Do you hate the Police?

14 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Maybe in America, but not UK or Australia.

The Australian police use Workers Compensation laws to their advantage.

The old cop I saw who got pushed arse over into the muddy garden bed probably took a year off work on compensation, probably got his brother to push him 😂

In Australia and UK they are lackeys of the Government,

Brutalising elderly Australians who were protesting against Covid restrictions.

Using the riot squad to brutalise and manhandle Australians .   But hey the Palestinian marchers are ok 

Risking their lives?😄

Hardly ,they turn up 1 hour after everything is finished 

The quality I have seen is shocking especially in the UK , unfit old looking ,big bellies , obviously no fitness test in the UK 

Yeah!  Let's forget about the two cops that were murdered doing their job by the three cop haters on the farm in Queensland a year or so ago.  Just one example of cop haters murdering cops doing their job.  Yes, there are cops who should be given the boot but are probably a very small minority.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, AboutThaim said:

Yeah!  Let's forget about the two cops that were murdered doing their job by the three cop haters on the farm in Queensland a year or so ago.  Just one example of cop haters murdering cops doing their job.  Yes, there are cops who should be given the boot but are probably a very small minority.

Good riddance to them,no loss ,they will be replaced by other narcissistic type and forgotten 

Small minority? 😄

Did you see the way the Australian Police acted towards the public during Covid?

Some most took it very personal,seems they may be getting commission in fining people for no masks that's how personal they took it especially in Dan's Victoria State .

I actually overheard several probationary constables brag about how they dragged people into police vans.

Not even I take my job that serious 

Edited by georgegeorgia

I detest anyone who doesn't follow the rule of law.  

In a civil society there should be no need for a police force at all, except that even when things are good and peaceful there are always those people who can't control their emotions and think that fighting or violence is the only way to get their point across. 

The best way to resolve any conflict or problem is through rational debate, with calm discussion. Only ignorant people resort to shouting, throwing things and rioting.

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have respect for the police. They are in a job where they are dealing with the lowest form of pond life, day in day out, with little thanks for it.

As is shown by some of the posts on this thread.

Therein lies the problem.  Too many people who've been raised without being taught that you respect the law and the people who are there to help you by enforcing those laws. 

The Police are there to protect everyone and to protect everyone's property and rights. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I detest anyone who doesn't follow the rule of law.  

In a civil society there should be no need for a police force at all, except that even when things are good and peaceful there are always those people who can't control their emotions and think that fighting or violence is the only way to get their point across. 

The best way to resolve any conflict or problem is through rational debate, with calm discussion. Only ignorant people resort to shouting, throwing things and rioting.

Therein lies the problem.  Too many people who've been raised without being taught that you respect the law and the people who are there to help you by enforcing those laws. 

The Police are there to protect everyone and to protect everyone's property and rights. 

Sounds like you have been brought up wrapped in cotton wool in a perfect world 

Never saw police bash innocent people have you?

They are human like everyone detest. Hate, they got a job to do. 

If anyone feel there isnt need live up to ones belief and dont call when one is in need cause close to 100%will if and when the time comes.

Just now, thailand49 said:

They are human like everyone detest. Hate, they got a job to do. 

If anyone feel there isnt need live up to ones belief and dont call when one is in need cause close to 100%will if and when the time comes.

Oh I don't call them,did once never will again

Never will help them , in fact they knocked on my apartment several weeks ago to ask if there was "noises" coming from another apartment.

I said yes .....right now I can hear it ...this noise 🐷🐷🐷

Then I slammed the door !😀

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Sounds like you have been brought up wrapped in cotton wool in a perfect world 

Never saw police bash innocent people have you?

You get bad apples in the police force, just like any other profession. That's no reason to ditch the whole barrel.

Personally, any dealings I have had with the police have been professional and courteous.

Of course, if I turned up at a police station covered in tatts, stinking drunk, with an aggressive attitude, I might expect to get treated differently.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You get bad apples in the police force, just like any other profession. That's no reason to ditch the whole barrel.

Personally, any dealings I have had with the police have been professional and courteous.

Of course, if I turned up at a police station covered in tatts, stinking drunk, with an aggressive attitude, I might expect to get treated differently.

