Southport Stabbing: Child Killed and Several Injured in Taylor Swift-Themed Workshop Attack

Social Media

2 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

Low iQ far right threatening them with genocide must have forced them out. Maybe they don't want to die innocently like the Jews? 

They are not far right, they are brain-dead Brits....

Forced them out, you're joking, the same actions as the brain-dead Brits, an opening to do their thing.

Don't you watch any videos.....?  🤔

45 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, my point was questioning CHiggy because as soon as far right is mentioned he starts dribbling, yet never says anything about his Muslim friends, because they are all nice people.

He dodges my questions about them, he says he never watches news videos put forward because they could be doctored...............😂.....🤣

Having read that I have only one question.

Can I have my 30 seconds back?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Having read that I have only one question.

Can I have my 30 seconds back?

You could have hours back, supporting the feelings of the UK populace,up to you........😉

6 minutes ago, transam said:

You could have hours back, supporting the feelings of the UK populace,up to you........😉

The UK populace turning out in the tens of thousands to peacefully oppose the rightwing thugs.

Together with swift and decisive action by the police, the CPS, the courts and the Government, they have restored order to the streets.

Arrests and prosecutions shall continue in the days, weeks and months ahead.

And then there’s this:

https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/50257-the-public-reaction-to-the-2024-riots

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Been polishing your crystal ball again?

Farage, the man who rarely bothers turning up for any official parliamentary business (he'd rather be out grifting) would have sprung in to action and stopped all small boat crossings in four weeks............if only more people (er, a LOT more) had voted for his party. Got it.

As your a supporter of illegals coming across the channel joblogs inform us how many came in yesterday and how many got turned back only because 2 of them drowned come on tell us as your so ready to welcome them.

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

He must read some really out there conspiracy sites, that's all I can say - some of his claims are beyond ludicrous.

What like when he stood at the Quayside at Dover as Border force boats pulled along unloading the migrants joe ?

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, James105 said:

...long enough to make an impact.  The 2 illegal immigrant deaths are Labour's responsibility now.   Had Reform been in power there would be 2 less dead people in the channel as they would have made an impact on this.  

From Reform's 'contract with the people' (manifesto):

"Stop the Boats with our 4 Point Plan

Leave the European Convention on Human Rights.

Zero illegal immigrants to be resettled in the UK.

New Department of Immigration.

Pick up illegal migrants out of boats and take them back to France"

How does leaving ECHR help? What will be done with illegal immigrants who are caught in the UK? What will this new department do? I doubt that France will agree to this measure 

I think that the only clear impact of Reform's policies would be a diplomatic row with France.

Imo a consolidated European response which tackles the problem at its' source is needed. However, I have no idea what that response might be and whether it might be successful.

Imo Reform's approach is overly simplistic, impractical and would not solve the problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK populace turning out in the tens of thousands to peacefully oppose the rightwing thugs.

Together with swift and decisive action by the police, the CPS, the courts and the Government, they have restored order to the streets.

And then there’s this:

https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/50257-the-public-reaction-to-the-2024-riots

So now they are just "right wing" thugs?   Seem to be changing your tune.  Is that because despite frantically searching for evidence of far right and nazi saluters you can only find pro hamas protestors doing so?  Oh dear.   The trouble with imaginary monsters is that they are really hard to find.  

image.png.f0d89a5f37064a84d5ede7cac45c5b34.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

As your a supporter of illegals coming across the channel joblogs inform us how many came in yesterday and how many got turned back only because 2 of them drowned come on tell us as your so ready to welcome them.

Can we debate like adults please, don't be childish. Because I disagree with racism, thuggery, and attacks on law abiding businesses, law abiding communities, and setting fire to hotels full of people that means I am a supporter of illegal immigration.

Come one, let's be sensible. 

They don't get "turned back" on the spot (although obviously - according to James105's crystal ball - Farage would be out there personally towing them back to sea if only his party had won the election and absolutely none would be reaching our shores, and no one would be drowning). How many have their asylum claims rejected? 

In 2023, 33% were refused at initial decision (not counting withdrawals). The annual refusal rate was highest in 2004 (88%) (er, Labour government), and lowest in recent times in 2022 (24%) (er, Tory government).    

The bold is my commentary.

Link: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn01403/#:~:text=Not all asylum applications are,times in 2022 (24%).

