Not Only for Americans❗

Not Just for Americans (POLL)  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You mean like dramatically lowering insulin prices?

Along with unsecured border, inflation, inadequate education for the young. The democrats pulled a coup on Biden, pro hamas. They are a nasty bunch.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Kamala is in a lot of trouble if she is only polling at 55% on a forum like this. Also Tug's voted for her under 17 different login Id's

Far left wing group here. 

6 hours ago, allexx said:

A couple of examples of what Trump accomplished during his time as president.

The best president since Ronald Reagan.

Trump has brokered four peace agreements in the Middle East, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

Trump is the first president since Eisenhower not to engage the United States in a foreign war.

Trump promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani. Something Obama promised to do, but failed to do.

Donald Trump has had the greatest positive impact on the economy, creating more jobs and lowering the unemployment rate for black and Latino populations than any other president. Ever!

Trump has exposed the deep, widespread and long-standing corruption within the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Democratic Party.

Donald Trump turned NATO around and made them start paying their signed dues.

Trump neutralized North Korea, prevented them from developing further nuclear weapons, stopped missiles at Japan and cannot threaten the US West Coast. Not a single nuclear test by Little Rocket man since they met.

Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but never dared to do.

Donald Trump is standing up to China, bringing hundreds of companies home to the US, and revitalizing the US economy far beyond anything his predecessors thought possible.

Trump has made the appointment of three judges to the Supreme Court and will soon have placed close to 300 federal judges on the federal bench.

Trump cut taxes as promised and sent the stock market soaring to record highs, benefiting retirees, tens of millions of citizens.

President Trump helped VA veterans get free and prompt healthcare.

Trump legislated "Second Chance" so that especially black prisoners are released from prison earlier when they were sentenced for an unsightly length of time for minor crimes. Young people who received years in prison for marijuana possession are now being released.

Donald Trump rebuilt the military that the Obama administration had disarmed, and Obama fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year in office.

Trump exposed and clamped down on rampant illegal immigration and rampant sex and drug trafficking in the US and has now built over 400 miles of wall. Illegal immigration has now decreased.

Donald J. Trump trump worked for free, has given his salary every quarter to children and environmental funds about 465,000 dollars a quarter.

Trump has lost more than 2 billion dollars of his own money by not being allowed to run his companies as president - and did this for everyone in the United States in the face of immense hatred from the left who did not believe he would win and then succeed.

Great post.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

And Trump has narrowed the gap overnightParticipation is still quite LOW tho. C'mon people PUT THE BOTTLE OR SPLIFF DOWN FOR A SEC AND VOTE. 🤣

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

And Trump has narrowed the gap overnightParticipation is still quite LOW tho. C'mon people PUT THE BOTTLE OR SPLIFF DOWN FOR A SEC AND VOTE. 🤣

Harris supporters are going to bed at 8pm.

On 8/1/2024 at 1:37 PM, sirineou said:

I am sure different people learned different things, 

Way more than you

The only job you know. Stop listening to your echo chamber and you might learn a thing or two. 

I think you should articulate all the marvellous things she has done....I know she supported defund the police and BLM, tell me what other great things this great woman achieved in the White House as VP. You know she was the most "progressive senator" in the period she was senator....voted 100/100 most progressive senator based on her voting record. I suspect you are in your left wing bubble chamber and really no nothing about the women other than the quick wiki search you did. I read widely from both sides of the aisle to get a balanced focus including CNN, Independent, Guardian from the left amongst others; and ZeroHedge, Cradle, Grayzone, RT, Sputnik, Global Daily and many other weeklies and dailies publications. Most people, you included only read the left wing MSM.

I will vote against Trump because of his declared intention to weaken the dollar and, as a result, leave me with less money from my SSA benefit transferred to Thailand. I tend to think that Harris policies will also drive inflation higher, and, since I get an inflation adjustment on SSA every year that tends to outperform the Thai baht, that's good for me, too. I don't care about anything else. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

I know she supported defund the police

In a June 2020 interview with “The View,” Harris stated,

“We have confused the idea that to achieve safety, you put more and more cops on the street instead of understanding to achieve safe and healthy communities, you put more resources into......

public education

affordable housing

homeownership

access to capital for small businesses

access to healthcare, especially mental health care, and substance abuse treatment.”

What a radical left wing lunatic she is proving to be.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, retarius said:

I think you should articulate all the marvellous things she has done....I know she supported defund the police and BLM,

A link where she supported to defund the police would be appreciated. but even if she did support that, then it would be something she supported and not something she accomplished. 

I think you confuse things you support with things you have accomplished .

I am sure you support higher education but ......

You know she was the most "progressive senator" in the period she was senator....voted 100/100 most progressive senator

Progressive is good, as is progress . Regressive is bad ,as conservatives wanting to go back to the good days. Wink Wink , good for white boys. 

I suspect you are in your left wing bubble chamber and really no nothing about the women other than the quick wiki search you did.

Where you have a highschool  diploma. 

I read widely from both sides of the aisle to get a balanced focus including CNN, Independent, Guardian from the left amongst others;

Then you must have a comprehension problem, because nothing else explains what you post.

Most people, you included only read the left wing MSM.

Have you been peeking through my window again? Cut it out, it's just weird. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, susanlea said:

60% left wing here. Explains all the personal attacks.

yeah Apparently, trumptards, maga cultists, fascist, nazis, racists amongst others are not name calling to them, but  t. d. s is so bad it is automatically removed.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah Apparently, trumptards, maga cultists, fascist, nazis, racists amongst others are not name calling to them, but  t. d. s is so bad it is automatically removed.

Is that from your Russian perspective...?  :neus:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

In a June 2020 interview with “The View,” Harris stated,

“We have confused the idea that to achieve safety, you put more and more cops on the street instead of understanding to achieve safe and healthy communities, you put more resources into......

public education

affordable housing

homeownership

access to capital for small businesses

access to healthcare, especially mental health care, and substance abuse treatment.”

What a radical left wing lunatic she is proving to be.

public education...like Gender studies?

with the huge rise in living coats homeownership in not longer possible for many. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1