Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

12 hours ago, watthong said:

Don't use words that your master couldn't comprehend, Such as:

Trump: What's  DEI ? (at NABJ convention) 

Host: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.

Trump: Give me definition of DEI?

Host: I just did!

Trump: Ok, give me definition of DEI?

Host: *wtf*

In other words, The joke is on you,

In other words - that you just made up.

Like sharp nel.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

He just congratulated Putin on having made a great deal with that prisoner exchange. Shows you exactly what kind of ‘man’ Trump is and where his sympathy lies.

It's a great advertisement for Russian tourism. Go there, be arrested on false charges. Then be swapped out for some felon of Putin's, said felon being a good argument for restoration of the death penalty.

Trump wants to be Putin, quite simply.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/3/2024 at 1:38 PM, susanlea said:

Trump looks good for 78yo. Try to be more positive

Don't project your own poor health onto him.

And how do you know the poster is not in good health? Eating Mc. Donalds is good for your health? You scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Be afraid. 

He either takes power again or he's good as dead in prison.

He'll do anything to take power.

Rule of law and consent be damned.

Love it.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

The US spends twice as much on the military because it is the market leader in selling armaments to other countries.

The Ukraine war has been manna from heaven for America. It enabled the US to dispose of obsolete weapons, while highlighting the technical inferiority of Russian armaments. India and China are having significant buyer's remorse.

Looking at numbers of US personnel on active duty, the figure has hardly moved for ten years. Russia and China's armed forces are much bigger.

One Patriot missile costs $4 million. That's where the money is going, the system is keenly sought after by other nations.

Trump calling out NATO is BS, he actually increased spending on defense significantly in his last year in office.

Biden spending is higher.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

And how do you know the poster is not in good health? Eating Mc. Donalds is good for your health? You scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Which poster are you talking about? I don't know any 78yos that fly around giving 100 speeches. Biden didn't.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Trump is smart? You and I must have different definitions of ‘smart’. And how is he going to end the war exactly? Let me guess, by leaning on Ukraine to give Russia the territory it has occupied in Ukraine, so Putin gets what he wants.

Remember Neville Chamberlain? “I bring you peace with honour”? Appeasement never works. And just to be clear: Putin can outsmart your guy Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Not that that takes a lot. 

Neville = Kamala. She visited Putin 3 days before the war started. Putin laughed at her like Hitler laughed at Neville. Both leftist idiots.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden spending is higher.

Of course it is, you do know what inflation is, don't you?

Obama decreased defense spending during his last term in office, Trump put it back on an upward trajectory.

Based on percentage of GDP, spending under Biden is down. Bleating about Biden doesn't cut any ice.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/USA/united-states/military-spending-defense-budget

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Of course it is, you do know what inflation is, don't you?

Obama decreased defense spending during his last term in office, Trump put it back on an upward trajectory.

Based on percentage of GDP, spending under Biden is down. Bleating about Biden doesn't cut any ice.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/USA/united-states/military-spending-defense-budget

Your link says you are wrong. Biden spends more per gdp.

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2024 at 5:06 AM, watthong said:
On 8/3/2024 at 4:58 AM, nauseus said:

I watched him play - very good for a 78 y/o and a straight hitter - so rare in a politician.

Praising playing golf as "...so rare in a politician." 

Talking about " Dozy is, dozy duz." Only in MAGAland.

my god did you ever miss the joke there. it was quite witty.

Wow I missed this one. All I can say is cant wait until the November meltdown, bet the owners of this forum want Trump to be elected, great for traffic. Although Im wondering as to how many posters in these subforums are real and not just hired bots.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Wow I missed this one. All I can say is cant wait until the November meltdown, bet the owners of this forum want Trump to be elected, great for traffic. Although Im wondering as to how many posters in these subforums are real and not just hired bots.

They sound real from the left. Just angry. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It's a great advertisement for Russian tourism. Go there, be arrested on false charges. Then be swapped out for some felon of Putin's, said felon being a good argument for restoration of the death penalty.

Trump wants to be Putin, quite simply.

The language of diplomacy. The NY Times praised Stalin and Hitler.

Trump may want to be Putin. But he never will be.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

The language of diplomacy. The NY Times praised Stalin and Hitler.

Exactly. Abusing Putin will achieve what? Do you abuse the salesman before you buy a car?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

False equivalence. I can't recall any media where Kamala claimed she had prevented war.

IMO lefties are usually better educated than the right-wingers, which is why the right-wingers keep trying to drag them down to their white trash level.

Check out domestic terrorism threats in most Western countries, almost always it has a right-wing label.

Useful idiots for Trump, of course.

Better educated? Really? Wrong on uneployment, wrong on military spending. 2/2 for right, 0/2 for left. Your posts are getting embarrassing.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Trump is smart? You and I must have different definitions of ‘smart’. And how is he going to end the war exactly? Let me guess, by leaning on Ukraine to give Russia the territory it has occupied in Ukraine, so Putin gets what he wants.

Remember Neville Chamberlain? “I bring you peace with honour”? Appeasement never works. And just to be clear: Putin can outsmart your guy Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Not that that takes a lot. 

Historically, the Ukraine is part of Russia. Try not to evaluate the Ukraine-Russia conflict within the context of the way it has been used by the Democrats, neocons and anti Trumpers for their own purposes.

And never forget the Ukrainian dollars that went up Hunters nose and kept the beach house running.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

False equivalence. I can't recall any media where Kamala claimed she had prevented war.

IMO lefties are usually better educated than the right-wingers, which is why the right-wingers keep trying to drag them down to their white trash level.

Check out domestic terrorism threats in most Western countries, almost always it has a right-wing label.

Useful idiots for Trump, of course.

Your condescending sense of superiority is typical  of the Leninists. Firing squads always follow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Better educated? Really? Wrong on uneployment, wrong on military spending. 2/2 for right, 0/2 for left. Your posts are getting embarrassing.

If you follow his posts it gets even worse.

• Sad 1