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

1. The use of the police to put an end to rioting, property damage, arson, attacks on a completely innocent community and violent assault of the police officers, by rightwing thugs.

2. A product of your own paranoia.

3. Division in society, what are you on about? Tens of thousands of law abiding people up and down the country have taken to the streets to peacefully protest against the ‘far right’ thugs committing crimes listed in #1 above. This is not division, it’s unity of the general public against rioters committing crimes, many of whom already had previous criminal records.

Once again you are here defending the rioters and blaming everyone except the rightwing rioting thugs. 

Communities uniting against rightwing thuggery is far from ‘on a very dark path’, except of course for the rightwing thugs.

Give it up already, it’s over. Justice is coming for the rioters, the looters, the arsonists, and those who incited this rightwing mayhem.

Chomper why do you keep on going on about thugs smashing up places we know and we know they are just thugs who deserve everything the get. We are discussing what lead up to this attack. So move away from the rioting thugs its moved on. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

So now they are just "right wing" thugs?   Seem to be changing your tune.  Is that because despite frantically searching for evidence of far right and nazi saluters you can only find pro hamas protestors doing so?  Oh dear.   The trouble with imaginary monsters is that they are really hard to find.  

image.png.f0d89a5f37064a84d5ede7cac45c5b34.png

I provided you credible links.

You come back with yet more whataboutary.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Chomper why do you keep on going on about thugs smashing up places we know and we know they are just thugs who deserve everything the get. We are discussing what lead up to this attack. So move away from the rioting thugs it’s moved on. 

You, I nor anyone will know what led to this attack until the murderer is sent to trial.

The far rightwing thugs rioting, destroying property, burning cars, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting the police is a direct result of deliberate misinformation directing them to attack that completely innocent community.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13717363/amp/Britain-far-right-riots-list-tonight-police.html

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

Ah, "second generation immigrant" is the new dehumanising term. "Immigrant" doesn't work for you because he isn't one, so it's now "second generation immigrant". Just keep on dehumanising and shoe-horning people in to your nice little generic categories. 

How far do you want to go back? WIll you looking for "third generation immigrants" next to justify your prejudices?

And what about the white boy who killed 14-year old Nathaniel Shani with a machete? Have you looked in to his immigration status - where was he from originally, what about his parents and grandparents? Oh and he wasn't named for legal reasons as he is a minor. I don't remember see you lot asking questions about the secrecy there, or coming out on to the streets to "protect our children" - because that is what it's all about, right, the children?

Technically I am a second generation immigrant as my dad arrived in England as a 15 year old. I was born in Southport, I am white, I have an "English" name. That must be troubling for you....

What a load of crap if your born in the UK to Pakistani Parents what are you? are you British or Pakistani or as they like to call themselves Brirish Pakistanis they cannot have it both ways.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You, I nor anyone will know what led to this attack until the murderer is sent to trial.

The far rightwing thugs rioting, destroying property, burning cars, looting businesses, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting the police is a direct result of deliberate misinformation directing them to attack that completely innocent community.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13717363/amp/Britain-far-right-riots-list-tonight-police.html

You seem to have posted an article about the "far right" hoax by left wing agitators that the gullible media fell for.  There was no "far right" on the streets that evening, but there was plenty of violent muslim thugs armed with weapons out on the streets.   There is plenty of evidence for that if you would like to see it.   The BBC and Sky accidentally recorded it too.   

Like I said, the problem with imaginary monsters is that they are really hard to find.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, BarraMarra said:

What a load of crap if your born in the UK to Pakistani Parents what are you? are you British or Pakistani or as they like to call themselves Brirish Pakistanis they cannot have it both ways.

Yep, the bloke is confused...🤕

Just now, James105 said:

You seem to have posted an article about the "far right" hoax by left wing agitators that the gullible media fell for.  There was no "far right" on the streets that evening, but there was plenty of violent muslim thugs armed with weapons out on the streets.   There is plenty of evidence for that if you would like to see it.   The BBC and Sky accidentally recorded it too.   

Like I said, the problem with imaginary monsters is that they are really hard to find.  

You have a link to this hoax?

Who claims it to be a hoax?

Where is their evidence of it being a hoax?

Link please.

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Not confused as to have your imaginary chums.

None of MY chums are imaginary......😉

Did you watch the video, were you shocked that your chums would do such a thing.....?  🤔

You have a link to this hoax?

Who claims it to be a hoax?