Oh they won't pick on a guy with tatts .

they go for the elderly reading a book in a Park during Covid easier to arrest the 79yo 

Or they TASER a 91yo woman like they did last year in Australia killing her 

Anyone else can believe that?

A Cop turns up at a nursing home in Australia last year ,a 91yo woman on a Zimmer frame with a butter knife ,he TASERS her the low bastard !

She dies 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, AboutThaim said:

they were premillennialism  nut jobs weren't they ?

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

A Cop turns up at a nursing home in Australia last year ,a 91yo woman on a Zimmer frame with a butter knife ,he TASERS her the low bastard !

Yeah when a police person tells you to put down the knife.... kinda a good idea to do as asked.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bob smith said:

No, I don't hate the police..

I detest them!

bob.

Which do you detest more ....Thais or Police ? or both at the same level.

If you got into any trouble ,I suppose you would be happy to have a Policeman

to help you ....

regards Worgeordie

• Confused 2

26 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Which do you detest more ....Thais or Police ? or both at the same level.

If you got into any trouble ,I suppose you would be happy to have a Policeman

to help you ....

regards Worgeordie

If I ever got into any trouble, which I have over the years, I would never call the police to help me. I don't know about you but I am quite capable of helping myself. 

Bob. 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Good riddance to them,no loss ,they will be replaced by other narcissistic type and forgotten 

Small minority? 😄

Did you see the way the Australian Police acted towards the public during Covid?

Some most took it very personal,seems they may be getting commission in fining people for no masks that's how personal they took it especially in Dan's Victoria State .

I actually overheard several probationary constables brag about how they dragged people into police vans.

Not even I take my job that serious 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Oh good riddance to them Ralfy 

Several less narcissists in uniform 

Appalling posts. You appall me. 

After being a regular visitor in Thailand, even lived here from 1987 to 1992 ,and 2000 to 2005, I have NEVER had an issue with the police! They have always been polite and fair the times they have stopped me riding my bikes around in  the country.  

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

If I ever got into any trouble, which I have over the years, I would never call the police to help me. I don't know about you but I am quite capable of helping myself. 

Bob. 

Same here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Appalling posts. You appall me. 

Your another one wrapped in cotton wool,I lived through the police corruption era I saw it first hand in Sydney.

You should of got out and about during your younger years 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

British police in particular seem to be government ass lickers ! 

As a member of the UK Police Service for 34 years, and a Thai Tourist Police Volunteer for 9 years, I can assure you my colleagues and I were never "ass lickers" for the UK and Thai Governments. What ever political party was in power, we got on and did the job we were trained for. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

As a member of the UK Police Service for 34 years, and a Thai Tourist Police Volunteer for 9 years, I can assure you my colleagues and I were never "ass lickers" for the UK and Thai Governments. What ever political party was in power, we got on and did the job we were trained for. 

What I have seen on YouTube they don't seem to be highly trained.

No guns , I guess they could use their pepper spray 😂 at some guy with a knife 🗡️ 

Makes the job harder though ,some crazed guy coming at you with a knife and they  have to run in the UK🥴

Edited by georgegeorgia

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

you appall me as well.

police apologist.

nauseating.

bob.

Bob unfortunately you always meet this type because they have never experienced "life on the streets "

They have been wrapped in cotton wool probably worked a 9 to 5 weekday job and thought all police were wonderful because they have never been Fxxxxxd over by them

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Bob unfortunately you always meet this type because they have never experienced "life on the streets "

They have been wrapped in cotton wool probably worked a 9 to 5 weekday job and thought all police were wonderful because they have never been Fxxxxxd over by them

they have never felt the sharp edge of the baton across the thighs, in the back of the van, eh gg..

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 1

At the very best I completely distrust them and try to avoid all contact. Usually I have a strong dislike for them, but during the covid period I really started to hate them. They way overstepped their authority and showed their true colours during the protests.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

they have never felt the sharp edge of the baton across the thighs, in the back of the van, eh gg..

bob.

😂😂😂😂You must of been a young hoodlum when you were younger BOB 😂😂😂😂

Edited by georgegeorgia