President Kamala Harris

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

What if Trump wins again, like he did against the other shrill woman?  What will you Harrisworld dwellers do then? Cry bitter tears and and curse the unfair world?

Kaplan Poll Shows Trump Trailing Harris by 4 Points Among Registered Voters

President Donald J. Trump trailed his Democratic opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, 45 percent to 52 percent with Likely Voters, 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Feining ignorance doesn't become you.

Can you recognize that Kamala Harris currently has the momentum in the campaign? Or do you now don't believe the polls?

@illisdean has disappeared, and he used to post polls every day. I guess he doesn't like polls now.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also note Trump himself reposted that racist meme on his absurd propaganda truth scam site.

Not a mention of that in mainstream media.

Just Trump being Trump 

Stop normalizing him!

Dung beetles are a race now? Weird

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you recognize that Kamala Harris currently has the momentum in the campaign? Or do you now don't believe the polls?

@illisdean has disappeared, and he used to post polls every day. I guess he doesn't like polls now.

As I stated before her handlers along with the media has done a swell job polishing a turd.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How about the polls? How do you explain her rise in the polls?

Are incapable of reading and understanding. Harris is the shiny turd.

• Confused 2

On 8/3/2024 at 8:35 AM, Danderman123 said:

It sounds like you are compiling the list of reasons why Trump will lose.

All of the momentum is behind Kamala Harris now. Trump looks like a weird old man.

The Republicans really need a new ticket, both the Presidential nominee and the VP candidate are sucking wind.

Actually in my opinion both parties need to redo their candidates for the highest office of the US.  I am not impressed by these two nor quite a few in the past.  But as just one voter I can't influence the election one way or the other.  Also not impressed with the party lines, that is of either of them!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Polling poorly compared to Clinton who lost.

Yes, you can't trust the polls for the final result.  Whether or not the Dems can maintain their post-convention momentum remains to be seen.   Whatever the polls say, there is no doubt the race is much closer since Harris/Walz.  Trump is definitelt and rightly rattled, especially as he picked the wrong VP!

28 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Are incapable of reading and understanding. Harris is the shiny turd.

So, you are agreeing that the public is responding to media coverage of Kamala Harris by deciding to vote for her.

What do you think will change between now and the election?

Or is Kamala Harris going to be ahead in the polls on Election Day?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, you can't trust the polls for the final result.  Whether or not the Dems can maintain their post-convention momentum remains to be seen.   Whatever the polls say, there is no doubt the race is much closer since Harris/Walz.  Trump is definitelt and rightly rattled, especially as he picked the wrong VP!

Trump picking JD was his way of putting his best foot forwrd as MAGA legacy.

The son who helped convince Dad is a known quality.

The lead shortly after had a 6 percent lead prety much vnashed  and is now about a 5 percent lead.

So Trump Team wants him to pick things up. Double edged as his negative looking declines are real. Also each new day he is older and has less capabiites.

Mother Nature ensures the Old prevails and is what we all should expect

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Actually in my opinion both parties need to redo their candidates for the highest office of the US.  I am not impressed by these two nor quite a few in the past.  But as just one voter I can't influence the election one way or the other.  Also not impressed with the party lines, that is of either of them!

Can you remember an election where 100% of the public was impressed with the candidates for President?

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Are you on the spectrum for learning disabilities ?

Listen LB Hunter go to Pattaya and find your husband I mean Wife , I mean Whatever Lil girl , go get lucky with the man ov your dreams 

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you remember an election where 100% of the public was impressed with the candidates for President?

Not since I became eligible to vote for sure and that was in the 60's!  And now the two parties platforms are  so polarized that they are further apart than ever before that I can remember anyway.   And, another reason to spend my retirement  in Paradise as opposed to the antics surrounding the elections.

18 hours ago, Irish star said:

Surrendered after 20 years maybe 1500 deaths lol , Biden did what Donald Wanted and the public , Any Allies are offered same Evacuation Plan it’s probably a Democrat Policy , couldn’t be Republican policy they don’t card about anyone but enriching themselves, Taliban was invited to Camp David ffs , Trump wanted out and Biden did it , one suicide bomber changed the evacuation, probably set up by Putin or Trump 

Trump wanted to maintain the base, the embassy and the weapons that Biden flushed down the toilet along with the lives of 13 troops. 

Oh, and Biden then lied about the troops killed as a result of his incompetence. 

• Haha 2