Trump Campaign Accuses Kamala Harris of Campaign Finance Violations

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

I will vote for anyone before trump and Kamala is a remarkable person who came up from the bottom we have a fine team put in place by Joe Biden….we will be just fine with her incharge.I don’t share that feeling about trump obviously 

i meant the daughter in law. :)

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

i meant the daughter in law. 🙂

She’s in on the con it’s a family business it’s what they do as far as having a crush on her naa not my type 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Slept her way up.

With Willie Brown who was 30 years her senior.

Classy. 

Republican leaders urge colleagues to steer clear of racist and sexist attacks on Harris

Updated 11:25 PM GMT+7, July 24, 2024

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican leaders are warning party members against using overtly racist and sexist attacks against Vice President Kamala Harris, as they and former President Donald Trump’s campaign scramble to adjust to the reality of a new Democratic rival less than four months before Election Day.

“This election will be about policies and not personalities,” House Speaker Mike Johnson told reporters after the meeting.

“This is not personal with regard to Kamala Harris,” he added, “and her ethnicity or her gender have nothing to do with this whatsoever.”

The admonitions came after some members and Trump allies began to cast Harris, a former district attorney, attorney general and senator, as a “DEI” hire — a reference to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-harris-attacks-johnson-hudson-76f8e90d24004e49449087787ac031a5

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Republican leaders urge colleagues to steer clear of racist and sexist attacks on Harris

Updated 11:25 PM GMT+7, July 24, 2024

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican leaders are warning party members against using overtly racist and sexist attacks against Vice President Kamala Harris, as they and former President Donald Trump’s campaign scramble to adjust to the reality of a new Democratic rival less than four months before Election Day.

“This election will be about policies and not personalities,” House Speaker Mike Johnson told reporters after the meeting.

“This is not personal with regard to Kamala Harris,” he added, “and her ethnicity or her gender have nothing to do with this whatsoever.”

The admonitions came after some members and Trump allies began to cast Harris, a former district attorney, attorney general and senator, as a “DEI” hire — a reference to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-harris-attacks-johnson-hudson-76f8e90d24004e49449087787ac031a5

Nothing racist or sexist about my post.

I will repeat. She slept her way to the top, sleeping with Willie Brown who was 30 years her senior, still married, and later admitted to helping her gain political positions.

This strategy of trying to paint all criticism of Harris as racist or sexist isn't going to work I'm afraid.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But but bit whatabout 

Ah yes!  The usual answer when a liberal can come up with an intelligent answer.

You left out ad hominem and gaslighting.

You’re slacking.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1