President Kamala Harris

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Broom closet?

You're just playing games. Have fun.

Well, what with all the cackling, which I mentioned previously...

And, if the shoe fits...

But, seriously, as you will recall, there were four mentioned, one from each of the points of the compass.

And, WHICH one is she?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Is she from the North?

No way!

9 hours ago, TedG said:

How do they take from the poor and give to the rich?  What is the mechanism? 

LOL.... it's rather obvious how little thought you have given to this issue.  It's also very obvious that you don't care to educate yourself about it.  Or perhaps living in a privileged household the notion that many facets of the world weren't equitable never arose.

If you do want to understand those inequities, AN is not a good starting point.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Well, what with all the cackling, which I mentioned previously...

And, if the shoe fits...

But, seriously, as you will recall, there were four mentioned, one from each of the points of the compass.

And, WHICH one is she?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Is she from the North?

No way!

Seriously doubt any meds help you. Insults to our next President 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes blacks is proper these days.

I forgot to mention queers. 

It's a given that queers will vote overwhelmingly for any democrat over the maga fascists who are mirroring Putin and viciously attacking LGBTQ civil rights.

Gallup Vault: Black Americans' Preferred Racial Label

Do you imagine the link that you have posted actually confirms your statement? It does the complete opposite and confirms that it is amongst the least liked. So the two descriptions that you state are okay to use, you have shown by your own posted link, they they are the least liked. Way to go, you've excelled yourself today.

11 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Do you imagine the link that you have posted actually confirms your statement? It does the complete opposite and confirms that it is amongst the least liked. So the two descriptions that you state are okay to use, you have shown by your own posted link, they they are the least liked. Way to go, you've excelled yourself today.

Highly unlikely the forum has anyone this dumb? Where have you been the last twenty years?

Americans are much smarter than you are aware.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, newnative said:

Huh?  'Only the voters like Trumps, and they simply don't count.'  ???   I think you got it backwards.  The voters 'liked' Biden more than Trump in the 2020 election by more than 7 MILLION.  In 2016, the voters also 'liked' Clinton more--by 2.8 MILLION. 

In that 2016 election, you are totally right, the actual voters 'didn't count'.  But, Trump was the one who was, in your words, 'appointed by the EC', even though the actual voters wanted Clinton, by 2.8 million votes.  Trump has never even won 50% of the vote so, clearly, the majority of the voters don't 'like' the worst President in the history of the US.

That's what you were told 😂 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Nah, he will be back in another four years to lose again.

If he loses again, IMO apoplexy will see him out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Highly unlikely the forum has anyone this dumb? Where have you been the last twenty years?

Americans are much smarter than you are aware.

It seems, from yours and @Jingthing postings, that it's more than just likely.

Let's go back to the OP shall we? @Jingthing wrote that 'young people, blacks, Latinos and queers' will vote for Kamala because she is "smiling, laughing and dancing" 😊

Are these the smart Americans to which you refer?

Edited by NowNow

42 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Seriously doubt any meds help you. Insults to our next President 

Time will tell who will be the next US Prez.

Meanwhile,  Harris was anointed and appointed to be the Democrats' candidate.

However, this was done in both an opaque and non-democratic process.

There was no open-convention offered to the vast majority of voters.

Instead, Harris was chosen by a very small group which probably does not represent the majority of  registered Democrats in the USA.

And, what about Biden? 

Obviously, he has disrupted a fair election every bit as much as Trump.

Neither the Dems nor the Republicans want, nor will they tolerate, a truly fair and open election.

Therefore, I ask you...

Will our next Prez truly be the elected president?

As to insults, I always loved Tricky Dick.

And, do you recall the campaign button:  "Nixon's the One", having a button showing a young pregnant woman.... ?

Insults are expected from congressmen.

American Politics would not be good politics without the insults and backbiting and dishonesty and lying.

Not sure where you are from, though...

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Time will tell who will be the next US Prez.

Meanwhile,  Harris was anointed and appointed to be the Democrats' candidate.

However, this was done in both an opaque and non-democratic process.

There was no open-convention offered to the vast majority of voters.

Instead, Harris was chosen by a very small group which probably does not represent the majority of  registered Democrats in the USA.

And, what about Biden? 

Obviously, he has disrupted a fair election every bit as much as Trump.

