President Kamala Harris

Just now, JensenZ said:

Kamala and her party is pushing her black heritage and using it to get black votes. She has genes from all of the world. Black, Indian, White, Asian - a thorough mix.

Yes and it is pathetic. 5 different identities.

Just now, susanlea said:

Yes and it is pathetic. 5 different identities.

It's just politics. All politicians will push any advantage they might have. I think her bigger advantage is being female.

22 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Kamala and her party is pushing her black heritage and using it to get black votes. She has genes from all of the world. Black, Indian, White, Asian - a thorough mix.

Notice that its always that, and the Trump is Hitler meme, and never policy

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

It's just politics. All politicians will push any advantage they might have. I think her bigger advantage is being female.

Her adventage, is being a human being and a better one 😉

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Her adventage, is being a human being and a better one 😉

I think the problem with that analysis, other than being childish, is that folks who believe in killing full term babies arent the type of folks you want to have a beer with.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I think the problem with that analysis, other than being childish, is that folks who believe in killing full term babies arent the type of folks you want to have a beer with.

Killing full term babies now, huh

Edited by Hummin

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Killing full term babies now, huh

Well what would you call an abortion in the 7, 8 th or 9th month? Reproductive health?

My niece was born in the early 6th month 40 years ago and shes got two kids today.

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well what would you call an abortion in the 7, 8 th or 9th month? Reproductive health?

My niece was born in the early 6th month 40 years ago and shes got two kids today.

as far I know it is only an option if the mothers life is endangered, and completely played out as on of the republican lies

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You have no evidence of that, yet you keep regurgitating the same lie. 

In any event, even if it's true, there is more crime with that without them. 

U.S. citizens most likely to be arrested for violent crime

Nick Smith, Cassie Buchman

Updated: FEB 17, 2022 / 10:53 AM CST

(NewsNation Now) — United States-born citizens are more likely to contribute to crime rates than undocumented immigrants, according to Texas Criminal Justice System data.

U.S. citizens were more than two times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime than an undocumented immigrant, this data showed, and are more likely to engage in every type of felony crime except traffic violations.

Traffic violations were the only crime most likely to be committed by legal immigrants.

In general, legal immigrants are about two times more likely to commit a crime than those who are undocumented overall. About 800 out of every 100,000 legal immigrants were found to commit a crime, compared to 400 per 100,000 undocumented immigrants.

• Like 1

Interesting that President Kamala has yet to do an interview or take any questions from the media since being selected. I think it has been something like 10 days. Yet the media spend their days clutching their pearls and obsessing over every little detail of what Trump/Vance said, asking people to react to what they said, discussing the reactions....  almost like they are trying to fill up airtime so that the absence of actual journalism concerning the 'other' candidate goes unnoticed.

And Joe Biden has vanished. Top terrorist leaders being killed in the Middle East and not a word.  Free Joe!

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Its not off topic, its her policy proposals. Hate defending those dont you. 

It's a rabbit hole, especially for posters like you. But I'll bite. My feelings reflect mainstream America. Not the minority far right.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

U.S. citizens most likely to be arrested for violent crime

Nick Smith, Cassie Buchman

Updated: FEB 17, 2022 / 10:53 AM CST

(NewsNation Now) — United States-born citizens are more likely to contribute to crime rates than undocumented immigrants, according to Texas Criminal Justice System data.

U.S. citizens were more than two times more likely to be arrested for a violent crime than an undocumented immigrant, this data showed, and are more likely to engage in every type of felony crime except traffic violations.

Traffic violations were the only crime most likely to be committed by legal immigrants.

In general, legal immigrants are about two times more likely to commit a crime than those who are undocumented overall. About 800 out of every 100,000 legal immigrants were found to commit a crime, compared to 400 per 100,000 undocumented immigrants.

Interesting. So, assuming that is true... given 10 million undocumented immigrants have entered under Biden's watch, that means that 40,000 violent crimes were committed that need not have taken place. Great work, Joe and Kamala. 

In Texas alone, nearly 1,000 murders have been committed by illegal aliens since 2011. Plus nearly 7,000 sexual assaults. 

25 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Who is recommending abortions in the 9th month? Link!

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Interesting. So, assuming that is true... given 10 million undocumented immigrants have entered under Biden's watch, that means that 40,000 violent crimes were committed that need not have taken place. Great work, Joe and Kamala. 

In Texas alone, nearly 1,000 murders have been committed by illegal aliens since 2011. Plus nearly 7,000 sexual assaults. 

Fair points.

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Plus spies and terrorists.

On 7/31/2024 at 8:28 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

Her rally  she is now attacking Trump on the border and using it against him You go girl

Reminding the crowd this is not about Trump!

go girl??...she is 59, you sound like a pathetic wannbe young hipster, or wig wearing finger snapping whoppy Goldberg. 

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That 10 million is a misleading figure as it includes those caught multiple times.

This is more interesting.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-data-show-migrants-were-more-likely-be-released-trump-biden

New Data Show Migrants Were More Likely to Be Released by Trump Than Biden

• Like 1
  • Love It 1