VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover

KhunLA

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You do not give the left enough credit. The decision to throw Biden under the bus was made before the debate. The debate was just the vehicle.

Yes, I had said that in an earlier post in one thread or another.

One intriguing question is exactly when the ouster plot was hatched and by whom exactly. One writer in RCP speculates,

I would not be surprised if the scheme to unseat Biden was hatched in February when Hur declined to prosecute the president for classified documents violations on the grounds that a jury would clear Biden because they would see him as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

With that declaration, the cat was out of the bag. Maybe Biden’s handlers initially thought he could survive that humiliation, but when the president gave a press conference to declare himself vindicated, he mistakenly identified Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi as the president of Mexico. The wheels may have started turning to jettison Biden in order to preserve the Democratic Party.

--Who Engineered the Political Coup Against Biden?

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And now that Biden was dragged out kicking and screaming, the same bluffers are calling him a great patriot and comparing him to George Washington! 

Now they're all fawning all over Kamala like "JV cheerleaders invited to the prom by the captain of the varsity team.  All lined up to lick the boots of the anointed one...

That's what they do. Busy whitewashing and rewriting history, lyin' like dawgs.

Kamala will probably rock along on the sugar high and get a little boost at the Convention w/ her new VP candidate. After that, when interest is high as the election nears, Repub attacks will really ramp up and let people know who she really is. Then she'll be shredded in the debate(s), unless she finds an excuse to bow out. Her lead will probably disappear at that point, and she'll be sufficiently underwater to lose.

Hopefully the RNC will now use all the old Dem tricks, mail-in balloting, ballot harvesting, drop boxes, etc. The wild card will be how successful Dem efforts will be at concealing votes from the millions of illegals they brought in to become Dem party members.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2024 at 2:28 PM, novacova said:

Nobody likes Harris, not her staff and not the voters…except for a couple folks here and the media.

You really need a better source for your news.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

What a silly post; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that such sloppy thinking was due to being in a hurry.  I'm not insisting on anything and go ahead, try to find any post where I used those terms.  I'm pointing out the flaws in what you posted -- that there is no American Left because it doesn't conform to a European model.

Point well made, and well taken. I guess I've been on this forum too long reading endless flames and trolls. Yes, I'm sure there is an American left, and thanks for pointing it out. I hope it comes to the fore in the coming months! I'd love to read what they have to say.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Excellent list of truths and facts - bound to hurt the feelings of woke leftists.

Particularly on point regarding abortions and the lies of the Dems and their MSM supporters.  SCOTUS over-turned a ruling that made abortions a Federal issue, which under the Constitution was wrong. Under the USA Constitution halth care is a State issue - and SCOTUS returned that right to the States to decide on all health issues, including Abortion.  So now it is legal in some States, it is illegal in some States, and it is restricted in most States. Abortion is a health care issue and under the Constitution it is a State issue not to be interefred with by the Federal Govt.  Dems changed that situation for political reasons in breach of the Constitution - the Republicans put it back where it should be - the Democrats dont care about the Constitution unless it supports their own political purposes.

Looks like another Putinite Supporter 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, BigStar said:

No, you made that up, don't understand the dynamics.

However, Harris' efforts to appeal to young voters haven't quite panned out in all the polls yet. A Quinnipiac University poll reveals that Harris is trailing Trump 39 to 58 among young voters, a performance even worse than President Biden's, who trailed Trump by 17 percentage points.

--Fact Check Team: Will Kamala Harris' appeal to Gen Z win votes or just likes?

The polls today are chaotic. We are not going to understand the voter sentiment for another month.

12 hours ago, BigStar said:

The wild card will be how successful Dem efforts will be at concealing votes from the millions of illegals they brought in to become Dem party members.

A working definition of insanity is believing something incredible with zero proof.

Your claim is so crazy that it invalidates not just your post, but all of your posts.