Neither the Dems nor the Republicans want, nor will they tolerate, a truly fair and open election.

Therefore, I ask you...

Will our next Prez truly be the elected president?

As to insults, I always loved Tricky Dick.

And, do you recall the campaign button:  "Nixon's the One", having a button showing a young pregnant woman.... ?

Insults are expected from congressmen.

American Politics would not be good politics without the insults and backbiting and dishonesty and lying.

Not sure where you are from, though...

SF Bay, hence my support for Kamala.Biden sealed his fate at the debate. He only will get even more older.

I knew Trump has this in the bag then but he is capable to find a sure way to his next loss instead.

I agree with you except for this has me struggling big time:

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't know how smart they are.

Having said that, you would have to be extremely dumb to vote for a  incontinent 78 yo in cognitive decline, who will gut Medicare and social security as soon as he is elected, so he can give tax cuts to his billionaire donors.

Too much information.

We do not need, nor do we wish to know, that some US presidents may or may not wear diapers.

Personally, I find the subject not fit for polite dinner conversation, and distasteful.

If we make the choice to go down this path, to wonder which of our presidents are wearing diapers, then how can this curiosity be satisfied and verified, one way or another?

Also, concerning the incontinence issue, we obviously have BOTH parties to blame.....

Because, otherwise, who was it that coughed up both Trump, Biden, and now Harris, as our only potential choices for the election of 2024.

Where is JFK when we need him???!!!

I would much rather discuss JFK's bad back, than to speculate about what might be in Trump's diaper, if he even wears one.

There are some Topics that are just too....

Too much.

Too much information, for most of us, especially in this strange year of 2024.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

SF Bay, hence my support for Kamala.Biden sealed his fate at the debate. He only will get even more older.

I knew Trump has this in the bag then but he is capable to find a sure way to his next loss instead.

This may be too much, but I really hope she moves to eliminate the electoral college.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

He attempted to overthrow the government and this cannot go unanswered.

It didn’t go unanswered 

People went to jail for it.

Someone else always goes to jail for Trump who is a rich, white male.

cohen his lawyer ended up in jail for acting for him. 
others have do.

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The point is that both Dems and Republicans, and I mean those running for office, would prefer to manipulate the elections in the US, rather than to actually represent the majority of the voters.

There are many ways to manipulate US elections.

One way is just to ensure that there are limited numbers of candidates, and that all candidates have been vetted by those with party power.

This is the same thing that happens in other countries, such as China.

There are many such ways, including gerrymandering, and other ways of engineering an edge, at the expensive of "the will of the People"...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

It didn’t go unanswered 

People went to jail for it.

Someone else always goes to jail for Trump who is a rich, white male.

cohen his lawyer ended up in jail for acting for him. 
others have do.

We all know we want the mastermind behind this to spend time at the grey bar hotel.

NONE of those who you mentioned would be serving time if not for that convicted felon.

HE needs to pay as well.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The point is that both Dems and Republicans, and I mean those running for office, would prefer to manipulate the elections in the US, rather than to actually represent the majority of the voters.

There are many ways to manipulate US elections.

One way is just to ensure that there are limited numbers of candidates, and that all candidates have been vetted by those with party power.

This is the same thing that happens in other countries, such as China.

There are many such ways, including gerrymandering, and other ways of engineering an edge, at the expensive of "the will of the People"...

Maybe I am still naeve but my only desire to manipulate elections is diveting to insult a MAGA

Last election was by those wow should know, was the least manipulted in history. Therefor the fairest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GypsyT said:

Let hear YOUR reason to keep this stupid system!

I bet you don't understand it neither...

Smart people at Harward are in my corner on this;

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/publications/why-american-elections-are-flawed-and-how-fix-them-0

At least I do my own taxes after I learned how to do it. Are you?

And I'm pretty good at it: I ended pointing out tax law teacher at St George University he's teaching wrong reporting limits for foreign funds 🙂

He openly thanked me for that front of his class.

That the leftists elites at "Harward" think it should be scrapped is reason enough to keep it. 

I did my own taxes since 1972, until relocated to Thailand in 2000, when because of a tax equalization agreement with the company I worked for, they started doing them, and continued until I retired a few years ago. I've done them since.  

Back in the '80s I had a loan racket, and also did taxes. Is there supposed to be something difficult about arithmetic?