Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

5 minutes ago, 2baht said:

You stick with the well used, experienced types, they'll tell you how to avoid herpes! Just trust them! :thumbsup:

i meant the newbie poster who made the thread. i cut myself shaving ok. 

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Okay, so I'm in a relationship with a 24 year old beautiful, slim Thai girl who never asks for money, living together for 11 months now. She is funny and does a good job of communicating, in the bedroom she does okay. Now a couple of things, before me she had 2 relationships, according to her, one with a prostitute using Ukrainian, who gave her genital herpes. Which, though I've never in my life had an STD, I now have as well. Not great. But anyway, it is what is. Now, the odd thing about this girl, she is like an island to herself. What I mean is, all those normal relationship things, watching a movie together, she never does. She literally never sits on the couch with me, she watches her own youtube films on the laptop. She was raised by her grandmother and she never learned being affectionate, these evening cuddles, she doesn't really like that. She kind of does it for me, but you can tell it's just not her thing.

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

Sounds like the perfect girl minus the skank rot, I don’t like clingy women petting and hovering around me constantly. Anyway, good luck with the unfortunate skank rot situation.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Did she tell you about the herpes before you had sex with her?

Did she explain why she had sex with the herpes guy without protection?

Too many questions to honestly answer the OP's query.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Any woman who gave me a STD would be out the door in the blink of an eye, and I don't care how beautiful she is.

The prevalence of HSV-1 in Thailand is relatively high, around 67%, while HSV-2 prevalence is lower, generally between 10-20%. These figures are consistent with global patterns of herpes infection rates.

Best get yourself a virgin......good luck with that.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The prevalence of HSV-1 in Thailand is relatively high, around 67%, while HSV-2 prevalence is lower, generally between 10-20%. These figures are consistent with global patterns of herpes infection rates.

Best get yourself a virgin......good luck with that.

Virgins are unnecessary, all that's needed is women with the sense to insist on condoms.

• Confused 1