President Kamala Harris

3 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

We’re at a critical juncture for the country. For the people out there in the moderate camp, I think you should support Donald Trump for President.”

一 Elon Musk

Does what Musk is wearing not register as being a little concerning?

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You have it so wrong The election results have turned out to be the most accurate ever.

All of the MAGA are dreaming of conspirancies to defy this next loss too.

I will see you November the 5th for my just rewards.

uneductated only follows you

I am not talking about Past Election results, I was talking about proper requirements to identify people who vote. You need ID to go to library, why not for voting?? Unless...

It should be Bi-partizan issue. Read my comment.

But since you started this one, here:

🚨🇺🇸ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE HIT WITH LAWSUIT OVER "SECRET" VOTER LIST AND CITIZENSHIP DISPUTE

2 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

I am not talking about Past Election results, I was talking about proper requirements to identify people who vote. You need ID to go to library, why not for voting?? Unless...

🚨🇺🇸ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE HIT WITH LAWSUIT OVER "SECRET" VOTER LIST AND CITIZENSHIP DISPUTE

So now you admit Trump lost?

15 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Fontes has defended his decision, citing concerns about voter privacy and the risk of voter suppression if the list were made public. His office argues that releasing the list could expose eligible voters to harassment and potentially discourage participation in future elections.......seems quite sensible given how excitable Trumpettes can be......could be white hood time again in Arizona......also.....who is to these are not Trump supporters?

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Fontes has defended his decision, citing concerns about voter privacy and the risk of voter suppression if the list were made public. His office argues that releasing the list could expose eligible voters to harassment and potentially discourage participation in future elections.......seems quite sensible given how excitable Trumpettes can be......could be white hood time again in Arizona......also.....who is to these are not Trump supporters?

I do exect MAGA to disrupt voting day.

That scares the <deleted> out of me as they are the most easily led.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Overall, we rate America First Legal (AFL) as far-right biased and questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, a lack of transparency, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/america-first-legal-afl-bias-and-credibility/

Of course the media bias checkers could be biased.....

• Like 2

I like this. From the previous election, now we can add felony convictions and an attempt to overthrow the election results.  I simply cant believe people fall for this guy.  

TRUMP PLAIN TALK.jpg

Edited by marin
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

24 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Overall, we rate America First Legal (AFL) as far-right biased and questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, a lack of transparency, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/america-first-legal-afl-bias-and-credibility/

Of course the media bias checkers could be biased.....

Kamala is so far Left that everyone else is Far right for them...

Full speech of Elon Musk at Trump rally here:

Register to vote NOW! Do not let Marxists (just google "Kamala Harris father" - she was raised as Marxist) take over our beautiful country. Otherwise it may be the last election, they will flood swing states with illegals. It is already illegal in California to ask for Voter ID, you need voter ID to drive or go to library. Wonder why? 🤔 

Edited by radiogeneris
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, radiogeneris said:

Kamala is so far Left that everyone else is Far right for them...

Full speech of Elon Musk at Trump rally here:

Register to vote NOW! Do not let Marxists (google "Kamala Harris father" for how doesn't know she was raised as Marxist) take over our beautiful country. Otherwise it may be the last election, they will flood swing states with illegals. It is already illegal in California to ask for Voter ID, you need voter ID to drive or go to library. Wonder why? 🤔 

This is you admitting TRump lost?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, marin said:

I like this. From the previous election, now we can add felony convictions and an attempt to overthrow the election results.  I simply cant believe people fall for this guy.  

TRUMP PLAIN TALK.jpg

Truthfully and anyone of them can deny. Listening to the rhetoric. The obviouse conclusion is clear. It is a cult and nobody will say differently

• Thanks 1