Donald or Kamala?

Hummin

Donald or Kamala  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Well, when one team makes up laws to prosecute the captain of the other team, it is.

And again, Trump is not a convicted felon, you should really stop regurgitating Biden's lies. 

On what imaginary planet is Trump NOT a convicted felon?!?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rumpelstilskin said:

Because the electoral college needs to be tossed and let the popular vote decide

will never happen

that would make all the  voters in NY and California decide everything

both states should be  sunk into the ocean

• Sad 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

On what imaginary planet is Trump NOT a convicted felon?!?

Trump has been found guilty by a jury, but he is not a convicted felon until after he has been sentenced. Joe Biden was lying every time he called him that. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

I love how the Trumpists can blurt out an opinion of few words yet still manage to include denigration, exaggeration and false machismo.

put it in perspective ,,,,,

cackling hen sounds better than  dumb B with an itch

Just now, zmisha said:

As a Z-Russian, I would prefer Kamala. The smaller balls our opponent has, the better. We saw the Trump`s face immediately after he was shot. It was the face of a man with big balls.

As a Z Russian, your specialty is propaganda and misinformation.

Everyone knows Putin prefers his poodle Trump.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, zmisha said:

As a Z-Russian, I would prefer Kamala. The smaller balls our opponent has, the better. We saw the Trump`s face immediately after he was shot. It was the face of a man with big balls.

Oh, that was all staged 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Oh you mean more judges who got their appointments because they support the GOP and make decisions which support the GOP?

Trump has put better judges on the courts than the dems. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump has been found guilty by a jury, but he is not a convicted felon until after he has been sentenced. Joe Biden was lying every time he called him that. 

I do believe you're wrong. He's already a convicted felon. Show us a credible source that a person needs to sentenced first.  

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I do believe you're wrong. He's already a convicted felon. Show us a credible source that a person needs to sentenced first.  

To what end? You call him Hitler, what difference does it make?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A normal candidate for the maga fascist party would need to be a non maga fascist. They're all gone. Trump murdered the republican party. He's all about destruction like fascists throughout history.

But just for academics, a normal republican democrat contest good example would be Kinzinger R vs. Whitmer D.

Yes it would be much closer.

Voting for Trump is voting for the end of American democracy. 

If that doesn't encourage people to vote against him, there is something really wrong.

I don't accept that Harris isn't a normal democrat but I put in Whitmer who would be perceived as more mainstream because she's white. Or if you insist on a white man then probably Gavin Newsom.

As said the bench for normal republicans is almost nonexistent. 

The term normal  when it comes to Harris, is because she did not need to go through the natural election route winning state for state to get nominated. Hope that make sense. Not because she is a woman or a tint of black. Everyone in America is emigrants and most is emigrants from the last century and their offsprings. 76 millions in 1900 - and 282 million in 2000. 

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This makes it clear that the yellow streak guy is wrong:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_conviction#:~:text=In law%2C post conviction refers,with sentencing the guilty party.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I never called him Hitler.

You're thinking of his VP pick

When did you call JD Hitler? I thought you called just called him a racist, a misogynist and a homophobe like you call everyone.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, TedG said:

Trump has put better judges on the courts than the dems. 

In this subject context what does 'better judges' mean? Are Clarence Thomas and his ilk classified as 'better judges'?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scorecard said:

In this subject context what does 'better judges' mean? Are Clarence Thomas and his ilk classified as 'better judges'?

He is better than a progressive minded judge. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

No, Clarence Thomas is not a better judge, Clarence Thomas is a great judge, you're just another racist that feels threatened by a strong black man. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Anyone with a brain knows that case was BS. 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As a Z Russian, your specialty is propaganda and misinformation.

Maybe I would do so inside Russia. But not here. Because I think whatever I say you will not love our shining leader for sure.

• Haha 1

You left out one very important option, which is actually a number of other options. 

Option 4: Anybody Else Other Than A Democrat or Republician Candidate

In the "Someone else" category there is Robert Kennedy Jr., Cornel West, and Jill Stein, or my favorite - writing in Taylor Swift or Alfred E Neuman.  And there may still be other candidates on the ballot representing other parties other than the D-R Duopoly

So unfortunately your poll disenfranchises a significant number of people who don't vote for either of the candidates put forward by The Two Party DuopolyTM and yet plan to exercise their right to vote, and a blank ballot ain't my choice.

But I forgive you as you are probably as brainwashed as the other 90% of the average clones out there.  Maybe you can have the Mods go back and fix your poll as it's fatally flawed.

• Haha 1