Where is their evidence of it being a hoax?

Link please.

Well, the fact that there was no "far right" on the street, only muslim thugs armed with weapons damaging property and intimidating BBC and Sky news reporters should be evidence enough, but since you ask...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/07/thousands-of-anti-racism-protesters-take-to-streets-to-counter-far-right-rallies

" Earlier Earlier Nick Lowles, a long standing expert on the British far right, and who now leads Hope Not Hate, told the Guardian that he was sceptical there would be widespread trouble on Wednesday evening.

The expectation was triggered by a list of targets found on social media. Lowles, speaking before this evening said: “I think it’s a hoax, designed to spread fear and panic.

“The list has been compiled by one man in Liverpool, who simply googled immigration law firms etc."

Only the really gullible fell for it though, so it could have been worse.  

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And then there’s this:

You mean the rent a mob crowd and Free palastine idiots. Here's a Tenner just turn up but make sure you have a welcome refugees placard.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

You mean the rent a mob crowd and Free palastine idiots. Here's a Tenner just turn up but make sure you have a welcome refugees placard.

I’ve no idea.

Send the video to the police, let them check it out for you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, James105 said:

Well, the fact that there was no "far right" on the street, only muslim thugs armed with weapons damaging property and intimidating BBC and Sky news reporters should be evidence enough, but since you ask...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/07/thousands-of-anti-racism-protesters-take-to-streets-to-counter-far-right-rallies

" Earlier Earlier Nick Lowles, a long standing expert on the British far right, and who now leads Hope Not Hate, told the Guardian that he was sceptical there would be widespread trouble on Wednesday evening.

The expectation was triggered by a list of targets found on social media. Lowles, speaking before this evening said: “I think it’s a hoax, designed to spread fear and panic.

“The list has been compiled by one man in Liverpool, who simply googled immigration law firms etc."

Only the really gullible fell for it though, so it could have been worse.  

We know why there are no far right left on the streets.

They got the message.

Riot, destroy property, burn cars, loot businesses, attack a completely innocent community, violently assault the police and you will be arrested, you will go to court and you will go to prison.

The message got through their thick sculls.

Job’s a good ‘un.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Must be nice to know all you have to do is wave a Palestinian or BLM flag and the police won't touch you.

Conversely wave a St. George flag and get arrested convicted and sentenced within a week.

2 tier Britain where the indigenous people are treated like scum. Labour are far worse than i could have ever imagined. 

Musk was right. Huge problems looming. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

We know why there are no far right left on the streets.

They got the message.

Riot, destroy property, burn cars, loot businesses, attack a completely innocent community, violently assault the police and you will be arrested, you will go to court and you will go to prison.

The message got through their thick sculls.

Job’s a good ‘un.

Meanwhile Muslims do the same thing and the police run away.

2 tier Britain. You must be delighted. 

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Must be nice to know all you have to do is wave a Palestinian or BLM flag and the police won't touch you.

Conversely wave a St. George flag and get arrested convicted and sentenced within a week.

2 tier Britain where the indigenous people are treated like scum. Labour are far worse than i could have ever imagined. 

Musk was right. Huge problems looming. 

Oh the grievance, the seething grievance of it all.

Jonny, nobody got arrested, convicted or sentenced for waving a St George flag.

Stop making stuff up.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Meanwhile Muslims do the same thing and the police run away.

2 tier Britain. You must be delighted. 

And yet I have previously replied to this false claim of yours with credible reporting Muslims who have been arrested, charged and are awaiting trial.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh the grievance, the seething grievance of it all.

Jonny, nobody got arrested, convicted or sentenced for waving a St George flag.

Stop making stuff up.

Nobody got arrested for calling for Jihad.

We all know why.

2 tier Keir and his merry band of stasi police.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

And yet I have previously replied to this false claim of yours with credible reporting Muslims who have been arrested, charged and are awaiting trial.

Waiting trial. Exactly. 

Why not already sentenced like the white working class English guys ?

Another double standard in 2 tier Britain.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Waiting trial. Exactly. 

Why not already sentenced like the white working class English guys ?

Another double standard in 2 tier Britain.

Patience Jonny, over four hundred thugs arrested, it takes time to process them through the courts.

But a start has been made, take a look, the news of these thugs being locked up will surely cheer you up:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/everyone-who-been-jailed-far-29715124

• Thumbs Up 1