President Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Rewriting history?  Again?  Trump succeeded.  Obama, then Biden, failed.

Trump was unable to stop the Russian invasion of Ukraine during his term. True or false?

Trump withheld congressionally authorized weapons for Ukraine. True or false?

I am actually more interested in your programming than your answers. Your mental state seems to be that you are so entrapped by love of Trump that you are willing to lie because you think that you can cover up Trump's failures by lying.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

Russia invaded the Donbas and Crimea in 2014. Trump had 4 years to stop that conflict, but failed.

Do you disagree?

Do you agree that Trump wasn't president before 2016?

Can you refresh my memory who was in power 2014 and 2015?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let's try this again:

Russia was attacking Ukraine during 2017-21, while Trump was in power. Why didn't Trump stop the war?

OK. let's try this again.

Russia was attacking Ukraine already for 3 years before Trump even became president. Why did Obama fail to stop that war during those 3 years?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

OK. let's try this again.

Russia was attacking Ukraine already for 3 years before Trump even became president. Why did Obama fail to stop that war during those 3 years?

Obama was wrong. He (and other country leaders) thought Putin would stop after invading Crimea. That was a mistake. Happy?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Obama was wrong. He (and other country leaders) thought Putin would stop after invading Crimea. That was a mistake. Happy?

So what has Trump to do with this, because Obama allowed Russia to invade Crimea, and Putin didn't go further until another democrat was in power.

I guess he paused his actions during Trump's term, as he knew he would get resistance.

You happy to hear the facts?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

OK fine mate.

I just did.

You're spreading obvious maga fascist disinformation. As I suspected. Shame on you.

As engaging with you is so incredibly toxic and a waste of time, I will happily exit from doing so.

BYE. 

Fact Check: Did an ABC Whistleblower Affidavit Say the Presidential Debate Was Rigged? | AllSides

Summary from the AllSides News Team

Screenshots of an affidavit by a supposed "ABC News whistleblower" swept X over the weekend after being shared by right-wing politicians and commentators. The affidavit appears to be fabricated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13857263/abc-news-kamala-harris-whistleblower-debate.html

It has not been proven or disproved, as I stated. You are so biased, bitter and toxic that your mind and soul are closed. No point debating with you.  I'm surprised they allow politics on this forum.

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're completely wrong.

It's shocking that a teacher could be so ignorant on such a basic matter.

I don't believe you are really a qualified teacher. Maybe some kind of TEFL deal. 

I could give you thousands of examples.

Let's say you have a child who has stolen a candy bar.

He has stolen.

That is not the same thing as calling him a thief.

Duh. 

You think someone who steals is not a thief? You betray your ignorance - get out more? Stop posting thousands of times and live a bit.

19 hours ago, johng said:

Don't be put off by persons such as @Jingthing  who have a hard time acknowledging that anyone could have a different view to themself and that they are sometimes wrong  and almost always have to have the last word..its par for the course of internet "discussion forums"  just keep on posting your views

Makes perfect sense to me  what else could it mean.

calling someone a liar means they are telling the truth !!!! ???

as in

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery and Ignorance is Strength.

Thank you, John. I am shocked at the toxicity here. This guy has many issues. He can't tell a lie from a lie, but he's happy in his little world of hate and bitterness, posting away for years—a real keyboard warrior! sad

Edited by bangadang

3 minutes ago, bangadang said:

Thank you, John. I am shocked at the toxicity here. This guy, JingThing, has many issues. He can't tell a lie from a lie, but he's happy in his little world of hate and bitterness, posting away for years—a real keyboard warrior! sad

He can't tell a lie from a lie.........

From a Trumpette......555

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Very real, dear heart.

Also just stop the LYING. She was not in cahoots with ABC. ABC fact checked Trump because of the severity of some of his lies. If Harris had said one lie that severe (instead of normal politician spin) they would have fact checked her too.

Her entire life is one big lie

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

He can't tell a lie from a lie.........

From a Trumpette......555

What's a Trumpette, sir? I'm not American and not a fan of Trump, and I don't understand your insinuation - is it a troll?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bangadang said:

Thank you, John. I am shocked at the toxicity here. This guy, JingThing, has many issues. He can't tell a lie from a lie, but he's happy in his little world of hate and bitterness, posting away for years—a real keyboard warrior! sad

I agree. Id be ashamed if i had 120,000 posts here

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, bangadang said:

What's a Trumpette, sir? I'm not American and not a fan of Trump, and I don't understand your insinuation - is it a troll?

If you are claiming ignorance of US affairs and politics.....best stay out of it.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bangadang said:

The guy youre quoting is british. He left his country because its a joke. Now he wants America to become a joke

• Like 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

If you are claiming ignorance of US affairs and politics.....best stay out of it.

Best for brits to stay out of US politics. You have no business in this thread

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bangadang said:

Mod's have literally posted 5 mins ago you will be banned for discussing other members.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Stopping the Steal, the documentary available on HBO on September 17 at 9pm, tracks Trump’s extraordinary efforts from Election Day 2020 through January 6 to stay in power despite his election loss. The film reveals the former president’s reliance on so-called “yes men,” a group that includes his allies and conspiracy theorists alike, to boost his baseless claims while many elected officials refused to bend to Trump’s will.

Must watch

https://www.yahoo.com/news/narcissist-doc-exposes-trump-finds-210102214.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I take a great interest as you do, it seems... please stop the toxicity and be polite. Fair?

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mod's have literally posted 5 mins ago you will be banned for discussing other members.

Does that include accusing other members of lying? If so, it is very welcome

3 minutes ago, bangadang said:

I take a great interest as you do, it seems... please stop the toxicity and be polite. Fair?

A reminder of your posts....just on this page.......

It has not been proven or disproved, as I stated. You are so biased, bitter and toxic that your mind and soul are closed. No point debating with you.  I'm surprised they allow politics on this forum.

You think someone who steals is not a thief? You betray your ignorance - get out more? Stop posting thousands of times and live a bit.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1