Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

In isolation I would say that with that background that it would be very unlikely that he was a Islamic extremist, but once you add in the factor of a knife attack that resembles Islamic extremist attacks you cannot be so sure. The point I am making is with that factored in you cannot definitively claim that he could not possibly be  an Islamic extremist because of his background.

Very true.....and until due process is followed you could even argue that we don't know he committed this atrocity.....although I would bet he did, even at this early stage.

• Thanks 2

Just now, mokwit said:

Considering how Lefties are the majority on here a response count doesn't really mean anything, it just probably means there are more Lefties than normal people on this board thread. I am sure your fellow lefties will rally round and give your post a positive response.

So now you don’t agree with ‘the board’ judging for itself.

It was your suggestion !

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The point you are making is to expose your deeply ingrained bias.

Who normally does this kind of frenzied knife attack? CoE? Roman Catholics? Buddhists? Hindus - I am not sure we can name many perpetrator from these religious groups of this type of frenzied knife attacks but there are multiple instances from one particular group, arent't there?.

So how is this my deeply ingrained bias when the FACTS are clear? i think it is YOUR bias that has been put in plain sight.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Speaking of this as a general principle* our resident Lefties are completely unable to grasp this, not only do they not understand how propaganda works they do not even know it is propaganda.

*we can't rule out in this case that MAYBE there actually is not very much to see.

How strange.

On other threads, lefties are constantly accused of deftly employing propaganda and disinformation. I really am confused  now...555

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So now you don’t agree with ‘the board’ judging for itself.

It was your suggestion !

I meant individual members, meaning not you and me, but people can judge for themselves.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

How strange.

On other threads, lefties are constantly accused of deftly employing propaganda and disinformation. I really am confused  now...555

Good point, they use handed down tactics all the time, but when it is their own they can't see it, the case in point them not understanding that the media shows you what it wants to see, hence our bafflement with this tired and tedious posting of links to "trusted" sources.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

Good point, they use handed down tactics all the time, but when it is their own they can't see it, the case in point them not understanding that the media shows you what it wants to see, hence our bafflement with this tired and tedious posting of links to "trusted" sources.

Can I assume these afflictions are not borne by those on the right wing?  The argument being they are immune? More intelligent? More perceptive?

That seems to conflict with the attacks on mosques and Muslims because a Christian boy committed an atrocity.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2024 at 4:10 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I think that makes the point I was drawing on earlier...  That the prolific woke will no longer allow speculation... we are only now permitted to 'think' these suspicious rather than discuss them. 

...and riot, set fire to police stations, over turn cars and terrorise neighbourhoods based on these unfounded speculations?.....genius.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

You really, really want him to be a Muslim.

No I don't, and especially not with 2tierKier in charge - or at least carrying out policy. If there is one person who would throw gasoline on the fire it is him, as he has effectively already shown. Again, check out the type of people posting on X/twitter under hashtag #rightwingthugs who are offended by his profiling.

You responded to my point about how background doesn't entirely eliminate the possibility. My point is that In isolation I would say that with that background that it would be very unlikely that he was a Islamic extremist, but once you add in the factor of a knife attack that resembles Islamic extremist attacks you cannot be so sure. The point I am making is with that factored in you cannot definitively claim that he could not possibly be an Islamic extremist JUST because of his background.

It may be NOTHING to do with any kind of religion or doctrine and we may never know, it could genuinely be mental illness, but who normally does this kind of frenzied knife attack? CoE? Roman Catholics? Buddhists? Hindus - I am not sure we can name many perpetrator from these religious groups of this type of frenzied knife attacks but there are multiple instances from one particular group, aren't there?. Against that backdrop it is not unreasonable to not immediately eliminate this as a motive.

kierLion.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

I've been around bars in Pattaya, few in Bangkok .... sitting around these Brits. Complete ignorance, lack of education, hypocrisy they are immigrants themselves (and the worst kind too, beer munching, paying for prostitutes types). 

Most don't even have anything in the game regards to the UK, but they sit there pontificating about immigration in the UK. It's nothing but racism. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

If there is one person who would throw gasoline on the fire it is him

Seriously?

