Harris husband sexcapades

riclag

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Kamala has terrible policy ideas. Voters don't care about these morals stories.

I used to think so but the left in power have a nasty history when babies are mentioned!

They forget about their mistakes or cast them a side ! These people all protect & cover up  their abuse on the innocent!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

We dont take anything you say seriously

Who is we? You and others on the net you never met? :cheesy:

Millions of men and women grab each others private parts. This has happened for 200,000 years.

Ask an adult about the birds and the bees.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, susanlea said:

Who is we? You and others on the net you never met? :cheesy:

Millions of men and women grab each others private parts. This has happened for 200,000 years.

Ask an adult about the birds and the bees.

Your bedtime, Dolf...:guitar:

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I used to think so but the left in power have a nasty history when babies are mentioned!

They forget about their mistakes or cast them a side ! These people all protect & cover up  their abuse on the innocent!

Voters want cheap electricity, bread, fuel and milk. They don't care about the bs msnbc talks about.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Voters want cheap electricity, bread, fuel and milk. They don't care about the bs msnbc talks about.

There’s much truth to that 

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Oooops. After digging through Trump's personal life for years, the chickens are coming home to roost.

So Mr. Kamala got his kids' elementary school teacher pregnant while still married to their mother? Interesting.

Just par for their course.

Soon we will have another dysfunctional First Family in the White House, then....?

People like this are used to getting what they want, when they want it.

Borderline psychopathic personality disorder, and they always score super high on the narcissism spectrum, as a result.

5 hours ago, riclag said:

See what I mean ,

but but but !

Go deflect and troll on your own thread . You’re ilk have dozens of threads on world news and The Soapbox !

Stop your intensional deflections !

You don't like the truth?

Sorry about that, but if you don't believe what I have written, I feel sad for you.

Just now, billd766 said:

You don't like the truth?

Sorry about that, but if you don't believe what I have written, I feel sad for you.

I have never seen a lefty on here tell the truth once. Never seen so many lies anywhere in life. Not read many of your posts but the major lefties have all been exposed as liars multiple times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Emhoff acknowledges affair during first marriage after tabloid report

Updated 6:30 PM EDT, Sat August 3, 2024

The Daily Mail reported that the woman became pregnant and that, according to a close friend, she “did not keep the child.” The woman, whom CNN is not naming, did not return a voicemail on Saturday afternoon looking for comment.

Brian Fallon, a spokesperson for the Harris campaign, declined comment beyond the statement. Asked whether the campaign was disputing the basic facts reported by the Daily Mail, Fallon also declined comment.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/03/politics/doug-emhoff-acknowledges-affair-during-first-marriage/index.html

• Thanks 1

Emhoff stepped in a mess and he can’t walk it back!

Media do your job ! One of the media has to ask Harris if she approves of forced abortions being used by a cheating spouse !

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Emhoff acknowledges affair during first marriage after tabloid report

Updated 6:30 PM EDT, Sat August 3, 2024

The Daily Mail reported that the woman became pregnant and that, according to a close friend, she “did not keep the child.” The woman, whom CNN is not naming, did not return a voicemail on Saturday afternoon looking for comment.

Brian Fallon, a spokesperson for the Harris campaign, declined comment beyond the statement. Asked whether the campaign was disputing the basic facts reported by the Daily Mail, Fallon also declined comment.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/03/politics/doug-emhoff-acknowledges-affair-during-first-marriage/index.html

Your source:

“The relationship and the circumstances around it were known four years ago to Joe Biden’s vetting committee as Harris was herself going through the running mate process before being picked for the ticket, a person familiar with the conversations told CNN. The person also said that Emhoff had told Harris about the affair well before they got married”.

The  dem democracy( vetting) hiding their secret mistakes!

what is it with the bidens , he never acknowledged his granddaughter until 

he was shamed into it!

• Confused 1

On 8/4/2024 at 4:47 AM, JeffersLos said:

Her husband could have gotten their pet dog pregnant for all I'd care, I'm still voting for her. 

i'm having a little trouble with how to respond to your support of bestiality. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Does fooling around while married disqualify a candidate?

no but it gives good insight into ones character. why bother getting married if you do not wish to uphold the values you committed to ? 

don't fool around. get divorced then go about your day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

no but it gives good insight into ones character. why bother getting married if you do not wish to uphold the values you committed to ? 

don't fool around. get divorced then go about your day.

So, you're okay with Trump cheating on all of his wives?

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

it is not we call "fooling around" I think. farting in elevator is

I felt something was rotten about that Uber-Jew Emhoff the "mezzuza-man"

I think that Jared Kushner was more jew than Mr.Harris

• Like 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

• Agree 1

On 8/4/2024 at 3:47 PM, JeffersLos said:

Her husband could have gotten their pet dog pregnant for all I'd care, I'm still voting for her. 

Do Europeans vote in the US election now?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

it is not we call "fooling around" I think. farting in elevator is

I felt something was rotten about that Uber-Jew Emhoff the "mezzuza-man"

I think that Jared Kushner was more jew than Mr.Harris

So, we are back to race-baiting.

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, we are back to race-baiting.

So is not. btw, it is not a "race" per se.

So seekiking some thrill?

"race-baiting"? seriously?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

i meant no. now please understand this topic is about harris husband and not trump. if you want to talk about trump and his sex life start a thread. stop derailing this one. 

Edited by stoner
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Is this thread about Harris's husband fooling around with his kid's teacher, or about his compelling the teacher to abort the baby? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As I posted page1 this topic:

I think it is maybe quite the opposite: The NYT notes that the extra-marital affair by Emhoff prior to his marriage to Harris was noted in the vetting process for  Harris as Biden's VP in 2020. If the affair was disclosed but NOT the pregnancy or baby, that would be no small deal.

On 8/3/2024 at 2:08 PM, riclag said:

He screwed around on His first wife and got the Nanny Pg!

Wow , its like the dirt bags all of a sudden got holes! 

https://nypost.com/2024/08/03/us-news/harris-husband-cheated-on-first-wife-with-nanny-and-got-her-pregnant-report/

This is just trash journalism / fake news

Not exactly sure why they keep printing this type of story ... massive conspiracy to keep people in a state of frustration maybe.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

This is just trash journalism / fake news

Not exactly sure why they keep printing this type of story ... massive conspiracy to keep people in a state of frustration maybe.

HAHAHA... typical liberal left... if it is the proven truth about one of their own and they do not like the storyline it is then ok to label it "fake news" and they don't understand why these stories keep getting printed... BUT... if it about the conservative right  they are the first to embellish and ride those stories to death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1