Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

14 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

She?

Oh interesting, I had thought from her comments and her name she was a highly intelligent and not a feminazi woman. I have had fantasies about her. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, retarius said:

Reading AN, I had the impression that no farang in Thailand (excepting me) was loved by his partner. I think the reason she loves me is a) because we didn't meet in Thailand b) because she had travelled and lived abroad and c) I am not an a$$h*le, although this has no independent back up. 

Kindness and future predictablity goes a long way to win a womans hearth in Thailand, the same the other way pluss 40 years younger, daily bj, less than 50kg and new in town is often enough to win a mans hearth

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

And then you will get around 100 angry and frustrated posts from susanlea targeted purely at Western men as she crazily attempts to divert the topic away from the OP and into a tasteless pissing match. 

First post from her will likely be a 1-2 sentence entry to get the ball rolling which will be focused on how Thai women actually really hate foreign men. And then it will spiral from there. 

5 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Totally agree. Unless a man has a micro penis, penis size is usually the least important aspect about sex for women. They are far more focused on whether the man provides them pleasure, doesn't hurt them (with a large penis), has good technique, is responsive to their sexual needs, is willing to explore their sexuality, is not selfish in bed, attempts to please them, etc. 

Penis size is not the reason why western women marry either, but might be a reason for frustration later on 😉

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Kindness and future predictablity goes a long way to win a womans hearth in Thailand, the same the other way pluss 40 years younger, daily bj, less than 50kg and new in town is often enough to win a mans hearth

A woman may win my hearth , but my mantelpiece will always be out of bounds ...🤣

• Haha 2

The answer is the same as for the question:

Why are white women so attracted to African Americans in the USA.

This question has not yet been satisfactorily answered.

But I would say, it's sort of an act of rebellion.

Also, women, when looking for a mate, definitely do engage in risk taking.

Must be a genetically-determined predisposition, is my guess.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

In your opinion, what is the main attraction for Thai women to foreign men?

Oh, same attraction as women have for men in your home country. Each woman has her own reasons for being attracted to a particular guy. "Millions" aren't attracted to foreign men in general. To Tom Cruise, yes. Fat-bellied, beer-swilling old expat mongers, no. Yawn.

Edited by BigStar
  • Agree 2