Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

41 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

They were being shot down. Your masters are about to get a swat back from the IDF.

My prediction is that Israel will take out all Iranian AD systems, sit back and say, well, what do you want to do next.

I saw plenty of Iranian missiles hitting Israel (ie, not shot down), they just landed outside populated areas.

Israel will not respond. This particular episode is over. Just Kabuki theater.

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I saw plenty of Iranian missiles hitting Israel (ie, not shot down), they just landed outside populated areas.

sucks for your team if they do. Iran is getting close to a nuke, Israel wont allow that.

29 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The nuke issue is not related to today's show. That's for another day.

Sure it is. You just dont want to talk about your support for a lunatic regime with the ability to turn the middle east into a smoking hole.

Of course, let me anticipate that the antisemites will say, Gee that sounds like Israel. Come out of the closet if you havent already

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Iran has reportedly said this was just a retaliation for the recent assassinations and not intended to provoke a full on war. Had they wished to inflict real damage they could have sent 500 missiles aimed at real targets.

Of course netanyahu will probably go full on terminator and it's all on in the ME.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The nuke issue is not related to today's show. That's for another day.

Iran has reportedly said if israel or the US attacks Iranian facilities they will destroy all the refineries in the area ie Saudi.

That would have a catastrophic effect on the entire world that depends on M E oil.

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-iran-can-hold-world-oil-market-hostage

How Iran Can Hold the World Oil Market Hostage

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Iran has reportedly said if israel or the US attacks Iranian facilities they will destroy all the refineries in the area ie Saudi.

That would have a catastrophic effect on the entire world that depends on M E oil.

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-iran-can-hold-world-oil-market-hostage

How Iran Can Hold the World Oil Market Hostage

You are correct but not pertinent to the current topic.

Israel takes casualties in it's offensive into Lebanon.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-war-ground-operations-as-hamas-war-continues/

Israel's military said Wednesday that eight soldiers had been killed in "intense fighting" with Hezbollah militants in southern Lebanon, three days after it launched ground operations in the country.

The military said the soldiers were killed in two separate incidents, and that six troops, including an officer, were severely wounded in the same incidents. The IDF did not provide further information on the nature of the deadly incidents.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Read the title of the thread. Of course it's pertinent in the context of a widening conflict.

I guess you want to censor the discussion to your druthers.

My point is that Israel will not respond to the missile attack from Iran. At least, not for a while.

The Lebanon stuff will continue.