I would ask you to prove your claim, but it's impossible for you to do, so you have committed Internet hari-kari.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

put your $  where you're mouth is

and

yes I will .....      

Unfortunately for you, you can't vote in November.

I don't think foreigners can donate to political campaigns, either 

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A working definition of insanity is believing something incredible with zero proof.

Your claim is so crazy that it invalidates not just your post, but all of your posts.

I would ask you to prove your claim, but it's impossible for you to do, so you have committed Internet hari-kari.

So, because Obama and Kamala are Christians, by your definition they are insane, got it. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, candide said:

Of course, you are showing the results of the poll selected by Fox News! 😀

Other polls show a different opinion.

"But in a Harris-Trump contest, the same respondents split 60% for Harris and 40% for Trump — a 20-point lead for Harris."

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/25/poll-harris-biden-trump-young-voters

Pathetic. A Generation Labs survey. No wonder you and other members believe so much nonsense.

Generation Lab, a small polling startup that studies the attitudes and behaviors of young people, with a particular focus on college students. . . . 10 person team. --Business Insider

Polling college students is one of the group's specialties — over the course of several years, they've built up an impressive roster of email addresses from colleges and universities around the country that includes students from traditional universities, community colleges, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and women's colleges  --About, Generation Labs

Sends out emails from "an impressive roster" and pays (biased) students to answer surveys. Redditor: I do surveys w/ them a few times a month and get $3-5 for each. They always pay within like 2 days.

And here's an invitation:

0fzwesm20nqb1.jpg?width=999&auto=webp&s=c84d38a4189bf1aaf2b5a1fe0a3eee712c0924ef

VERY scientific. College students on an email list accepting payment to respond to surveys. Unpublished methododolgy.

I'll take reality, thank you. 

Established in 1988, the Quinnipiac University Poll is a nationally and internationally recognized polling organization that adheres to rigorous methodological practices.

The Gold Standard

The Quinnipiac University Poll uses what has long been considered the gold standard methodology in polling: random digit dialing using live interviewers, calling both landlines and cell phones. This methodology has been the key to our accuracy over our many years of polling.

--https://poll.qu.edu/methodology/

Edited by BigStar

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Seeing she raised a record $126 million in her first three days of candidacy, I'd say your post is way off the mark.

Appears to come from the usual self-interested big donors who had lost faith in Biden and stopped donating to him; and then laundered through ActBlue so as to not violate FEC rules and appear to come from numerous small donors.

Kamala’s Record-Breaking ActBlue Fundraising Haul Questioned Amid Money-Laundering Accusations

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Oh, how you wish.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I would ask you to prove your claim, but it's impossible for you to do

Been discussed before, so I'm not bothering to repeat it for you. You can research it yourself and put 2 and 2 together IF you wanted to.

YES! The beauty of the scheme is that it WILL be difficult to prove because Dems are adamantly opposed, for debunked reasons, to any ID checking and, since illegals are being given IDs (gotta love it) and already voting in local elections, especially proof of citizenship. N-O-O-O. Just voted down the SAVE bill.

Hee hee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Pathetic. A Generation Labs survey. No wonder you and other members believe so much nonsense.

Generation Lab, a small polling startup that studies the attitudes and behaviors of young people, with a particular focus on college students. . . . 10 person team. --Business Insider

Polling college students is one of the group's specialties — over the course of several years, they've built up an impressive roster of email addresses from colleges and universities around the country that includes students from traditional universities, community colleges, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and women's colleges  --About, Generation Labs

Sends out emails from "an impressive roster" and pays (biased) students to answer surveys. Redditor: I do surveys w/ them a few times a month and get $3-5 for each. They always pay within like 2 days.

And here's an invitation:

0fzwesm20nqb1.jpg?width=999&auto=webp&s=c84d38a4189bf1aaf2b5a1fe0a3eee712c0924ef

VERY scientific. College students on an email list accepting payment to respond to surveys. Unpublished methododolgy.

