Assassin Attempt Hypothesis

Just curious of what some of the stories and hypotheticals that you have read, heard or believe? Too many asinine stupid mistakes that the USSS had made to be mistakes? Or is this administration appointees really that dumb?

• Sad 1

Hypothesis as opposed to conspiracy theory? BTW the term conspiracy theory was propagated by the CIA in the mid 60’s to ridicule those who questioned the assassination of JFK and has been used since to curtail questions.
Well there are certainly a few peculiar facts about that day that certainly don’t add up. The big blaring fact that the AGR building wasn’t secure, any half wit security individual on the site would have noted it, so obviously it was assumed it was secured by a detail or possible circumvention of someone in the ss, and if it was we’ll never know, they’re good at covering their butts. In any case it’s a whole charade of either derelict stooges, a poorly executed inside job or the kid just got extremely lucky with the assumption that he would make it to the top of the roof or all the above

Edited by novacova

All the above  'The Real JFK Coverup' has been examined and dissected by numerous people over the last 50+ years resulting in over 40,000 books. This short documentary reveals nothing new in terms of questions and all of the points have been analysed many times over. I have studied this subject for many years ( I was 10  at the time)  and place my conclusion firmly in the Occam's Razor box. Oswald saying he was a patsy when he's exiting the building rather than staying in the area along with all the other crowd of onlookers, then going to his lodgings to get a gun , then killing a policeman. The only way I can see that standing to reason is if Oswald was not the Oswald that was in the Texas Book Depository.