"I've seen 'em come and go and I've seen 'em die. And long ago I stopped askin' why."

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You should try some activities where you are actually doing something, rather than just sitting there doing nothing 

That answer is so ignorant - he is trying to grow. You are just stuck in samsara.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

This is a place for expats who have spare time to argue about things interesting and nonsensical.

Yes.

They should rename it. 

The Big Whinge.

Edited by rocketboy2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

It's not just complaining. Some serious topics come up here, as well as some looking for help from people who might have knowledge on a particular subject.

Your not big on humor then. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Who cares. Get a life. There is a lot more to think about in the world other than some anonymous cyber community where many create fake characters, moan about everything and seem drunk most of the time like @bob smith. Those who place that much importance on a forum probably stay home all day, have nothing going on and no real friends. Think about it. 

Oh and then there's that projection thingy.  projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, proton said:

In a past life I was killed off for stating Biden had dementia, well well well. 

But so does Covfefe, I mean Trump, no wait...

Cant the GOP come up with a candidate who isn't a convicted criminal felon, a confirmed sex offender, and who isn't almost 80 years old? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Terrance8812
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Here's my first post. It's good to look back sometimes and see who is not here anymore. 

Hi, how did you dig out your first post on ThaiVisa?  I think my profile messages only go back a short time...

50 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

But so does Covfefe, I mean Trump, no wait...

Cant the GOP come up with a candidate who isn't a convicted criminal felon, a confirmed sex offender, and who isn't almost 80 years old? 🤦🏻‍♂️

They already have the best candidate, Nelson Mandela was a convict as well. At least Trump did not go around sniffing pre teens har and showering with his 11 year old daughter Ashley. It's amazing Biden has not been arrested for child abuse.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Terrance8812 said:

That's the most desperate sounding response I have ever heard from a MAGA-MOPE. It's pretty sad, but I guess that's the best that anyone can come up with when trying to paint Trump in a good light. The facts are the facts. Such a dark Day for America. 

Your posts are dark. Full of trash.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Oh, FFS, you are back? How depressing. It was so pleasant when you decided to go fork off and ride your dildo for a day. 

2 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Projecting

:cheesy:

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Not American and it will have zero impact on me either way. Don't live there and have no skin in the game. In fact, if he got in, he would force the Fed to cut interest rates to zero again I would laugh all the way to the bank. But Trump won't win. Call her whatever derogatory names you want, but, by the looks of it, she is going to sweep the floor with him. And when he tries to start a civil war after he loses the election (again) she will make sure he and all his mopes end up in jail, just like 90% of his henchmen already have. So be careful what you wish for. 

Load of rubbish. Wonder what fills your thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Load of rubbish. Wonder what fills your thoughts.

Facts about Trump for one. He had no reason to be in that office,thousands of people died from his hesitation over Covid, and there are still people who believe in him, which is very strange, because some of these people I know, and are generally smart people.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Facts about Trump for one. He had no reason to be in that office,thousands of people died from his hesitation over Covid, and there are still people who believe in him, which is very strange, because some of these people I know, and are generally smart people.

Rubbish.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1