Will Trump Dump Vance?

Poll: Will Trump Dump Vance?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is a lot of chatter about how the Vance pick has been a YUGE mistake by Trump and that he might dump him right after the democratic convention to both fix the mistake and take the attention back to him.

If he does this, he won't have much time after then to make the change. So soon or never.

Do you think Vance will be fired?

I suspect not, for two reasons: Trump is not exactly known for admitting mistakes, and secondly, if the Harris campaign continues to make real headway he will need a fall guy to carry the can.

If he does, talk about a poisened chalice, for whichever poor sod takes on the job!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

There is a lot of chatter about how the Vance pick has been a YUGE mistake by Trump and that he might dump him right after the democratic convention to both fix the mistake and take the attention back to him.

If he does this, he won't have much time after then to make the change. So soon or never.

Unfortunately your OP will be swamped with the usual MAGA drivel

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Keep reading the MS media, They keep pushing this to gaslight people into believing it to be true

54 minutes ago, novacova said:

The real question is… Will The Left Come To Their Senses And Dump Harris?

Why don't you start a thread on that in stead of deflecting here?

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Most likely he won't dump Vance because generally VP's are not dumped after being picked.

However we are talking about Trump who nobody could describe as caring about norms.

On the other hand Trump never admits mistakes.

Vance could be pushed to say something like, well you know my wife Usha needs more attention from me at home to care for our white I mean Indian children.

It's obvious that Usha still hates Trump's guts.

Not much of a clue but in the grifter's most recent rally in Atlanta, Vance's warmup speech was unusually brief.

Also impossible to forget when Trump was asked if Vance was ready to be president if needed, Trump deflected and never said yes. He obviously isn't. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 hours ago, susanlea said:

Haley is war monger. Tim Scott is dumb. Tulsi is ex Democrat. Vance is a good choice. Lefties hate him which means he is great.

I cannot imagine Haley and Trump on the same ticket.  Haley would be the rising star if Trump loses in November. I do not see another alternative to Vance among the potential contenders. A long shot would be someone like Byron Donalds but he is rather young.  I think Trump and Vance are headed to November and as they say "come what may". 

9 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yes I do think Trump will fire Vance and hire either Haley or Rubio.

He will do this when t the Democratic Convention has finished.

Trump is a master of chaos and will not blink on such a dumb move.

I do not believe it will be  Rubio because he is also from Florida and now Trump is a resident there as well. Deep down inside I beleive Haley despise Trump and will wait for her turn in 2028. 

18 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

If he does it, that's the time he will do it.

Switching to Haley would weird.

From the most anti-Ukraine republican to the most supportive one. 

I know this is an anti republicans' topic, but I think the only thing that still will be changed in the elections is the liberals candidate.

Kamala will not be the democrats candidate, as they will realize at the last moment that she is a loser

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I cannot imagine Haley and Trump on the same ticket.  Haley would be the rising star if Trump loses in November. I do not see another alternative to Vance among the potential contenders. A long shot would be someone like Byron Donalds but he is rather young.  I think Trump and Vance are headed to November and as they say "come what may". 

Rising star? She is dumb and a war monger. 

52 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

And if wrong like always will you apologise?