Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

25 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Not me. Others posted links. I didn't know Tim liked tampons being used by boys. Now we all know. Thanks.

Sure, sure, sure, we believe ya!

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

I want the convicted felon to live to be humiliated again, whine incessantly how the election was stolen again like the sore loser he is, face more justice for the pending court cases, and eventually die in prison a broken old man like he deserves.

Kamala 2024

Free male golf clubs for females

Free tampons for men

New policy announcements

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, watthong said:

Somebody is going  to say that right? So go ahead, lady (or whatever she/he/it you might be) first.

One interesting thing though: I thought one of the rules of the forum is when a quote is taken down, all  other quotes associated with it will also  be taken down. However, although my initial response to them was taken down, all your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting against Tim Walz are left standing. Hmmm....

Interesting. Lies then keeps up the lie. Kamala 2024. Bye.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, stoner said:

whatever all this means. 

That Trump could be perceived as a poor candidate for his range of moral, ethical, and intellectual limitations and he attempts to bring all down to his level. An example is his need to denigrate all and sundry - and suggest for example that dictator's such as Putin are no worse than some American politicians.

You seem to have concluded that all politicians are inherently bad - an odd and highly cynical conclusion - I was suggesting such a belief is consistent with Trump's take on things. I don't know if you have been influenced by 8 years of Trumpian politics or not but it is a possible theory. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I was suggesting such a belief is consistent with Trump's take on things. I don't know if you have been influenced by 8 years of Trumpian politics or not but it is a possible theory. 

not. but don't let that stop you from making assumptions. 

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

and suggest for example that dictator's such as Putin are no worse than some American politicians.

why are you bringing a dictator into the topic ? we are speaking on american politics not whatever they call what goes on in russia. 

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

not. but don't let that stop you from making assumptions. 

why are you bringing a dictator into the topic ? we are speaking on american politics not whatever they call what goes on in russia. 

I didn't assume how you came to your conclusion - I noted Trump's similar approach is all.

Because it is a perfect example of Trump - whether talking about himself or nefarious dictator's from around the world - inferring that no one can take the moral high ground inferring that all are bad as each other - potentially similar to your argument that all politicians are slime. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I didn't assume how you came to your conclusion - I noted Trump's similar approach is all.

Because it is a perfect example of Trump - whether talking about himself or nefarious dictator's from around the world - inferring that no one can take the moral high ground inferring that all are bad as each other - potentially similar to your argument that all politicians are slime. 

It's a perfect example of your opinion about Trump. Does not make it so. 

Republican strategist and Trump state department appointee.........

This is a guy who cut through the Republican primary like a knife through butter. This is a guy who pummeled a semi-conscious president in a debate and literally out of a race. And now this is a guy who cannot come to grips with a competitive presidential race that would require discipline and effective messaging. We’re seeing a candidate and a campaign absolutely meltdown.

Now that is weird coming from a Republican.....wait for it.....HE'S A RINO

7 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Trump presents no harm to children.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-six-year-olds-custody-battles-and-tampons-for-boys-tim-walzs-record-on-kids-and-gender-ideology

Walz signed a cluster of legislation in April 2023 that established Minnesota as a haven for children who want puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, or transgender surgeries.

walz-ap-ml-240906_1722948971850_hpMain.jpg

Edited by susanlea
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump presents no harm to children.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-six-year-olds-custody-battles-and-tampons-for-boys-tim-walzs-record-on-kids-and-gender-ideology

Walz signed a cluster of legislation in April 2023 that established Minnesota as a haven for children who want puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, or transgender surgeries.

walz-ap-ml-240906_1722948971850_hpMain.jpg

....or support.

• Like 1

Please everyone calm down.

If anyone feels posts should have been removed, use the report button. We can't read every post!

Many bickering, offensive and off topic posts removed.

On 8/3/2024 at 8:12 PM, watthong said:

She will find there will be no nuts to grab! Empty shunken sacs only...

If that is your idea of contributing to the discussion I shall make sure I never have to read any of such again. Welcome to my ignore list.

• Thanks 1

If Trump were smart, he would endorse someone likely to win (ex. Nikki), who would promise to pardon him.

However, he's too stupid, so he will end up in jail after having lost the election. 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If that is your idea of contributing to the discussion I shall make sure I never have to read any of such again. Welcome to my ignore list.

Unfortunately, you were NOT invited in at the first place. (Here some sour grapes while you're tail-gating.)

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He always talks like that. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, susanlea said:

actually what's Trump feeling is acute "Buyer's Envy"  (after experiencing painful "Buyer's Remorse" - of his own choosing of course...) What a roller-coaster of emotions for such an old man!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Will everyone please calm down? You guys take the fact that someone has differing opinions way too seriously. Nobody is changing anybody's mind here, so why get so worked up about it? Nothing said here is that important, and nothing will change because of anything said here so relax. Your personal bickering is annoying and boring everyone else.

As for those using the report button to fight your battles. You're risking action against your account. There will be no more warnings. 

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

And there it is: why do they say these guys are so weird?  Because they bring up stuff like this.

Please be fair when you quote some one... Please specify who quoted what.

That quote was NOT from me, originally it was fr @susanlea and I was confirming its originator! You can see the whole "chase scene" a few pages back!

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If Trump only campaigns one day a week, is it because he's out of gas, or has given up?

He thinks doing insane Truth Social rants is campaigning.

He's lost the plot and America smells his rot. 

• Like 2