Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Nitpicking ? you claimed he was born in an entirely different country to the one in which he was actually born.

Because that makes a massive difference to the point I was making doesn't it, him being born 25 minutes drive from the English "border".

So anyway, back to the question (that you keep ignoring)......?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

So anyway, back to the question (that you keep ignoring)......?

Sorry, which question is that ? 

I hope you're not referring to the question that I have already answered 

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

His comments emphasized the perceived failures of the immigration system and the need for stricter controls, which resonated with right-wing groups

Or another way of looking at it would be.... "His comments highlighted some of the failures of the immigration system and the need for stricter controls"   But, not to worry,  anybody agreeing with him, to any degree, has been dismissed as  "Right Wing" 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

So now he is a Muslim but it just has not been reported, and if it had, which it hasn't, it would be misinformation? That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. You managed to turn a Christian into a Muslim with nothing more than your prejudice.

Interesting point, but purely  out of interest what methods are normally employed to convert Christians to muslims ?    

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Interesting point, but purely  out of interest what methods are normally employed to convert Christians to muslims ?    

Marriage !!! 

But, in the context you refer to, a void on their life, grooming, peer pressure etc 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Marriage !!! 

But, in the context you refer to, a void on their life, grooming, peer pressure etc 

I thought one was obliged to convert to islam before marrying one of them,?     No doubt the ones who do get converted are lacking something in their lives, the same as those who become born again christians,  The religious zealots seem to be able to spot vulnerable losers quite easily.   Its not unheard of for people to have their lives threatened if they refuse to convert.  Of course once you have crossed the line and succumbed to pressure, lets not forget that there is absolutely no going back ,  at least not with ones head remaining connected to the rest of ones body 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

* Catholicism

* Judaism  

Indeed, Personally I find it ridiculous that anybody would agree to such a thing or insist on it, I certainly would not consider any sort of relationship with a woman who made such demands

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He was clever enough to throw away the knife if he still had it in his hands if the Armed response team was at the scene they would have shot him dead. Pity it wasn't in his hand.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

He was clever enough to throw away the knife if he still had it in his hands if the Armed response team was at the scene they would have shot him dead. Pity it wasn't in his hand.

That would have been an appropriate ending to the incident. It would probably not resulted in riots up and down the country, and would have saved us a small fortune. It would also have sent out a strong signal to anybody considering committing a similar atrocity,  and gone some way towards rekindling some sort of confidence in the police. It might have even reduced accusations of 2 tier policing. The whole incident would have been "put to bed" relatively quickly 

It would almost certainly have prevented "Two tier Kier" Starmer and others from "skillfully" alienating and insulting  a huge portion of the population by labelling, or more accurately denouncing , them as " Far right " for their not unjustified  concerns, but  millions of people share these worries, without ever expressing them, the silent majority,  none of whom are "far right"  and are quite rightly not happy with being labelled as such, 

Then in a master stroke he used the exact same adjective to describe The rent a mob  thugs and trouble makers  who had  seized the opportunity to attack the police, and generally kick off.   

A totally different breed of people, but he has effectively tarred them all with the same brush. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, James105 said:

You complain about people speculating then go on to speculate how he could be the victim in all this.   You are ignoring the most obvious possibility as well, and based on how quiet they are being about motives is probably the most likely.   Stop making this monster out to be the victim.  He slaughtered and killed 3 innocent girls and stabbed many others before he was stopped.  

Get a grip man, how am I making him out to be the victim? He is obviously guilty of a very very horrific crime and he deserves all the punishment he will get.

My point was it is pointless speculating because NONE OF US KNOW. He might be a radical Jihadist. He might have been bullied or shunned pr humiliated by society. WE. DO. NOT. KNOW.

You think you know the "most obvious" reason but admit it, you are making it up, you have as little idea as I do. But then I am not going out smashing up mosques, throwing bricks at police, or setting fire to local businesses. Do you think those people that have been also just decided that "the most likely" (in your eyes) is true?

14 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

My point was it is pointless speculating because NONE OF US KNOW. He might be a radical Jihadist. He might have been bullied or shunned pr humiliated by society. WE. DO. NOT. KNOW.

Is speculation, not a function of an online forum such as this, along with debate and discussion and the exchange of opinions?  Just because the ,very feasible, theories that some have put forward are offensive to your admitted left wing sensitivities does not mean they are wrong and it really is not a reason for you to be throwing insults around.  

As to whether he had been  bullied , shunned , or humiliated, you are correct , we don't know, and personally I don't care  why do you?

10 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Utter nonsense, straight out of Yaxley-Lennons playbook, and based on nothing.

I consider myself left of centre (shock horror, it's true). I have happily discussed politics with right of centre people - the ones who are intelligent and can debate like adults. I don't agree with their views but I respect them. They are not neo Nazi, they just have different values than me and that's ok.

