Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Which Country are Muslims persecuted in ?

In what way are they persecuted ?

Off the top of my head I would say Muslims in Gaza and the West Bank for a start.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You don’t sound too bright.

You can talk, can't even keep your todger in good shape, so you really should back off the "Brightness" thing, Rob.......😂

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Lots of posters on these forums search for girls weighing around  37 kilos , which is the average weight of 12 year olds .

You do search for new girls , which would be young girls 

You seem to have an unhealthy interest in underage sex.

New girls can also be new to sex work, of course you ignore that because they aren't underage

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Off the top of my head I would say Muslims in Gaza and the West Bank for a start.

Would that be your small head...........?   :cowboy:

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Would you like to come over?

Sorry, I'm only into women. Ones I don't buy, use, and one I can listen to, to know them more than just the attraction we share.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Sorry, I'm only into women. Ones I don't buy, use, and one I can listen to, to know them more than just the attraction we share.

Strange that they keep running away with other men.

You should read The Joy of Sex.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Is that the book you use for when you are alone........🤭

• Haha 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

They didn't run away, I left them, got custody, and then watched while they were used by the men afterwards, and then they wanted to return. Don't assume you know anything about me. You don't.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The average weight of a 13 year old girl is 42 kilos , and you like girls who weigh under 42 kilos ?

I like women who are 18 or over that weigh 42 kgs.

Some 12 year olds weigh 70 kgs.

i find the way you keep talking about children a bit off.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I am not the one looking for girls who weigh the same as 12 and a half year olds 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, fredwiggy said:

They didn't run away, I left them, got custody, and then watched while they were used by the men afterwards, and then they wanted to return. Don't assume you know anything about me. You don't.

Leaving the mother of your children is ordinary even if if they were with other men as you watched.

Children thrive in homes with both parents. Kids from single parent households are more likely to be promiscuous and have tattoos.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Well, don't do it then.................:coffee1:

I am not the one looking for girls who weigh the same as 12 and a half year olds 

You keep talking about 12 year old girls? I never have.

• Sad 1

Leaving the mother of your children is ordinary even if if they were with other men as you watched.

Children thrive in homes with both parents. Kids from single parent households are more likely to be promiscuous and have tattoos.

Aren't you the one who bangs as many women as possible and doesn't use a condom and is thus  unconcerned about children being born without both parents ?

• Thumbs Up 1

You seem to be an expert on children, sex, and sex diseases, .....Perhaps think before you post or folk will get the wrong idea......... :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/24/2024 at 2:59 AM, daveAustin said:

😂 Good one. 
All a bit immature the whole, look at me I’ve got a todger, I don’t do condoms and don’t care if I spread all that junk around etc. 

Farangs doing all that deserve to get sick; most young Thais don’t know better. 

Where's my violin? 🎻 

• Haha 1

Aren't you the one who bangs as many women as possible and doesn't use a condom and is thus  unconcerned about children being born without both parents ?

No I always pull out. My father told me from a young age  “Come on em, not in em”

When that fails there is always abortion.

Most of them are on the pill anyway. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

No I always pull out. My father told me from a young age  “Come on em, not in em”

When that fails there is always abortion.

Most of them are on the pill anyway. 

Are you getting sexually aroused talking about it .

4 minutes ago, transam said:

You seem to be an expert on children, sex, and sex diseases, .....Perhaps think before you post or folk will get the wrong idea......... :whistling:

Only the muppets, of which there are about ten on this forum. 
Management just contacted me to make me a Gold Member. 

• Haha 1

Are you getting sexually aroused talking about it .

I don’t talk about my sex life on line.

It sounds you might be getting a bit aroused though. 
You wanna come over?

• Haha 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Please refrain from trying to explain things I knew 40 plus years ago. When a woman does something immoral, I leave. That's her problem, not mine. Something learned from having an absent or abusive father in her life. My latest, who was around a Thai man after I divorced her, was beaten by him, in front of my daughter, until she left. She wanted to come back, but since I don't go back to one I lose trust in, I didn't. Then she had another Thai man, a drunk like the first one, who also hit her and threatened to shoot her, me, her mom and my daughter if she didn't do what he said. He cut her hair like a man before she left to visit her other boyfriend in Germany. If he comes anywhere near me or my daughter, I will make him regret his mistake for many years to come.

Children do better in a loving two parent home than in a single parent one with an absent or indifferent parent. Staying together in a hostile environment isn't good for any child. Children from single parent households do not become promiscuous unless the father is absent , meaning a girl child. As far as the boy child, if his dad isn't around, he will learn how to treat girls from his clueless peers who know about as much as he does, which is very little. Tattoos are on people from all walks of life and home situations. Two parent, single parent, no parents, rich, poor or homeless.

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And driving home drunk after his "dates".

Extraordinarily sad to  see extensive discussion involving preferences in the options of or for abuses of females as if the seriousness of the topic in this thread somehow absolves any responsibility from males.

Syphilis is becoming resistant ( not exclusively) to treatment regimes basically because the attitude is "no problem..I'll just see a Doc and it will be ok" .

Gonno and the entire spectrum of std's  going down same road.

It's like the historical  excuse that never was of " I'm sorry  your Honor, I was drunk at the time ! " bs .

Do what  you want so long as you do no harm.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1