Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

9 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

i dont know what to think of your comment. i thank you and you turn around and bite me? 

if that is the case you better not make any mistakes. if you go around pointing out every mistake anyone makes you truly are a dud. 

Er, did you see my apology?

Just now, bradiston said:

Er, did you see my apology?

i did... but i wonder why you did not edit your first sentence... and that is why i wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic or not. its all good... cheers

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The lad I mentioned had only been married 3 weeks good we didn't go home that weekend he would have given it to his wife, 

worst than syphilis is condylomas... otherwise known as venerial wart. they can develop anywhere, even inside the penis and are hardly noticeable. they can lead to cancer, but it not common...

Which cancers does HPV cause?
Cervical cancer is the main type of cancer linked to HPV. Nearly all cases of cervical cancer are caused by HPV. HPV can also increase the risk of some types of head and neck cancer, including oropharyngeal cancer (a type of throat cancer) and mouth cancer. Around 70% of these cancers are linked to HPV.

Most cancers of the vagina, vulva, penis, and anus are caused by HPV. But these cancer types are uncommon.

image.jpeg.ead45d5e40ac727a2b3f5b76bdd6dfef.jpeg

Edited by Pouatchee

41 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The lad I mentioned had only been married 3 weeks good we didn't go home that weekend he would have given it to his wife, 

He would have had to blame her

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

everyone i know doesn't have it, how about you? sounds like you're just fear mongering 

No, I just post facts. Opinions mean nothing, and if you don't believe medical journals, then live your life on opinions. Fear mongering? STD's happen, daily, and here a very high amount happen. People die from them, and get things they can't get rid of. Could happen with anyone. First time, fifteenth time, but eventually you will get at least one if you're buying women. As far as everyone you know not having something, people lie, exaggerate and avoid. That's what they do.

11 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Nothing better than being inside the woman you love. 

If you are having sex with women from Coconut Bar etc, yes syphilis is likely. 

Avoid these types. 

Famous last words...

Of the cuckold.

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes they are treatable but occasionally you do hear about antibiotic resistant strains, very very rare that hits the news here

Have you studied gynecology? 

6 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

How can you enjoy forced celibacy? Too old to get it up still? You can cure that with some pills on the market. 

Most of those pills are fakes.

Just check the news.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

how many people in Thailand do you know with an antibiotic resistant strain?

I don't get out much among high society.

So, I doubt that I know anyone.

17 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Correct.

Hate condoms, even the biggest are too tight for my pleasure.

Had Syphalis a couple of times, but gonareah is worse. 

I don't doubt it, your dimness shines through..........🤕

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Always urinate shortly after, flushes it out, does the trick.

For oral, make sure the girl gargles on Listerine before.

A lot of the hookers know the listerine trick. It ain’t for their breath.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle/2016/12/21/got-gonorrhoea-try-gargling-with-listerine-no-really/#:~:text=Of these post-gargling swabs,gonorrhea bacteria in their mouths.

Was that after your daily dealings with sheep......?  😬

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

No, I just post facts. Opinions mean nothing, and if you don't believe medical journals, then live your life on opinions. Fear mongering? STD's happen, daily, and here a very high amount happen. People die from them, and get things they can't get rid of. Could happen with anyone. First time, fifteenth time, but eventually you will get at least one if you're buying women. As far as everyone you know not having something, people lie, exaggerate and avoid. That's what they do.

but do you know anyone in Thailand with an antibiotic resistant STI? you keep ducking the question

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

but do you know anyone in Thailand with an antibiotic resistant STI? you keep ducking the question

I don't have to know anyone who has one. Fact is, they exist, as doctors have proven. Your next door neighbor might have one,or be a serial killer, burglar, drug dealer or rapist. Fact is, you don't know but a fraction about anyone you've ever met, especially if they have an STD, which most people won't let out.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I don't have to know anyone who has one. Fact is, they exist, as doctors have proven. Your next door neighbor might have one,or be a serial killer, burglar, drug dealer or rapist. Fact is, you don't know but a fraction about anyone you've ever met, especially if they have an STD, which most people won't let out.

ok so you were scaremongering, we know it exists somewhere, case closed

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

ok so you were scaremongering, we know it exists somewhere, case closed

No. Again, I was pointing out a fact. Not trying to scare anyone. Adults know the risks involved in having sex with hookers. Some think they won't get a STD. Many don't, many will. You never know when you're time has come.

I got a (false) positive result from a general checkup at Memorial Hospital some years ago. I went for a second test at the clinic off 3rd road which came back negative. I went back to Memorial waving my piece of paper from the clinic. They retested and it came back negative. By this time I'd had enough and asked for the shots. Seems there was no reliable test. So they shot me up with the antibiotics and turned me loose. I ran around in circles for 15 minutes ... No, I just was able to sleep a little easier. Extremely nasty disease if not detected early on, and more or less symptomless so you can spread it around without realising. Definitely recommend getting tested, and as the sensible poster mentioned above, on a regular basis.

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

No. Again, I was pointing out a fact. Not trying to scare anyone. Adults know the risks involved in having sex with hookers. Some think they won't get a STD. Many don't, many will. You never know when you're time has come.

Hookers and normal girls and even pregnant teens.

You are very naive.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Sounds to me like you are having another menopausal flare up?

Which is probably better than the stuff you purport to have dealt with regarding your willy...😬

But, like most of your stuff, is total rollox........:coffee1:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

No, I just post facts. Opinions mean nothing, and if you don't believe medical journals, then live your life on opinions

I think he gets his info from real life experience, not reading.

There is a big difference

1 minute ago, transam said:

Which is probably better than the stuff you purport to have dealt with regarding your willy...😬

But, like most of your stuff, is total rollox........:coffee1:

I would prefer syphallis again over advanced male menopause.

The Mexican strain of gonareah, I would have to think about.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

I would prefer syphallis again over advanced male menopause.

The Mexican strain of gonareah, I would have to think about.

More tosh, are you feeling OK.....?  🤔

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Myth, coconut bar ladies are often newbies, less likely than bar or agogo ladies. Need a good selection process to pick a newbie

And they all have a story. Always fun to have a friend go on and on about getting with a bar girl who has only been working for a week, has never done sex work before, and is fresh from the farm. I can only chuckle. Many are coached, and know exactly what we want to hear. 

I actually admire the beautiful, young ones who tell you they have been working at a short time massage place for 3 years. OK. Now we know. 1,000 customers and up. We call that ATW. Around the world. 

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And they all have a story. Always fun to have a friend go on and on about getting with a bar girl who has only been working for a week, has never done sex work before, and is fresh from the farm. I can only chuckle. Many are coached, and know exactly what we want to hear. 

I actually admire the beautiful, young ones who tell you they have been working at a short time massage place for 3 years. OK. Now we know. 1,000 customers and up. We call that ATW. Around the world. 

You can tell, you learn from experience, it's not about what they say, it's about how they look and what they do

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Hookers and normal girls and even pregnant teens.

You are very naive.

Naive is about as far from what I am you can get. You on the other hand, aren't very educated on many topics, including this one. You have admitted to getting at least 2 STD's. I'll never have one. That's naivete on your part.