Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

You keep calling me a commie - so you must be a fascist - indeed your obsession with my posts is very fascist 

Call it what you like, doesn't change the fact you are a Putin fanboy and like the commie route...:offtopic2:

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, JCauto said:

And you'd be wrong (to be fair, you're consistent which is somewhat a virtue). The reason he won is that he mobilized the Democrats, Independents and younger folks to get out and vote. As you may be aware, if turnout is high, GOP loses in pretty much any scenario. This is why Biden was going to lose and the Democrats were going to get whooped if he stayed in the race. 

Your assessment that Obama made a  "turn hard-left" is risible. He campaigned as a moderate and turned out to be Center-Right. Disappointing, but you deal with the situation you have not the one you wish you had. Being President is like steering a massive oil tanker, not like driving a highly tuned sports car. 

My post was riffing on the one I responded to and was in the same vein. My points on the election and likely impacts of Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee are all over this thread, why pretend that "name calling is all you have" when the evidence that this is a complete fabrication is splattered all over pretty much every page of this thread? Oh, right, because that is the Far-Right playbook; just throw stuff at the opponents magnified by compliant social media by your billionaire backers and with support from Russia, China and Iran's misinformation machines and see whether any of it sticks. Typically, it's started with the lowest common denominator, racist dog-whistling and overt misogyny. What a surprise.

As we have on very rare occasions had some actual discussion of points rather than flinging poop, allow me to ask you a question that hopefully you can provide us some insight about. Why are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea all cheerleading and supporting the election of Donald Trump when they are America's adversaries?

Center right compared to who, Stalin?

You: Why are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea all cheerleading and supporting the election of Donald Trump when they are America's adversaries?

I do not see how Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea would be stupid enough to believe that Russia, China, Iran and North Korea all cheerleading and supporting the election of Donald Trump in public could do anything but hurt Trump, when everyone knows they are America's adversaries?

So, I think that, assuming it is true, it is because they want to hurt his chances.

Why do you think they would be doing it? They all want the sanctions back that Biden canceled, and they are tired of high oil prices? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, JCauto said:

And you'd be wrong (to be fair, you're consistent which is somewhat a virtue). The reason he won is that he mobilized the Democrats, Independents and younger folks to get out and vote. As you may be aware, if turnout is high, GOP loses in pretty much any scenario. This is why Biden was going to lose and the Democrats were going to get whooped if he stayed in the race. 

Your assessment that Obama made a  "turn hard-left" is risible. He campaigned as a moderate and turned out to be Center-Right. Disappointing, but you deal with the situation you have not the one you wish you had. Being President is like steering a massive oil tanker, not like driving a highly tuned sports car. 

My post was riffing on the one I responded to and was in the same vein. My points on the election and likely impacts of Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee are all over this thread, why pretend that "name calling is all you have" when the evidence that this is a complete fabrication is splattered all over pretty much every page of this thread? Oh, right, because that is the Far-Right playbook; just throw stuff at the opponents magnified by compliant social media by your billionaire backers and with support from Russia, China and Iran's misinformation machines and see whether any of it sticks. Typically, it's started with the lowest common denominator, racist dog-whistling and overt misogyny. What a surprise.

As we have on very rare occasions had some actual discussion of points rather than flinging poop, allow me to ask you a question that hopefully you can provide us some insight about. Why are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea all cheerleading and supporting the election of Donald Trump when they are America's adversaries?

They are not - any links? data? quotes?  that kind of thing?  and don't supply MSM drivel and opinion pieces by Dem hacks paid by Soros.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

They are not - any links? data? quotes?  that kind of thing?  and don't supply MSM drivel and opinion pieces by Dem hacks paid by Soros.

Oh, he'll have links.

• Thanks 1

I'm always amused that the same people that claim Trump has to run to stay out of jail, are the same ones that are outraged that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything. 

How funny is that? 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm always amused that the same people that claim Trump has to run to stay out of jail, are the same ones that are outraged that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything. 

How funny is that? 

How corrupt is that?

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How funny is that? 

You are making it up again.

Show us a reliable source stating the SC gave him immunity for "everything".

56 minutes ago, candide said:

You are making it up again.

Show us a reliable source stating the SC gave him immunity for "everything".

I never said they did, please try to follow along.

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said they did, please try to follow along.

You just did in your previous post! 😀

"I'm always amused that the same people that claim Trump has to run to stay out of jail, are the same ones that are outraged that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything. "

4 minutes ago, candide said:

You just did in your previous post! 😀

"I'm always amused that the same people that claim Trump has to run to stay out of jail, are the same ones that are outraged that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything. "

Yes, that's what I said, but I am not one of those people. I do not believe Trump has to run to stay out of jail, nor do I believe that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything.

I am sorry I was not clearer. 

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, that's what I said, but I am not one of those people. I do not believe Trump has to run to stay out of jail, nor do I believe that the Supreme Court gave him immunity for everything.

I am sorry I was not clearer. 

Ok