I'll take reality, thank you. 

Established in 1988, the Quinnipiac University Poll is a nationally and internationally recognized polling organization that adheres to rigorous methodological practices.

The Gold Standard

The Quinnipiac University Poll uses what has long been considered the gold standard methodology in polling: random digit dialing using live interviewers, calling both landlines and cell phones. This methodology has been the key to our accuracy over our many years of polling.

--https://poll.qu.edu/methodology/

Once again, a post with a dubious argumentation.

You haven't provided any evidence that Generation Lab is not a reliable polling organisation.

The sample is representative of the young population, which means It's not only composed of students.

Actually, their sample is more reliable as it is only composed of young people (804), while they represent only a part of the Quinnipiac University sample which is about the whole population (1257 for the whole population)). In short, they have surveyed more young people than Quinnipiac University.

Note that I did not claim that Quinipiac University was not reliable. I wrote that Fox News selected this particular poll.

Poll results may vary according to their methodology, their sample, etc... That's why no conclusion can definitely be drawn from only one poll.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Appears to come from the usual self-interested big donors who had lost faith in Biden and stopped donating to him; and then laundered through ActBlue so as to not violate FEC rules and appear to come from numerous small donors.

Kamala’s Record-Breaking ActBlue Fundraising Haul Questioned Amid Money-Laundering Accusations

A crappy site (amgreatness.com 😃) hidden behind a title, and citing O'Keefe!

https://marylandmatters.org/2023/06/20/expert-claims-of-campaign-finance-irregularities-are-dubious/

25 minutes ago, candide said:

You haven't provided any evidence that Generation Lab is not a reliable polling organisation.

Oh, reliable. You can poll your next door neighbor, and that will be a reliable poll of one person. From that, and Generation Lab's laughably childish methodology, you can't conclude anything valid of a representative large population chosen at random. This is the point you don't quite understand. 

Actually, their sample is more reliable as it is only composed of young people (804)

Laughable conclusion as the young people are drawn from a biased audience not really random. Since they're paying, the incentive is for the same student to take the survey multiple times.

Quinnipiac University sample which is about the whole population (1257 for the whole population))

But GL could have surveyed 100 and got the same results. QU, true professionals, used a reliable random sample drawn from the population at large, from which a valid conclusion could be drawn. 

I wrote that Fox News selected this particular poll.

But didn't like the valid results of the poll and chose to believe a nonsense poll. Just part of the overall pattern of reading and naively believing nonsense.

Edited by BigStar

10 minutes ago, candide said:

A crappy site (amgreatness.com 😃) hidden behind a title, and citing O'Keefe!

https://marylandmatters.org/2023/06/20/expert-claims-of-campaign-finance-irregularities-are-dubious/

Oh, any site that doesn't conform to the DNC and propaganda media talking points is always labeled as invalid. A given, in the absence of an ability to think and reason independently.

I have not read other than the  heading to this topic but automatically have the thought that it is more likely than possible a new VP inherits a Dept Staff instituted by the previous over a period of a political  term at very least. Therefore the probability is that conditions for attitudinal  job satisfaction can lead to voluntary attrition.

5 hours ago, BigStar said:

Oh, how you wish.

Been discussed before, so I'm not bothering to repeat it for you. You can research it yourself and put 2 and 2 together IF you wanted to.

YES! The beauty of the scheme is that it WILL be difficult to prove because Dems are adamantly opposed, for debunked reasons, to any ID checking and, since illegals are being given IDs (gotta love it) and already voting in local elections, especially proof of citizenship. N-O-O-O. Just voted down the SAVE bill.

Hee hee.

Pure insanity.

You have zero proof that large numbers of illegals are voting 

7 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

How the mighty fall.

US,from top dog to laughing stock in 4 years.

You wish.

America is the world's leader, and the world's most successful democracy.

I am so sorry that you come from a country that is less successful.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1