede something spoken by Donald Trump? That he says 25 witnesses disputed this? Ignoring that DJT is one of the more notorious recorded and proven liars in history and taking his statements at face value, let's examine the evidence, shall we? How can we do it to the satisfaction of someone who is so desperately convinced...I know! Allow me to provide quotations from the article you posted in support of your absurd defense.

"The White House has collected the names of 25 people who claim to refute Goldberg’s reporting on the cemetery decision. Trump called them “witnesses,” but that’s wrong. Eleven people on the list were not with Trump. They are mostly current administration officials serving at the pleasure of the president or communications aides, and so can offer only bromides.

Strikingly, two people who figure prominently in the article — then-White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time, Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr. — have not commented."

Right, so 11 of the 25 were not witnesses since they were not there. That is a lie. An easily proven lie. Just one of thousands.

Then-WH Chief of Staff John Kelly is the one who confirmed it. As the article you so helpfully posted noted "Their silence on this explosive story certainly is important in evaluating its accuracy. Both men would have the credibility to refute the reporting, so readers could consider their refusal to comment as some sort of confirmation." Well, not only was their silence confirmation, Kelly explicitly confirmed it as per my previous post. Any comment?

The rest of the article demonstrates how the 14 remaining "witnesses" were either carefully parsing their statements or otherwise qualifying them. It's about as weak a defense as can possibly be made.

Y'all are really bad at the debating game. You shouldn't provide references that prove your antagonists' point and undermine your own.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Biden was more than likely told to step down by his handlers..

Yes, Pelosi told him to step down and he said "Yes Mrs Pelosi. May I go to the bathroom now?".

What a pathetic way to go out. Big tough Joe Biden, bullied by an 84 year old woman. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO a general that takes sides in a political dispute is despicable for trying to use their position for politics. The military are supposed to stay out of politics.

Shooting the messenger not the message. He was appointed by Trump and quit in disgust after Trump's disturbing attacks of US service members and veterans. Kelly got a good soldier's heart, spirit and soul. Trump is just disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Previously, you maintained that Biden was in bad shape right from the start. Now you're comparaing 2019 to 2024. Thanks for supporting my case. 

deflection...i have never given dates on when Biden decline started. just that its obvious to most.

you asked for evidence, i gave you a link as you requested and you ignore it totally and deflect. 

why not comment on the clip i sent, that shows proof of Bidens decline through his presidency, the dates are irrelevant.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, Pelosi told him to step down and he said "Yes Mrs Pelosi. May I go to the bathroom now?".

What a pathetic way to go out. Big tough Joe Biden, bullied by an 84 year old woman. 

*alcoholic woman

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

deflection...i have never given dates on when Biden decline started. just that its obvious to most.

you asked for evidence, i gave you a link as you requested and you ignore it totally and deflect. 

why not comment on the clip i sent, that shows proof of Bidens decline through his presidency, the dates are irrelevant.

Because I stated that there's a big difference between Biden formerly and Biden now. And that accusations that for all of his presidency Biden was mentally impaired are false. And the evidence that you offered does nothing to disprove that.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JCauto said:

White House Chief of Staff. He was CHOSEN by DJT and APPOINTED by DJT to be his MAIN STAFF PERSON in his administration. Do you think perhaps that this was a bit political?

Some old cantankerous general with an axe to grind. Awwww did Donald get the salute wrong, wear unpolished shoes or start off a march on the wrong foot? 

Zero evidence of this whatsoever. 

The equivalent of 2 Issan women gossiping over the garden fence. Yet the Dems hang their hat on it. Desperate stuff. 😄

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Sigh, really? Guess what, General Kelly was retired from the military at that point. That's how he became Chief of Staff. Guess what is one of the more political positions in the world? White House Chief of Staff. He was CHOSEN by DJT and APPOINTED by DJT to be his MAIN STAFF PERSON in his administration. Do you think perhaps that this was a bit political?

Can you point to your outrage in any previous posts about the highly political antics of General Flynn or others? Didn't think so. Selective outrage that is misinformed is hardly a platform for political debate.

Flynn is a deflection. You seem to like deflecting.

2 minutes ago, JCauto said:

You claimed to believe that Biden was a Narcissist -

When did I claim Biden was a narcissist? Quote me on that.

I doubt he had empathy. You are the one making it up that I believe that Biden is a narcissist.

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

Trump emphatically stated, "Joe Biden is the worst president in the history of the United States by far.

Well - yeah!  He could have labeled the DNC the worst party for putting this geriatric basket-case into office instead of backing a compos mentis candidate plus a VP who actually had a chance of taking the parties nomination after the POTUS's end of term. Instead that ran the Biden/Harris disaster and the rest is history.