Good news for US Christians

33 minutes ago, connda said:

They should just rename "Political Soapbox" to "Dumpster Fire." 

All that is here is hate and vitriol aimed directly at everyone who isn't down with the Left's Marxist totalitarian vision for the world that, by extension, will end up making Orwell's 1984 look like a walk in the park.  And then you freaks project what your own desires are onto those whom you revile and hate - which is anyone who holds conservative or traditional values.  Ya'll are seriously disturbed in a twisted, mentally unstable sort of manner.  Why are you people even here?  You should go back to the train-wreak that the West is becoming because you fit in better there than you will here when the change that is coming arrives. 

Every time I read some of the hate-filled nonsense spewed in this particular forum, I feel like taking a shower.  Enjoy the freak-show and your hate-fest.  I'm done with this. 

Your dark visions of "Orwells 1984" are already in place. Not put into place by the "Marxists". But by your good friends and idols like Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates etc etc etc............. It's not the "marxists". They are powerless and out of fashion.

But if you want to worship the new "orwellians" mentioned above, go ahead. The "marxists" would have implemented the same concept with more regard to "little people".

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

They should just rename "Political Soapbox" to "Dumpster Fire." 

All that is here is hate and vitriol aimed directly at everyone who isn't down with the Left's Marxist totalitarian vision for the world that, by extension, will end up making Orwell's 1984 look like a walk in the park.  And then you freaks project what your own desires are onto those whom you revile and hate - which is anyone who holds conservative or traditional values.  Ya'll are seriously disturbed in a twisted, mentally unstable sort of manner.  Why are you people even here?  You should go back to the train-wreak that the West is becoming because you fit in better there than you will here when the change that is coming arrives. 

Every time I read some of the hate-filled nonsense spewed in this particular forum, I feel like taking a shower.  Enjoy the freak-show and your hate-fest.  I'm done with this. 

Bizarre post.

Goodbye for now.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

You think that’s what he meant!

Being one of the forum’s scientists you had us fooled.  We thought you were relatively intelligent seeing how you can explain greenhouse gas, carbon footprints and more but can’t decipher a simple statement as Trumps 

Caveat Emptor..  Many con artists in the world.

Trump says if he wins, there won't be another election.

You don't seem to be able to grasp that concept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump lies, but the left are lying this time. 
He says at the end, that the reason they will not have to vote again is because he will fix everything so well (that life will be great and they will not care about voting again).

Not because he is going to cancel future elections.  

I understood that. I am sure at least some of the left would have also understood what he meant.

All they are doing by lying is giving Trump ammunition.

Do they have “policies” in the USA?
They seem to just talk about each other or themselves or just broad generalizations without accurate detailed information.

You seem very naive.

Trump clearly plans to cancel elections if he wins in November, using immunity for protection. He will be dictator from Day 1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, connda said:

I feel like taking a shower.  Enjoy the freak-show and your hate-fest.  I'm done with this. 

i have tried to give free hugs to a few but they threw cold water on me. now i need a shower too. i feel gross from all hate as well. good post :)

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2024 at 12:13 AM, bendejo said:

Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election

"I love you Christians. I'm a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again, we'll have it fixed so good you're not going to have to vote,"

How's that for a campaign promise?

Start the countdown to commence the backtracking and denials.

70 morons will think this is great, what they need to be aware of is......Trump is God! At least he would have his fools believe it!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes I understand it and understand what it means but in this case he qualified the statement to mean that the reason the Christian’s won’t have to vote again was because that things would be so good they would not have to bother.

That is the problem with Looney Left and Rapid Right. They just make up lies for point scoring and look what it has done to your country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you left looneys are just as bad as Trump and all your BS is the reason he is so popular. If it wasn’t for the looney left Trump would not have had a chance.

What a deeply moronic flame post.

Goodbye.

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Rapid Right

I do believe you meant "Rabid Right" because calling someone "Rapid Right" implies the possibility of premature ejaculation, then people will ask "how do you know this?" and we don't want to discuss THAT in here, now do we?

Used looney three times in your post, Fox channel style.  Auditioning?

Just now, bendejo said:

I do believe you meant "Rabid Right" because calling someone "Rapid Right" implies the possibility of premature ejaculation, then people will ask "how do you know this?" and we don't want to discuss THAT in here, now do we?

Used looney three times in your post, Fox channel style.  Auditioning?

Thanks for the spelling lesson.

The right and left loons are equally as bad. You need each other otherwise your lives would be empty.

10 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Thanks for the spelling lesson.

The right and left loons are equally as bad. You need each other otherwise your lives would be empty.

Amen

On 7/29/2024 at 11:39 AM, MalcolmB said:

Yes I understand it and understand what it means but in this case he qualified the statement to mean that the reason the Christian’s won’t have to vote again was because that things would be so good they would not have to bother.

"Things would be so good that Christians won't have to bother voting".

Trump dug himself a hole, and the "dictator from Day One" can't stop digging.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

"Things would be so good that Christians won't have to bother voting".

Trump dug himself a hole, and the "dictator from Day One" can't stop digging.

Maybe it's time for DT to get on board with the rapture stuff, and say he means it will take place before November 2028.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 1:05 AM, G_Money said:

in what way?

Easier said than explained.

In the way Trump said it.

He’ll be a dictator on day one.

Now he’s said ‘you won’t need to vote again’.

You know, the ‘Trump tells it as it is’ thing.

On 7/29/2024 at 10:39 AM, MalcolmB said:

That is the problem with Looney Left and Rapid Right. They just make up lies for point scoring and look what it has done to your country.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you left looneys are just as bad as Trump and all your BS is the reason he is so popular. If it wasn’t for the looney left Trump would not have had a chance.

Which ‘left loonies’ are promising to be a dictator and ‘you won’t have to vote again’?

Put up, or quit with the false equivalence.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In the way Trump said it.

He’ll be a dictator on day one.

Now he’s said ‘you won’t need to vote again’.

You know, the ‘Trump tells it as it is’ thing.

Fake news

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Except it’s fact.

Facts you don’t want to accept, but nevertheless facts.

Fake news. Taking words out of context. Typical lefty. Sad you guys do this but true.

Just now, susanlea said:

Fake news. Taking words out of context. Typical lefty. Sad you guys do this but true.

Trump did not say he would be a dictator on day 1?

Trump did not say ‘you won’t have to vote again’?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump did not say he would be a dictator on day 1?

Trump did not say ‘you won’t have to vote again’?

Oh dear. You sad lefties don't get it do you? Trump pokes fun at you fake news people all the time.