Why do Thai women actually love foreign men?

4 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

That does not explain the white women with obese black men that I see frequently in the part of Pennsylvania that I live in (currently visiting Thailand).

If you are trying to explain why women do what they do, welcome to the club of complete bewilderment.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Those guys are too tall for their own good.

I prefer short people....

If you have enough money, most women will prefer you over some big black tall guy.

I used to have a girlfriend that thought this son was hilarious and played it a lot.   She was barely tall enough to join the U.S. of A. Army.   

13 hours ago, geisha said:

All my ( love) life I’ve mainly been attracted to intelligence. I can’t imagine spending much time with someone I can’t talk to about all sorts of subjects. Lust doesn’t last long with me.My main 3 loves have been clever, active, and fun .

Are you a Thai woman?

cuz this thread...

6 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Also, most, not all, have made claims that Thai men only care about self satisfaction in the bedroom. Opposite of foreigners who make an effort to ensure the woman is satisfied.

While I'm sure the former takes place, I'm not sure if it's enough to drive a woman to a foreigner. Many Thai women seem to be completely brainwashed into thinking that they should take care of their man, let him cheat, and often be the provider. Extremely low self-esteem.

Thailand is very much a man's world (a Thai man, that is).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

Penis size is not the reason why western women marry either, but might be a reason for frustration later on 😉

Not to worry anymore for that there are So many Toys for sale out there more than a Lady can Handle . 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Have you tried working in a rice paddy in the hot sun for 150bht/day?

Back in 1967, when I was a high school student in backwoods Louisiana, where there was almost no work for anyone, where I lived..

The state of Louisiana set up a work program for high school students during the summer break from school. 

Ten hours a day, $1.00 an hour, 3 days a week, working under the hot summer sun with often over 100 degree temperature, and 90% humidity. Cutting brush, small trees, and grass with hand tools and repairing damage to local asphalt roads, also with hand tools.   

Filled sandbags for 8 hours a day in Vietnam, with temperatures over 100 degrees.   

Worked at a horse stables in San Antonio, TX during the summer of 1968, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.   A little nicer work.  Temperatures were only in the 90's. 

I can empathize with anyone that has to work out in the hot sun in Thailand!

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The vast majority of Thai women want a Thai man.

A minority want a Tomboy.

Some small percentage are asexual.

Another smaller percent will tolerate a paid relationship with a foreigner.

A tiny number go with a foreigner who doesn't pay them.

Sir nothing gets a Thai woman hot and excited like a older balding overweight farang like myself.....I have 20 year old Thai women tell me I am a sexy man every day and night as I walk past their bar in Pattaya...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

I can think of only one woman on the forum and she's not even Thai. I told my wife to make an account and start some arguments with us but she just laughed at the idea. Anyone else here should do the same.

Personally I'd like to have some Thai women here to defend their honor against us all lousy Farangs besmirching their good name.

I asked my Thai wife to do set up an account.  I am not going to repeat here, what she said about some of the posters here.   A moderator would delete the post and might put me on suspension!

33 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I used to have a girlfriend that thought this son was hilarious and played it a lot.   She was barely tall enough to join the U.S. of A. Army.   

That is because you GF understood the song, and she understood Randy Newman, too.

24 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Too lazy to google a common acronym?

I have a book of acronyms (first letters of words that make a word) and abbreviations.   Some acronyms have over 50 different meanings.   

Edited by radiochaser

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Women are attracted by power, looks, intelligence and money.

well it's a good job i've got all four then innit!

it's no wonder why I'm fighting them off with a stick these days..

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

well it's a good job i've got all four then innit!

it's no wonder why I'm fighting them off with a stick these days..

bob.

If you have all four, what on Earth are you doing here?

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Thanks. I just wish some posters would stop this annoying habit and stop using the forum as a smartphone with their texting.

OMG, FFS, AFAIK, NFG, TTYL, SMH

20 minutes ago, bob smith said:

it's no wonder why I'm fighting them off with a stick these days

It's cause nobody else wants those tatted-up slappers, but one man's fat, sweaty mess is another man's Cinderella.