The "far right" are the tattoed, shaven headed yobbos who are smashing up mosques, throwing bricks at police (and their own gonads), destroying local businesses, and all of this based on deliberate misinformation posted online by other far right yobbos and spread without a single fact check. Just share and then organise a rampage. They are nothing more than football hooligan scum (as is their idol, Yaxley-Lennon).

Do you see the difference?

Ordinary people who oppose men beating up woman live on Television  in the Olympics are classified as being far right  , keeping transvestites  away from Children , Far right .

Immigration  should be controlled , far right 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Utter nonsense, straight out of Yaxley-Lennons playbook, and based on nothing.

I consider myself left of centre (shock horror, it's true). I have happily discussed politics with right of centre people - the ones who are intelligent and can debate like adults. I don't agree with their views but I respect them. They are not neo Nazi, they just have different values than me and that's ok.

The "far right" are the tattoed, shaven headed yobbos who are smashing up mosques, throwing bricks at police (and their own gonads), destroying local businesses, and all of this based on deliberate misinformation posted online by other far right yobbos and spread without a single fact check. Just share and then organise a rampage. They are nothing more than football hooligan scum (as is their idol, Yaxley-Lennon).

Do you see the difference?

Are you the left wing media ?

I was talking about the left wing media , I wasn't talking about you .

You keep going on about how clever and intelligent you are , but you didn't even understand my simple post 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Is speculation, not a function of an online forum such as this, along with debate and discussion and the exchange of opinions?  Just because the ,very feasible, theories that some have put forward are offensive to your admitted left wing sensitivities does not mean they are wrong and it really is not a reason for you to be throwing insults around.  

As to whether he had been  bullied , shunned , or humiliated, you are correct , we don't know, and personally I don't care  why do you?

I care because people are smashing up towns (including my home town Southport where people are grieving and don't want it!) and attacking police and mosques and it is all based on lies and deliberately spread misinformation.

Speculation on this forum, discourse, reasonable debate is all fine, but deliberate racist lies to stir up trouble, deliberate acts of hooliganism and vandalism are not.

Speculate on forums and wait for the facts to come out. Is that a hard thing to ask for? Sickening yobbbo thugs smashing things up are just disgusting human beings, disgusting right wing racists. Let's call a spade a spade.

Not everyone who disagrees with me is a racist or a thug. But all of the racists and thugs disagree with me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Ordinary people who oppose men beating up woman live on Television  in the Olympics are classified as being far right  , keeping transvestites  away from Children , Far right .

Immigration  should be controlled , far right 

Er, what??

Men beating up women is bad. (Not getting in to the whole Olympic debate as it has been skewed by both sides, but look in to the facts rather than Daily Mail headlines - it is more complex than most people realise).

Immigration should be controlled. No one disagrees with that.

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You keep going on about how clever and intelligent you are

Do I? I don't remember mentioning it once. But if using big words and punctuation makes me seem so than I'm all for it, thanks.

By the way, I am am a member of Mensa but I don't like to talk about it.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

The tattooed shaven headed yobs you refer to are not "far right" they are just simple minded trouble makers out for a bit of a ruck, they don't have the mental capacity to form anysort of political opinion and probably need to have the letters "L" and "R"  written inside their shoes as they have no concept of left or right . You are giving them more credit than they deserve.  They are indeed the exact very same people who cause trouble at football matches and other gatherings  Nothing more

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Do I? I don't remember mentioning it once. But if using big words and punctuation makes me seem so than I'm all for it, thanks.

By the way, I am am a member of Mensa but I don't like to talk about it.

Reading your posts, I have never had to look up any words in the dictionary .

But its a constant theme with lefties : I and all those agree with me are intelligent , just those knuckle dragging idiots who have a different opinion to me and my intelligent friends who are intellectually  not as clever as I am 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

That would have been an appropriate ending to the incident. It would probably not resulted in riots up and down the country, and would have saved us a small fortune. It would also have sent out a strong signal to anybody considering committing a similar atrocity,  and gone some way towards rekindling some sort of confidence in the police. It might have even reduced accusations of 2 tier policing. The whole incident would have been "put to bed" relatively quickly 

It would almost certainly have prevented "Two tier Kier" Starmer and others from "skillfully" alienating and insulting  a huge portion of the population by labelling, or more accurately denouncing , them as " Far right " for their not unjustified  concerns, but  millions of people share these worries, without ever expressing them, the silent majority,  none of whom are "far right"  and are quite rightly not happy with being labelled as such, 

Then in a master stroke he used the exact same adjective to describe The rent a mob  thugs and trouble makers  who had  seized the opportunity to attack the police, and generally kick off.   

A totally different breed of people, but he has effectively tarred them all with the same brush. 

Far right 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1334603-tommy-robinson-fans-uk-riots-from-europe/#comment-19120092

• Like 1