Following the deaths of three small children Nigel Farage criticized the British government’s immigration policies, suggesting a link between rising crime rates and immigration. His comments emphasized the perceived failures of the immigration system and the need for stricter controls, which resonated with right-wing groups and fueled their anger and actions.

He blamed the government for allowing what he described as unchecked immigration, implying that this was a factor in the increase in violent crime.

He called for stricter immigration policies and more robust law enforcement to ensure public safety.

All manna from heaven for certain groups....and you claim Starmer poured petrol on the flames?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

I've been around bars in Pattaya, few in Bangkok .... sitting around these Brits. Complete ignorance, lack of education, hypocrisy they are immigrants themselves (and the worst kind too, beer munching, paying for prostitutes types). 

Most don't even have anything in the game regards to the UK, but they sit there pontificating about immigration in the UK. It's nothing but racism. 

They are some of the brighter ones by the sounds of it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

How do you figure these British are immigrants? If they're here on a non-Immigrant visa, as just about most are, then they specifically are not immigrants. I see this sort of sloppy comparison made all the time. Damn few foreigners in Thailand are getting any benefits whatsoever. Those on non-Immigrant visas have limited rights and can be sent home almost immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

Here we have the Od Thermae syndrome. Standing there looking at the people around you and thinking what dregs of humanity they are without realising you are appearing in other people look around as the dregs of humanity, somehow people hang around in bars in Pattaya and Bangkok but somehow they themselves are like a white lotus coming forth pure and white from filth as per the Bhuddist image.

Not calling people who go to bars filth, but you know the point I am making.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, John Drake said:

How do you figure these British are immigrants? If they're here on a non-Immigrant visa, as just about most are, then they specifically are not immigrants. I see this sort of sloppy comparison made all the time. Damn few foreigners in Thailand are getting any benefits whatsoever. Those on non-Immigrant visas have limited rights and can be sent home almost immediately. 

So your issue is with benefits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So far 29,000 migrants have crossed the Channel in small boats. Where are they being housed, who is paying, 4-5 star hotels being trashed by these so called immigrants. Millions spent feeding and housing them, watching Muslim gangs laughing at us when there grooming kids, some of us are being thrown into poverty, homes being used as hostels English Family's having to go to food banks While we have to sit and except delivery of KFC and McDonalds to these hotels if we stand outside filming it we are arrested so we are silenced, being lied to about immigration figures now some have finally had enough the British Government have allowed all this to happen so now the only way is to fight back and take our country and rights back by force and all means.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So far 29,000 migrants have crossed the Channel in small boats. Where are they being housed, who is paying, 4-5 star hotels being trashed by these so called immigrants. Millions spent feeding and housing them, watching Muslim gangs laughing at us when there grooming kids, some of us are being thrown into poverty, homes being used as hostels English Family's having to go to food banks While we have to sit and except delivery of KFC and McDonalds to these hotels if we stand outside filming it we are arrested so we are silenced, being lied to about immigration figures now some have finally had enough the British Government have allowed all this to happen so now the only way is to fight back and take our country and rights back by force and all means.

Where do you get this garbage from?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DonniePeverley said:

Precisely!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

How is this related to the stabbing? Was he an illegal who arrived by boat?

• Like 1

Starmer has said he has the full support of the Police to do all it takes to stop the rioting that has spread all over the Country. Well keir these comments fuel the fire against what we see is the UK being broken by Muslim attacks and immigrants coming to the UK for free housing and benefits in the immortal words from Bomber Harris " They sowed the wind ,and now and now they are going to reap the whirlwind".  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DonniePeverley said:

You don’t need to go to any bars, they show up hear of their own free will.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

He was born in England. Watch the video and tell me why he doesn't seem like a normal English school kid

He doesn’t seem like a normal English school kid, because he is not English; he was born in Cardiff, which for your information happens to be in Wales

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

He doesn’t seem like a normal English school kid, because he is not English; he was born in Cardiff, which for your information happens to be in Wales

Nitpicking award of the thread goes to......

A normal British kid then. Better? Now will you answer the question?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonniePeverley said:

I've been around bars in Pattaya, few in Bangkok .... sitting around these Brits. Complete ignorance, lack of education, hypocrisy they are immigrants themselves

Those would be the British Muslims that usually holiday in Pattaya or Bangkok.

• Confused 1