Do you normally have all four sit on your face at once to try to suffocate you?

2 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

It's cause nobody else wants those tatted-up slappers, but one man's fat, sweaty mess is another man's Cinderella.

Do you normally have all four sit on your face at once to try to suffocate you?

hi Goat.

bob.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Sir nothing gets a Thai woman hot and excited like a older balding overweight farang like myself.....I have 20 year old Thai women tell me I am a sexy man every day and night as I walk past their bar in Pattaya...

Must be that protruding bulge in your back pocket. Sexy AF!

22 hours ago, susanlea said:

100% correct. An honest post.

Not necessarily, Thai women generally want to avoid Thai men if they can help it. My wife was married to a Thai, her first ever partner, in her 20’s and divorced him as he was basically using her income to support his indolent lifestyle. After that she was totally celibate for a decade, vowing never to have a relationship with a Thai man again, until we met by chance when she went on holiday, having to close her businesses due to the Bangkok unrest at the time. She was a lot wealthier than I. Since then I’ve witnessed several very attractive and hi-so Bangkok ladies ask her how they could meet a foreigner, the anti-Thai man sentiment being very common.

Edited by Katatonica
Addition.
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bob smith said:

involuntarily wasting my life.

same as you probably.

bob.

Involuntary celibacy is a known problem. But involuntarily wasting your life on this forum, naah, you are doing that by choice. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Involuntary celibacy is a known problem. But involuntarily wasting your life on this forum, naah, you are doing that by choice. 

Why are you here being not nice to everyone?

Don't you have anything better to do?

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Financial: Yes

Mixed race children: Yes

And then there is the fact that many farangs like brown small girls with a cute nose. Basically, the opposite of what many Thai men want.

So, many small brown girls will have the choice between a farang who wants them the way they are, and a Thai guy who might take them if he couldn't find a white tall Thai girl.

image.jpeg.73d8f82c3b4557f5e2c216d4b65a558d.jpeg

So, your wife is from Nana Plaza?  cute though I have to hand it to ya

6 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

It certainly isn't a myth. There are plenty of Mia Noi's out there, I doubt that the wives are happy about that. Plus some men have no problem hitting there other half. Accepted that many have happy marriages, But to say it is a myth is plain wrong. 

The question is whether rates of Infidelity and domestic violence are particularly higher in Thailand than they are overseas, and whether foreign men are genuinely viewed as having better track records in these areas. Foreign men are perceived to be better providers because they often have greater financial resources, but surely you have heard enough anecdotal reports on this forum alone to recognize that many foreign men cheat on their Thai wives, and domestic violence does occur in the expat community from time to time as well.

For years now, I have ridden my bicycle around my amphoe in the early hours of the morning, a time when you might expect to find guys heading home from a booty call session or a karaoke bar rendez-vous, and the roads are absolutely dead quiet. In rural communities, I think it's simply a matter of insufficient funds and that most Thai wives are too vigilant to tolerate suspicious absences by their husbands.

The two local incidents of domestic violence I'm aware of have involved women attacking their husbands. One guy's face was badly bruised in a domestic fight while the wife didn't seem to have a scratch on her), and another guy caught cheating on his wife was stabbed to death in the abdomen by her. 

In short, I believe the bad rep that Thai men have in the fidelity and domestic violence department is unfairly amplified on line by foreign men who have heard this self-serving propaganda from bar girls looking to elicit emotional and financial support. I can almost guarantee you that for every bar girl complaining about 'him hit me, him nok jai chan, him leave me, him no take care baby, him tit yaa baa, him gamble, him kii mao (alcoholic), him tit kook (in jail) there's a guy out there saying 'she len pai (gamble), she have many debts, she ki kiat (lazy), she no work, she no clean house, she ki talaw gan (argumentative) she nok jai phom (cheat on me), etc. The problem is most foreign men never hear the other side of the story.