Trump Proclaims Victory Over Biden and Targets Kamala Harris in Fiery North Carolina Rally

Social Media

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Congratulations on posting an interesting, informative and entirely relevant comment. I'll recommend you for POTY.

But his spin doctors thought it was a mistake and recommended he wears this instead.

PenisHelmet.jpg

• Confused 1

Fiery vs Hamas is coming  & appeasement of Terrorist!

A choice  between taking a bullet & supporting barbarism !

Imop

IMG_2795.jpeg.9617a4282ea7b461550cffff789f0e3a.jpegIMG_2802.jpeg.ff88642e4a38366aa3a3474d01a97bfa.jpeg

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree with most of that except I'd rather eat cow poo than support Haley. De Santis is my preferred alternative.

Yes, De Santis is doing such a stellar job in Florida, with his ridiculous (and expensive) culture wars. How’s that going, him taking on Disney?

When he joined the race to become the Republican candidate for presidency, this is what he said when asked what his goal was if he became president: “to destroy the left and the woke ideology”.

Does that sound like a sane guy to you? He could have said any number of things. Increase minimum wage. Create more affordable housing for low and middle income households. Make the rich pay their fair share of taxes. Not let corporations and billionaires run the country. Affordable healthcare for all. Focus on renewable energy. Protect the environment. The list goes on.
There are so many things that many people in the US desperately need, but De Santis gave them all the finger and decided he just wanted to continue with his culture wars. I’m glad he’ll be history when he gets voted out of office.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Sadly, lots of fools do.

And the thing is that many of them know very well that Trump is scamming and conning them, but apparently they don’t care and keep sending him their hard earned money. The mind boggles.

• Like 1

All but 2% of the populace have already formed an opinion about Trump, either positive or negative.

So there are very few "undecideds" left to sway.

It's going to come down to turn-out. And fewer than 100,000 people will decide the election in PA, MI, MN, WI, AZ, NV, GA, NE (2), ME (2).

Last week, Trump was a shoo-in, with an Ivory-soap number.

Now with VP Harris, her VP and JD Vance, we're back to 55/45 for Trump. He's got the Electoral College in hand.

IMO, if Trump focused on four or five issues (including Women's Health Care), and offered reasonable solutions, he'd win easily. But he's not really an "issues" guy.

• Haha 1